Thread: The Young Nazis

Deleted

The Young Nazis

Okay so, I've been told that the Young Turds is a very compassionate and progressive organization.

Run by the fat water buffalo Chunky Yogurt and Banana Kasparian (aka someone who's better than you) they allegedly want to make the world a better more equal place, stick it to the rich elites, help gay incels get laid, defend people's rights to identify as rocket ships, ban gearscore and most importantly... fight naughty language and micro-aggression.

Well, the obvious mega-micro-aggression is in the name - their organization's name.

For the sake of Armenian feelings, and following the examples of the Red Skins team, isn't it time that they changed their name to something far less offensive so all Armenians everywhere can finally sleep at night?

Please let us petition Chunky Yogurt to do the world this kindness. I believe this will finally give a final justice and sense of closure to the people the historical Young Turds killed. If not, that's just bigotry.

To me, their show is the equivalent to listening to Alex Jones. No, not the conspiracy shit but bullshit nonsense all the same. So often the chick on the show will state opinions as fact , then just roll with that assumption as if it’s legit. Like “everyone who voted for Trump is a piece of shit racist. And since WE ALL KNOW they are racist...” it’s really grating.

The rest of your post is just nonsense too though.
    People working 2 jobs in the US (at least one part-time) - 7.8 Million (Roughly 4.9% of the workforce)

People working 2 full-time jobs in the US - 360,000 (0.2% of the workforce)

Average time worked weekly by the US Workforce - 34.5 hours

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    To me, their show is the equivalent to listening to Alex Jones. No, not the conspiracy shit but bullshit nonsense all the same. So often the chick on the show will state opinions as fact , then just roll with that assumption as if it’s legit. Like “everyone who voted for Trump is a piece of shit racist. And since WE ALL KNOW they are racist...” it’s really grating.

The rest of your post is just nonsense too though.
    It may be grating but don't try to pretend that a large number of them were scared white people of brown people.

I love watching the Crowder and Chenk or however you spell his name back and forth, I also love how much they just spew hate and retardation as fact. The debate with Him and Dinesh is pretty great as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do not create pointless threads that have no purpose other than to rile other people up and instigate a reaction.

Closed.