Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Why not? The Blood Elf / Nightborne "silvermoon parties" could always use some newcomers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    That argument applies to the human (like Nathanos-like, for example) undead too though. We already have human humans, Kul Tiran humans, Worgen humans and Forsaken which are still humans (just more bony and hunched over than Nathanos). Between 5th humans and 5th Elves I'm leaning towards the Elves. Because what else would work for undead allied race? Leper Gnomes? Hard pass on that one.
    Well yeah, with the Undead everything that isn't Human is Elf, so is a tough deal indeed. Maybe the actual issue may not be the fifth elven race but the relative similarity with Nightborne in terms of looks, which is an allied Horde race already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

I don't completely *hate* the idea. More that I think it covers some really sketchy ground.

In the Rogue class hall in Legion, you actually encounter an Eredar who is friendly. I actually wouldn't be surprised if a group of Eredar on Argus, after seeing their former brethren face-to-face for the first time in several millennia, might have reflected upon their deeds and regretted not joining Velen and the others when they fled Argus. I mean, it's not like the Eredar were originally evil; I feel like I even recall reading something that when they were being butchered by the Legion's demons for trying to escape, Archimonde and Kil'jaeden refused to fight them (although I could be mistaken, and they clearly changed their minds on that as time went on). So, a lot of Eredar may have stayed on Argus because that was the status-quo.

I could easily see some Man'ari saying "You know, I guess we were pretty shitty", and attempt to make amends. After all, I'm sure I'm not the only one who has had fallouts with friends and family, and wishing things had turned out differently. Plus, with Kil'jaeden dead and Sargeras imprisoned, the surviving Eredar might just be looking to continue surviving.

As for them joining the Horde? That would be a tough sell, but it could work. After all, they wouldn't have the same beef with Orcs that the Draenei do. And the Draenei might simply not trust the Man'ari, forcing them to join the Horde as a "better than nothing" solution.