Poll: Did this man flash a white power sign?

Page 17 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    I can’t wait to see breathin become a white supremicist symbol so that these people will stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    It was shown pages ago. Why are you still lying?
    Feel free to show where. I'll wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    You know what would really be effective against the alt-right? What if you started making stuff that is racist and normalize it to be non-racist. You could have a bunch of people dress up in Nazi uniforms and goose step around cities hailing Hitler, thereby reclaiming Nazi iconography from the clutches of the Alt-right.
    Yeah! Lets take back the Nazi uniforms from the Nazis, and the progressives will TOTALLY think we're not racist!

Oh, I should probably add a /sarcasm tag here somewhere just in case someone thinks I am serious.

No amount of "normalizing" is gonna make the Nazi uniform or other Nazi apparel appear non-racist. We've fought a war against them. Or are you saying that it's too late to save Pepe?

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    It was meant to toss shade at the people who shrugged that off because "he apologized".

It's hard for me to take someone seriously when they shrug off Gunn's comments because of the apology when they go over the top in situations like this.

If a hand gesture that could've been meant to "make you look" gets their full wrath, then the apology shouldn't matter because of how degenerate the joke was.

Don't let them fool you. They're disingenuous as fuck.
    It seems like virtue signaling to me. "Did X person do Y offensive thing? HOW DARE THEY?!"

And the left wonders why people don't freak out about racism as much as they would like. If you are trying this hard to dig at the bottom of the barrel for racism stories and play it off as legitimate and just, you are the ones telling the world racism isn't a big problem. If it were you could focus on actual events of racism, rather than convince yourself that any straw you can grasp at is proof you are correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's hard to disagree with Trump when he calls NBC "fake news"

Getting trolled by 4chan into reporting something obviously preposterous as news, and then getting an innocent man fired for it?
    Why would he take part in a 4chan /pol/ op?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Because people pointlessly freaking out and thinking it's a 'white power symbol' and trying to get people fired for it is ridiculous, unnecessary, and harmful. Especially when it's clearly just the OK Hand. Y'know, a very common and popular hand gesture, especially in the United States, and used as emotes/emojis all over?
    But you already admitted he knew the intent behind it. Why did he do it in that case?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    And the left wonders why people don't freak out about racism as much as they would like. If you are trying this hard to dig at the bottom of the barrel for racism stories and play it off as legitimate and just, you are the ones telling the world racism isn't a big problem. If it were you could focus on actual events of racism, rather than convince yourself that any straw you can grasp at is proof you are correct.
    What evidence do you have supporting the claim the guy isn't a white supremacist?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    It seems like virtue signaling to me. "Did X person do Y offensive thing? HOW DARE THEY?!"
    So doing it is unvirtuous? Good to know.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    Yeah! Lets take back the Nazi uniforms from the Nazis, and the progressives will TOTALLY think we're not racist!

Oh, I should probably add a /sarcasm tag here somewhere just in case someone thinks I am serious.

No amount of "normalizing" is gonna make the Nazi uniform or other Nazi apparel appear non-racist. We've fought a war against them. Or are you saying that it's too late to save Pepe?
    Can you think of any example of something that was deemed 'racist' and then was 'reclaimed'? Labeling something racist puts a permanent block on it, but can you think of a right wing counterpart to this? Is there anything that the right can permanently block off? The interesting thing is, that supposed 'conservatives' cannot even be connected to mainstream 'conservatives' of 2 generations ago, because in general those people are now all considered racists/bigots/xxx-phobes, and the ideas of that generation have been extinguished as potential arguments in the modern forum.

In 15 years, we have gone from Hillary Clinton opposing gay marriage, to now people who oppose gay marriage being considered bigots. The concept of 'morality' has turned into a tool of politics that is controlled by a single ideology.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

15+ Year Old Account
    "Oh no guys! It's so unbelievable that white supremacists exist in the US and are becoming bolder! It's just a liberal media ploy to incite hysteria!"

It's so funny to watch people act in such disbelief that white supremacists exist and are active in the US.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Is this entire thread nothing from Dextroden and Machismo yelling calling each other liars?
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    Considering the creator literally killed his creation because of how it was appropriated, I'd go with yes on that.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Minifie View Post
    Err, it’s on you to prove the claim, not others to disprove it.

“But muh handsymbols!”

If that’s your evidence, then I guess obama, bill, hillary, eddie murphy, beyonce are also white supremacists too. I wonder what occam’s razor would say to your conspiracy nutcasing?
    Expect full hypocrisy mode. The same idiots calling this a white supremacist symbol will make all sorts of excuses for the people they like making it.

Err, it’s on you to prove the claim, not others to disprove it.

“But muh handsymbols!”

If that’s your evidence, then I guess obama, bill, hillary, eddie murphy, beyonce are also white supremacists too. I wonder what occam’s razor would say to your conspiracy nutcasing?
    It's almost like context is a thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    It's almost like context is a thing?
    It either is or isn't white supremacists. No making excuses.

Is there a boycott for Buckwheat yet? He was saying it was Otay and flashing white power symbols before it was cool.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    It either is or isn't white supremacists. No making excuses.
    Geeze. Being you must be rough.

"Stop this horrible assault RIGHT NOW!"
    "Sir, we're performing an appendectomy."
    "You're cutting him with a knife, which is always bad."

- - - Updated - - -

He did an “ok” symbol to a camera, in WHAT context is that being a WS? Do you still check under your bed for boogie men too?
    Here you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Geeze. Being you must be rough.

"Stop this horrible assault RIGHT NOW!"
    "Sir, we're performing an appendectomy."
    "You're cutting him with a knife, which is always bad."
    TIL: Hand symbols are knives

No wonder you are scared shitless.

The left's conspiracy theories are as good as their memes.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Do tell shit posting alt account. What specific conspiracy theories are you talking about?
    Read the damn title of the thread. Don't be bigoted against the pleb accounts like mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    TIL: Hand symbols are knives

No wonder you are scared shitless.
    This is you, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by dipzz View Post
    "committing such a heinous crime "

lol, we got people shooting people at gaming conventions and churches, even tourists on the side of the road or road side drive attacks and this guy chooses to use the words "committing such a heinous crime " over some hand gestures? We know obviously you're not white cause only blacks like to exaggerate
    Actually I am technically Japanese as I self identify as the battleship Yamato.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn