Needs advice, what would you do?

Hey guys, Jeff Koonhaninan here on Dan's account playing from down in Baytown Texas, home to the beautiful Luke's sister.

I started this expansion with one thought in my mind, play casually with the guys I've played with and known for a few years now, one of them I've worked with, maybe 2 days a week. Turns out Chise the rogue (at the time) we all played with wanted more, a lot more, and we quickly started applying as a group of 5 raiders to guilds who were into Mythic straight away.

We bounced from one low end guild to the next, making friends along the way and always making sure when we left for another guild, we did it when it would make the greatest impact. In a short span we torpedoed a few guilds, and sadly they didn't make a recovery, but that was our gift to the server, by destroying guilds we were able to keep the recruitment market high and other guilds love to recruit.

Finally we found a home, and it looked like things were going to work, our healer buddy Dan Sanez, well he was holding us back so I really didn't try very hard, and all the other guilds that was enough. Enough to have a spot get gear and still go out and party like a mother fucker. I would drink every night, and yes, I would drive home. I always thought, ah, i've only had a couple and I'll be fine. But thats not what happened. I had a few and a cop pulled me over for blowing through a stop sign @ 90mph narrowly missing a power line. They took my licence and I enrolled in AA.

I learned a lot, and found a higher power, I am proud, very proud to say I've been sober for 263 days now.

Only problem was, because of my drug and alcohol abusive behavior, I wasn't taking WoW as seriously as I should have been to raid in a top 35 guild on the server.

Well,

Mythic Zek came around and I died, a lot. A very lot. So much so I got sat and replaced. and then benched for the next raid. Worse, I had just borrowed gold from my buddeh Sanez to pay for my potions. I pre pot. So I stole the gold and left.

I thought I was doomed, and then Mazon showed up, a friend from a world 10 guild that I raided with years before in MoP. The expansion no one played.

My old guild needed a Boomkin, and thankfully they accepted me back with open arms. Since then we've clear to 7/8 pm 7 hours of raiding a week.
    Yes we carried some people, and yes still are. But we made it to our chance to finish the tier before the next tier came out! That is what we all hope for isn't it?

Well things were right as rain until Ghuun, we've had over 300 pulls and can't kill him. We get to 3% or 2 or 5 or 4 and then just run out of steam.

We raid one last time this Sunday. If we don't kill it, I've been offered a spot in another guild, I got my shit together and I want to kill bosses.

What would you do?

Well I wouldn't drink and drive in the first place. You seem like hell lot of a fun to have in group. /s
    S.H.

Don't do drugs, kids

10/10. Would read more.

Edit out the names. That’s ultra-cringe.

Over-sharing is fun to read but this crosses a line.

Stop raiding and play causal, hardly talk to anyone after. But that’s what I’d do.. not sure how that will help you.

Quote Originally Posted by Weeps View Post
    Edit out the names. That’s ultra-cringe.
    1.) It's a joke.

2.) The only thing "ultra-cringe" here is your unironic use of 'ultra-cringe'.

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    1.) It's a joke.

2.) The only thing "ultra-cringe" here is your unironic use of 'ultra-cringe'.
    You’re so funny
    I’m ultra-cringing over your stupidity.

I’m not the only one who didn’t see the “joke.” Also, if it was a joke, it is ultra-cringe. Very bad attempt. Low IQ attempt.
    totally cringe. CRINGE.

Quote Originally Posted by Weeps View Post
    You’re so funny
    I’m ultra-cringing over your stupidity.

I’m not the only one who didn’t see the “joke.” Also, if it was a joke, it is ultra-cringe. Very bad attempt. Low IQ attempt.
    totally cringe. CRINGE.
    >Microbrained, unable to see obvious jokes as obvious jokes.

>Ook-ook, get mad! Use stupid buzzwords ook-ook!

>Get called out for being dense.

>Obviously it's EVERYONE ELSE who is stupid.

The logic is amazing.

I need to know more about Luke's sister before I can offer any game related advise. That's just the way it is.

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    >Microbrained, unable to see obvious jokes as obvious jokes.

>Ook-ook, get mad! Use stupid buzzwords ook-ook!

>Get called out for being dense.

>Obviously it's EVERYONE ELSE who is stupid.

The logic is amazing.
    I’m dense? Ok.

Maybe you’re the poster. All offended that I called your post ultra-cringe.

You lost your damn mind over a coined term.

Go get laid, buddy. Or rub one out. You’re clearly suffering clinical depression

10+ Year Old Account
    This is not the place for confessing sins, discussing personal problems, etc. The site is also not a blogging platform.

Closing.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."