Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Ohh noes someone left the game, not the first one to do that and won´t be last one.

well, he isn't wrong

oh no... if only there were a bunch of other classes to choose from..

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Who?

I guess, farewell and can I have his stuff?
    You don't have enough Azerite to equip his gear. Anyway, I wonder if there's a Retribution Paladin community leader who feels the same?

Not surprising in the slightest, and agreed with every point he made in the document. I would've added a few more things personally, but those are definitely the most relevant new issues.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chat View Post
    All of which are also worse than at least some past iterations. Every single one.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Shamans are in one of the worst states they have ever been in. Perhaps it's time to bring back Bus Shock.

Oh no, how do I feed my children and sick wife now that Slanderman, top Shaman theorycrafter, moderator of Earthshrine has quit wow.

Quote Originally Posted by GodEmperor View Post
    Oh no, how do I feed my children and sick wife now that Slanderman, top Shaman theorycrafter, moderator of Earthshrine has quit wow.
    dunno probably hard to work with all those edges you could cut yourself on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    -snip -
    Yep, I couldn't agree more. What I find most frustrating each new X.0 patch is that elemental is just garbage again and only 'fun' to play during the later stages of the expansion with gear and item bonuses. For me it's too frustrating to level again as I know I perform worse and with less survivability than any other class during the early expansion.

Honestly, I don't want to relieve the early days of MoP/WoD again in early BfA so I just didn't subscribe as of yet. I am too much of a fan of the shaman class and rerolling doesn't really work for me....I just rather quit altogether.

who can blame him? why theorycraft to a bunch of deaf blind ignorant cunts like blizzard devs?

he could do a better job than blizzard but instead blizzard puts in 1/10th of the effort, and boy does it show!

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Elemental Shaman has basically always been a forgotten spec. Enhancement got some attention because Thrall is cool, Resto was a critical healer, and Elemental was "oh yeah, that exists too".
    To be honest all the shaman specs are forgotten. Back in the Legion beta I swapped from ele to enhance because it was op and I knew blizzard wouldn't even realize it for a tier or two. Sure enough I was dominating all the way till the week before nighthold came out. I had people in the guild complain about resto shaman in the BFA beta and I told them, if shaman is op or up it won't change for a few patches. Blizzard just ignores the class once the initial changes are made.

I understand why he left, but i don't agree with the decision.
    There are still plenty of things to enjoy wow, he could have just changed his class or something to at least help with ele shaman.
    I think most people that "quit forever" end up coming back after the burnout so why make a fuss about it?

Quote Originally Posted by kurigosh View Post
    I understand why he left, but i don't agree with the decision.
    There are still plenty of things to enjoy wow, he could have just changed his class or something to at least help with ele shaman.
    I think most people that "quit forever" end up coming back after the burnout so why make a fuss about it?
    when you become a theorycrafter and manage a site dedicated to a class, you're more involved than just "reroll to the FotM LUL" point of the game.

he poured his heart and soul into trying to help blizzard and make the class fun, competitive, good talent choices, viable in top in raiding and blizzard ignored every bit of it. saying to just reroll is pure ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    when you become a theorycrafter and manage a site dedicated to a class, you're more involved than just "reroll to the FotM LUL" point of the game.

he poured his heart and soul into trying to help blizzard and make the class fun, competitive, good talent choices, viable in top in raiding and blizzard ignored every bit of it. saying to just reroll is pure ignorance.
    hm yea you're right, but still: why make a big fuss about it? i'm pretty sure this goodbye won't last forever so it will probably be just a break from wow to play other stuff

Quote Originally Posted by kurigosh View Post
    hm yea you're right, but still: why make a big fuss about it? i'm pretty sure this goodbye won't last forever so it will probably be just a break from wow to play other stuff
    Because maybe Blizzard will finally start giving a fuck. It didn't work for all the many other theorycrafters who quit for the same or similar reasons in the past, but there's a chance.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Jahrastafari View Post
    Slanderman, a top Shaman theorycrafter, moderater of Earthshrine, "Storm, Earth and Lava" contributor, and one of the main shaman posters from the BFA Alpha and Beta, has posted on twitter that he has now quit the game, and provided a massive amount of feedback as to why in a Google document.

During the BFA's time on the PTR, Slanderman was one of the most consistent voices for changes to Shamans, providing constant feedback and the full reasoning behind any changes he suggested. Like every other Shaman who participated in Alpha and Beta, his feedback was completely ignored.

I highly recommend that anyone who thinks people are "just whining" give Slanderman's breakdown of issues with BFA a read, because, as with all his other feedback, Slanderman is thorough on his breakdown of what the issues are, and how those issues are driving away players.
    and ? nothing was lost because of it to 99 % of playerbase

wont lie i wish all theorycrafters and weakuras/dmb makers leave game so blizzard stop stupitidly overtuning eveyrthing to cater to top 1 %.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    and ? nothing was lost because of it to 99 % of playerbase

wont lie i wish all theorycrafters and weakuras/dmb makers leave game so blizzard stop stupitidly overtuning eveyrthing to cater to top 1 %.
    how not to understand wtf you're talking about 101.

Quote Originally Posted by Chat View Post
    Fuck off with that shit man, w are not asking to be the best class/spec, we just want it to be functional and feel fun. We shouldn't quit/swap class because the spec is broken.

Deleted
    To me the MoP ele sham was the most fun spec in the history of WoW. I've tried it every expansion since on a casual level, but even then i just couldn't help but think of the good ol' MoP days...

10+ Year Old Account
    It's sad but I get it - Elemental isn't only bad in terms of numbers it's just straight BAD to play. Enhancement I at least get some enjoyment out of but even that spec has issues, some serious ones I'd say actually. And now even Resto is at the bottom of the healing specs during progression. A time in which they generally shine because their mastery helps fix mistakes and heal people who are taking more damage.

I was listening to the stream for Method and their Shaman player is doing the casting because...well he's not going into Uldir. They aren't bringing him. They were talking about the Shaman state and he even said "I really should have re-rolled...like really. But I love the class."

I feel the same, I love the class but I swear we have this conversation every expansion of "why does the shaman class suck".
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”