Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorqin View Post
    You can check my posts from over 7 years, and my armory on WOW. I am as Horde as it gets. High Elves are never happening for the Alliance, never, and as I said in return the alliance would get Lightforged undead. Also their inclusion in the Horde would be a redemption story, they wouldn't be demons anymore, but a breakaway faction looking for a new beginning for their people.
    the high elf avatar shure prove it btw if you are truly horde you would not be advocating for DEMONS to join the horde, is like putting oil on water

there is no redemption on it, it is bad in EVERY aspect

we are going to share another alliance race just to people play an edgy space goat? no thanks, i want the horde to at least try look like horde.

ps: you can't stop being a demon, even the Lighforged natherzin is a demon lighforged, if you want a purified Draenei the alliance is there for you

Why would horde ever want them in the horde, ever? They are all around pieces of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    the high elf avatar shure prove it btw if you are truly horde you would not be advocating for DEMONS to join the horde, is like putting oil on water

there is no redemption on it, it is bad in EVERY aspect

we are going to share another alliance race just to people play an edgy space goat? no thanks, i want the horde to at least try look like horde.

ps: you can't stop being a demon, even the Lighforged natherzin is a demon lighforged, if you want a purified Draenei the alliance is there for you
    LOL that's a Blood Elf Death Knight. Check my armory and a bazillion of my posts throwing shade at the alliance. As for redemption, if Blizzard wants to tell that story, they can. None of this is written in stone that the Man'ari can never be redeemed. Plus it would be major F U to the alliance, as their monopoly on Argus technology and space faring vessels would be broken.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Why would horde ever want them in the horde, ever? They are all around pieces of shit.
    Not the entire sub faction, but a breakaway group that aren't all around pieces of shit who want a new beginning and redemption.

Frost Blood Elf Death Knight - Zul'jin

10+ Year Old Account
    take those space goats for free we dont need em at all or even want em

7+ Year Old Account
    LOL that's a Blood Elf Death Knight.
    death knights do not have eyes

As for redemption, if Blizzard wants to tell that story, they can. None of this is written in stone that the Man'ari can never be redeemed. Plus it would be major F U to the alliance, as their monopoly on Argus technology and space faring vessels would be broken.
    if blizzard want to tell the story of how anduin imprenated sylvanas, they can

they will not do because is immensely stupid, same thing with demon goats somehow being redemptive and somehow for some fucking reason not joining their brothers in the alliance, SINCE THEY HAD A REDEMPTION, but joining the horde, the faction who despise demons most of all, since the demons slave most of the entire orc race.

its completely nonsense believe the draeneis would not accept their brothers with a "redemption arc" but the horde would

it would be a major F U to the horde, not the alliance, the horde don't want or need a space goat recolor.

Krokul should be the third and final eredar race and they should be under the Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    death knights do not have eyes
    They do

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...zuljin/Thorqin

its completely nonsense believe the draeneis would not accept their brothers with a "redemption arc" but the horde would

it would be a major F U to the horde, not the alliance, the horde don't want or need a space goat recolor.
    The Lightforged are fanatics, they would never accept them and most likely would try ethnic cleansing. As for the Horde, I already stated the Orcs would not be happy about it, but races like the Tauren who have advocated second chances in the past, will do so again.

Frost Blood Elf Death Knight - Zul'jin

Deleted
    Bugger these :P I want the Broken, they were amazing in BC especially their weird groans and moans. I'd reroll in a heartbeat if they made these a playable race.

7+ Year Old Account
    in lore, Arthas take out their eyes, thsi is just the magic flowing from the empty orbits

The Lightforged are fanatics, they would never accept them and most likely would try ethnic cleansing.
    they, like you put it, are redeemed, why they would not?

they have no problem with void elves, but they will se a problem with redeemed draeneis? bullshit

Besides, light forged have almost ZERO voice in the alliance, it is for Anduin/Velen to decide

As for the Horde, I already stated the Orcs would not be happy about it, but races like the Tauren who have advocated second chances in the past, will do so again.
    They will not just "not be happy" you have a completely superficial view of this subject, orcs are the bulky and main force of the horde, they will never allow it

they varely let warlocks live in the shadows, but now they let demons because Taurens says so...? taurens are not retarded like Baine, and the undead scenario si totally different

again, don't work, is oil and water, again, the horde don't want or need a draenei recolor, it makes more sense they going for the alliance, no, it makes more sense they don't joining no faction and just continue to be the scumbag they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post
    Be honest. You just want /waggle on the Horde.
    Admit it! :P
    YES! I admit it!

Can I have them now?!

10+ Year Old Account
    The Forsaken under the Lich King's control tried to do the same thing, yet the Tauren vouched for their inclusion in the Horde. The Mag'har under false pretense staged a preliminary invasion, yet were accepted. And again, this would be a breakaway faction that did not want to follow the Legion.

Man'ari Eredar for the Horde, Lightforged undead for the alliance. Let's get this done.
    The Forsaken were raised against their will, mind controlled and forced to do the Lich King's bidding.

The Man'ari willing joined the Legion, and actively sought out the destruction and torment of every living thing.

Huge difference...
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

I'd love for man'ari to be playable no matter what faction they join. They could go either way really, just depends on how Blizzard wants to do it. Would also much rather have them than broken if it has to be one or the other.

YES.
    But why not just have Man'ari that studied under Thal'kiel - masters of the Fel who seek for a greater understanding of the demons' obsession with Azeroth.
    Let's get the Wakeners back on track and right into the Horde.
    And the Alliance can get... Hobgoblins. Have them be exiled from Gallywix's luxury vacation spot and then poached by Mekkatorque.

Eredar on the Horde could be one of the biggest lore "fuck yous" possible. "Hey guys I know we're responsible for the downfall of most of your civilizations but...we cool?"

No thanks. I don't see the Horde ever joining up with major players in all of their troubles. The Eredar made up a massive chunk of the Legion as well as many of their highest ranking officers. Races like the Orcs and Forsaken would never ally themselves with those responsible for the demonic enslavement and bastardization of the Orcs, creation of the plague of undeath and the Lich King, destroyed all of Lordaeron etc. The Eredar had far too much involvement with events that devastated worlds and people prior to Legion as well as partook in the fighting and attempted destruction of all life on Azeroth throughout the events of Legion. Eredar are possibly the worst and most unlikely choice for an allied race. Hell, murlocs would be more likely.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Niroshi View Post
    Eredar on the Horde could be one of the biggest lore "fuck yous" possible. "Hey guys I know we're responsible for the downfall of most of your civilizations but...we cool?"
    And Light Undead aren't a major lore fuck? They are a way bigger fuck up compared to something like this:

Quote Originally Posted by Cyram View Post
    YES.
    But why not just have Man'ari that studied under Thal'kiel - masters of the Fel who seek for a greater understanding of the demons' obsession with Azeroth.
    Let's get the Wakeners back on track and right into the Horde.
    And the Alliance can get... Hobgoblins. Have them be exiled from Gallywix's luxury vacation spot and then poached by Mekkatorque.
    The playable Man'ari Eredar don't have to be part of the Burning Legion. They could have easily been imprisoned the whole time on some Legion Prison Planet. Doesn't mean they have to be goodie two shoes, hell no. They should still be evil, but maybe more in a scientific sense and the way they study and try to master Fel magic. They don't have to be "We want to burn the whole universe because Sargeras said so" Man'ari from the Burning Legion.

And the Light Undead already exist too in the form of Calia Menethil already.

A group of Man'ari Eredar which joins Sylvanas' Horde is nothing compared to that.

Light which raises Undead is such a fucked up idea, i don't even have words to describe the mind, which came up with that crap.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    YES! I admit it!

Can I have them now?!
    Well, this is certainly a good argument for Man'ari Eredar on Horde. I.. have to agree, i guess. Its the Fel which makes me do it..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ChampionChains View Post
    No thanks. I don't see the Horde ever joining up with major players in all of their troubles. The Eredar made up a massive chunk of the Legion as well as many of their highest ranking officers. Races like the Orcs and Forsaken would never ally themselves with those responsible for the demonic enslavement and bastardization of the Orcs, creation of the plague of undeath and the Lich King, destroyed all of Lordaeron etc. The Eredar had far too much involvement with events that devastated worlds and people prior to Legion as well as partook in the fighting and attempted destruction of all life on Azeroth throughout the events of Legion. Eredar are possibly the worst and most unlikely choice for an allied race. Hell, murlocs would be more likely.
    Amen to that.

Also, leaving all that aside, an Eredar is just a red skinned Draenei when it comes down to it.

If you want to play a Draenei, the Alliance is waiting for you.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    for reasons of my own
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Demons as playable races?

No thanx Jeff

10+ Year Old Account
    With the light being set up as the next big villain
    It is? Since when?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xendral View Post
    Light which raises Undead is such a fucked up idea, i don't even have words to describe the mind, which came up with that crap.
    I don't think it's necessarily a bad idea but for it to work they shouldn't rot away like forsaken, rot and decay are part of death, the light is supposed to bolster and heal so if the light is going to raise (resurrect?) the dead, their bodies should be stable. If Calia starts to rot away like other forsaken then it makes no sense at all to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarc View Post
    The Horde is the West, the Allies are the Soviets (kind of makes more sense the other way around, but I'm Horde and I didn't want to be the commies in this metaphor.. For the Horde!) and the Legion are the Nazis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    A person who is saying "You need a good guy with a gun to stop a bad guy with a gun" sounds like someone who wants to sell 2 guns.