Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Blizzard is trolling us again?

Aliances wanted high elves got void elves...
    Horde wants San'layn(as alied race for undeads) and now they are going probably with undead nelfs

Horde wants San'Layn? What?

Please NO san'layn for horde. Can we just stop with the elves already?

10+ Year Old Account
    The San'layn associated with the Horde were killed in the Alliance war campaign. It was a red herring at best.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    The San'layn associated with the Horde were killed in the Alliance war campaign. It was a red herring at best.
    I would say that was the best trolling Blizzard did, revealing the San'layn only for their leader to be dealt with by Shandris Feathermoon and the Alliance player..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    I would say that was the best trolling Blizzard did, revealing the San'layn only for their leader to be dealt with by Shandris Feathermoon and the Alliance player..
    That was a mercy to the Horde. The last thing we needed was more Elves and I am glad that particularly plot was nipped in the bud.

"San'layn" who? Who give a f***k about undeads anyway?
    I want panda druid and don't get on Night Elves "Nightbornes" are cool I guess.
    Last edited by Danuel; 2018-10-06 at 08:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nerv234 View Post
    Aliances wanted high elves got void elves...
    Horde wants San'layn(as alied race for undeads) and now they are going probably with undead nelfs
    No one, who's opinion matter, ever wanted more elves... Dead or alive..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

What's wrong with that? Why settle for boring old High Elves, who are just generic rangers or lousy wizards, when you could have the FIRST MORTALS IN THE HISTORY OF THE COSMOS TO SUCCESSFULLY DEFY THE SHADOWS' WHISPERS, the MOST UNIQUE AND SPECIAL (because they are a crack squad) RACE IN THE GAME, led by one of the ABSOLUTE PROTAGONISTS/STARS OF LEGION (Lady Alleria Windrunner -- And Legion is often revered and praised as the best expansion by far of World of Warcraft).

I seriously don't understand. You have to chance to play as the most badass and creative race in the game, and yet you are not satisfied, and prefer the much more boring and bland race.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

I mean that i dont want the undead night elves in horde as alied race... Why? it is a waste of alied race sloot. There are other realy needed candidates: Revantusk forest trolls, Vulperas...

Deleted
    Cool, they fit well in the evil Horde.

7+ Year Old Account
    I never asked for San'layn. I want Vulpera, Mok'nathal, Ogres. More elves? Fine. San'layn? Hell to the no.

"Only Beasts are above deceit" - Rexxar

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No one wants more elves
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Alleria Windrunner View Post
    What's wrong with that? Why settle for boring old High Elves, who are just generic rangers or lousy wizards, when you could have the FIRST MORTALS IN THE HISTORY OF THE COSMOS TO SUCCESSFULLY DEFY THE SHADOWS' WHISPERS, the MOST UNIQUE AND SPECIAL (because they are a crack squad) RACE IN THE GAME, led by one of the ABSOLUTE PROTAGONISTS/STARS OF LEGION (Lady Alleria Windrunner -- And Legion is often revered and praised as the best expansion by far of World of Warcraft).

I seriously don't understand. You have to chance to play as the most badass and creative race in the game, and yet you are not satisfied, and prefer the much more boring and bland race.
    Wtf. Void Elves are "creative" ?
    Alleria a "star of Legion" ? She didn't do shit. Beside restingbitchfacing in all the cinematics

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Alleria a "star of Legion" ? She didn't do shit. Beside restingbitchfacing in all the cinematics
    Elves as a whole as unoriginal and tiresome. But whatever we are getting undead elves . Seems a slot that could of been taken up by something else but it is what it is.

That guy is lost in his LARP, ignore everything he writes.

i would be more pissed about not getting Nathanos style undead. not sure how it would fit as an allied race, but i'd trade that for a couple of options that make the actual undead look like him

Void Elves are creative because no one saw them coming, so they are not predictable.

Alleria was a star of Legion because her explosive return was anticipated since patch 7.0, and when she makes her first appearance in person, she saves the Player Character (you, the protagonist) from certain death.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf View Post
    i would be more pissed about not getting Nathanos style undead. not sure how it would fit as an allied race, but i'd trade that for a couple of options that make the actual undead look like him
    This, to be honest. For years I wanted the Dark Ranger elf model, but I would have to agree at this point there are too many elves. I still would have preferred that over Nightborne, but oh well. So yeah, at this point I would happily settle for a non rotting Undead option with the human model like Nathanos.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Alleria Windrunner View Post
    Void Elves are creative because no one saw them coming, so they are not predictable.

Alleria was a star of Legion because her explosive return was anticipated since patch 7.0, and when she makes her first appearance in person, she saves the Player Character (you, the protagonist) from certain death.
    Shit on canvas is also creative because nobody see it coming.