Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why don't they enable flight immediately at max level, as it should be, and make it flyable?
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    LMAO

Epic fail WoW devs.

A pterodax that doesn't fly.
    Wouldn't it be weird if they put a raven in the game that doesn't fly? What if it dropped from the actual Raven God himself?
    https://www.wowhead.com/item=32768/r...the-raven-lord
    And then there are cats and horses that fly. I don't get it man. Blizzard can't just do whatever they want. That'd be ludicrous!

Quote Originally Posted by EvilHakik View Post
    SO the alliance doesnt get a quest for a cool mount? Classic blizzard. At least we get re colored horses?
    Yea the Horde Bias this expansion is real. Between more horses, the Horde gets an extra mount, all of their exalted rep mounts are unique (or at the very least different from each other), the hotfixes favoring Horde guild progression in Uldir... it's been pretty ridiculous.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

There's nothing worse than running around on the ground on a mount that was obviously designed to be flown. Dragons, proto drakes, you name it. They look ungainly as fuck. There are some exceptions of course, but pterrordaxes aren't one of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    But really, I bet they did this since he’s supposed to balance out the Alliance chopper, since the Horde one is no longer obtainable and Blizzard can’t make it obtainable again without violating their contract.
    The Horde Chopper is no longer obtainable? I know about the promotion but don't new accounts automatically get it? I do know you can buy the Alliance one in Stormwind's Old Town from a vendor for 120k Gold though.
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Quote Originally Posted by Liftbrul View Post
    There's nothing worse than running around on the ground on a mount that was obviously designed to be flown. Dragons, proto drakes, you name it. They look ungainly as fuck. There are some exceptions of course, but pterrordaxes aren't one of them.
    There are mounts with wings that don't fly, which appear elsewhere in the game as something that flies.
    Then there are things that usually don't fly, but with flying mounts that exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurabolt View Post
    The Horde Chopper is no longer obtainable? I know about the promotion but don't new accounts automatically get it? I do know you can buy the Alliance one in Stormwind's Old Town from a vendor for 120k Gold though.
    It was a limited time reward, and the alliance one was expensive to make up for it...but now 100k is a few hours work, and alliance can get it but horde can't.
    Its a bad argument anyway, i dont get it why people need to have the exact same thing as anyone else... And now that we know this takes a month to get and doesn't fly, alliance still wants a mount :P

Quote Originally Posted by Evaddon View Post
    Honestly...that's kinda funny, I can't even be mad LMAO
    That was my reaction also. I just did the part where you take Kua'fon on a kite ride and I was starting to get a niggle that there was going to be some kind of twist.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    I don't care about the description or the quest chain associated with it all.

A pterodax that doesn't fly is fail.

/end.
    You refute the quest line and mount text and say a pterodax that doesn't fly is fail, but that's the very POINT of this mount. How stupid can you be?

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    That’s pretty great I wish the game had more small touch things like this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilHakik View Post
    SO the alliance doesnt get a quest for a cool mount? Classic blizzard. At least we get re colored horses?
    As someone else has pointed out it's probably to make up for the Horde Chopper which is no longer available.

(Though all the Horses are a piss take)

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargur View Post
    Why don't they enable flight immediately at max level, as it should be, and make it flyable?
    They don’t agree that it’s suppose to be be like that and don’t want flying yet?

Horde players really can't get enough I guess?

Alliance didn't get their own version of this mount at all (Taelia says she raised her own gryphon so I wonder if Alliance version was cut due to lack of time?).

Calm down spoiled child.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sails View Post
    As someone else has pointed out it's probably to make up for the Horde Chopper which is no longer available.

(Though all the Horses are a piss take)
    They could make timed mount for Alliance then? If they really wanted to balance it out. /s

Truth is Alliance version was cut due lack of time.

BFA is Horde's birthday gifts expansion.
    Last edited by Gothic Knight; 2018-09-14 at 08:31 AM.

wow, it's not like we've known this since it was put into the beta or anything but the WoW player base complaining about something that isn't really important?! so shocking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Hey, there is lots of birds that just dont fly
    kufo is one of em.
    some birds in the real world dont fly roo, so i find it weird "fail wow devs a bird that doesent fly" l...lots dont...
    But pterrodaxes do fly, so it -should- be able to fly.

Not that it matters to me, I would never use the mount anyways as I hate the coloration.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Could've been worse. Could've been a horse.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothic Knight View Post
    Horde players really can get enough I guess?

Alliance didn't get their own version of this mount at all (Taelia says she raised her own gryphon so I wonder if Alliance version was cut due to lack of time?).

Calm down spoiled child.

- - - Updated - - -

They could make timed mount for Alliance then? If they really wanted to balance it out. /s

Truth is Alliance version was cut due lack of time.

BFA is Horde's birthday gifts expansion.
    Allaince should have voted more then....

Is his name an anagram for "Fuck you no fun" on purpose or am I seeing things?

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    The nice part is you can glyph each form individually now, Orca water form is the best <3
    I won't be satisfied until they divide all the druid forms into their separate spells again. Having to go through a GCD to go from stag to flying. Also the auto switch from stag to seal in water needs to go.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Sails View Post
    Allaince should have voted more then....
    Blame community for bad game design decision not developers. Nice mentality.