Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Question for UK-Why isn't Katie Hopkins Prime Minister?

I live in the USA, I only found out about her a little while ago when she appeared on my youtube feed. This woman is awesome. She is hilarious, (funnier by miles than any female comedian) everything I have heard her say is true, she hurts feelings of the snowflake left, and she is absolutely brutal to people. With Trump running the USA and her running the UK (one can dream), we could really get the Western world going in the right direction. Do Germany and France or any other European powers have someone this great speaking for the right in their countries? Please link if there are some speaking in English or translated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju2B4HBXoqE - Telling it like it is about UK government and London. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN4JeDazGao - Destroying fat people, tattooed people, SJWs and special snowflakes. I laughed more watching those than all female comedians I have ever seen in my life. Funny and true.

Also, clearly she has an audience so some people in the UK are smart enough to agree with her. Where are these people in the UK by chance? If London is the NYC of England (left wing) where is the "Texas" of England, where do the right wing people live?

10+ Year Old Account
    Because one mistake is enough?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I'm not left-wing but she called for a "final solution", even I know you can't say that shit.

Also https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwLhnZ7SjEQ
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    I'm not left-wing but she called for a "final solution", even I know you can't say that shit.

Also https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwLhnZ7SjEQ
    I watched the video you linked 3 times... where exactly did she call for the final solution in it?

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    I watched the video you linked 3 times... where exactly did she call for the final solution in it?
    The video was just something to show her stupidity. The final solution was posted on her twitter: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a7750656.html
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    So your idea of a good politician is someone who sticks it to the other side?

Man, some countries should really invest in political education...

Because it isn't as easy for white supremacist grifters to get into positions of power in the UK as it is in the USA.

Deleted
    Someone who's mouth was writing cheques that her ass literally couldn't cash, has no place in running anything. "Sticking it to the libs" =! Good political experience. I mean, we're talking about the woman who managed to get fired from LBC (One of the main platforms for both Right and Left wing voices in the UK, with regular hosts including Mogg and Farage) for being too extreme!

Deleted
    I live in the USA, I only found out about her a little while ago when she appeared on my youtube feed. This woman is awesome. She is hilarious, (funnier by miles than any female comedian) everything I have heard her say is true, she hurts feelings of the snowflake left, and she is absolutely brutal to people. With Trump running the USA and her running the UK (one can dream), we could really get the Western world going in the right direction. Do Germany and France or any other European powers have someone this great speaking for the right in their countries? Please link if there are some speaking in English or translated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju2B4HBXoqE - Telling it like it is about UK government and London. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN4JeDazGao - Destroying fat people, tattooed people, SJWs and special snowflakes. I laughed more watching those than all female comedians I have ever seen in my life. Funny and true.

Also, clearly she has an audience so some people in the UK are smart enough to agree with her. Where are these people in the UK by chance? If London is the NYC of England (left wing) where is the "Texas" of England, where do the right wing people live?
    UK is not USA.

Though Katie is rather orange.

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post

Someone who tells the truth, and isn't worried about being called racist to get whats needs to be done, done. For example, Dinkins (democrat) was mayor of NYC and crime was awful. Giuliani became mayor from 1994-2001 and crime went way down, the city got better. One of the prime reasons was exactly what was said in one of the videos I linked. They stopped and frisked people who looked like a criminal. Often times, people who looked like criminals WERE criminals! Oh, what a surprise! As it turned out, a lot of the people stopped belonged to "certain groups" so it was considered racist by some people... and they cried about it, but it worked. Also, they detained and searched people for minor crimes, like jumping over a turn style in the subway. Well, surprise surprise! It turned out bigger criminals don't like paying for the subway! They ended up catching a lot of people who had illegal drugs, weapons, or who had warrants out on them. It worked.

Because she's a narcissistic hypocrite who attacks purely for the attention it generates.
    She also promised to move to the US if Trump was elected - something, we're all sad she has failed to do.

Please, please, please take her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone who tells the truth, and isn't worried about being called racist to get whats needs to be done, done. For example, Dinkins (democrat) was mayor of NYC and crime was awful. Giuliani became mayor from 1994-2001 and crime went way down, the city got better. One of the prime reasons was exactly what was said in one of the videos I linked. They stopped and frisked people who looked like a criminal. Often times, people who looked like criminals WERE criminals! Oh, what a surprise! As it turned out, a lot of the people stopped belonged to "certain groups" so it was considered racist by some people... and they cried about it, but it worked. Also, they detained and searched people for minor crimes, like jumping over a turn style in the subway. Well, surprise surprise! It turned out bigger criminals don't like paying for the subway! They ended up catching a lot of people who had illegal drugs, weapons, or who had warrants out on them. It worked.
    So you like unfiltered speech, stop and frisk as well as destroying and hurting people? Please read your first post. You seem to need to mention 3 times who you like that she detroys and hurts the left.

If that's your perception of a good politician, i'm glad we have "bad" ones.

Because all she encourages is divisiveness, all that would come of her being PM is dumb decisions and petty ad hominem attacks between the left and right leaving us as polarised as America looks right now.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    While she does expose some truths that piss on the belief that "everything is fine" - she does it in a hateful way, which is never good.

Unfortunately I feel like her opposition also do this but they tend to lie instead. Neither are great, this is why there is a lot of disillusion with politics in the UK.

All the reasonable intellectuals are not involved in politics, it's more about sides and winning than good ideas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post

That's all the alt right cares about, completely driven by an "us vs them" hatred.

So, you want to practice thought policing and racist policies... nobody is surprised. You sound rather fascist to me.

This the woman who gets annoyed at kids having "geographical names" like Brooklyn but she has a child called India.

She's a raving, disillusioned and hypocritical attention seeking maniac. She should give back the oxygen she steals from our atmosphere. It's actually impressive how human-like she is considering half her genetic material is identical to that of a sponge.

7+ Year Old Account

If only she stood and was PM.

As for where sensible right wing people live? As far away from London and the urban ghettos as possible. Very grateful for the London gerbils squeezed into 10 to a room bedsits running the treadmill, working all the hours and making the UK money. They think they are cool, I think they are cool - let them carry on inhabiting their cesspits.
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

Deleted
    where is the "Texas" of England, where do the right wing people live?
    The Texas of England... is England. England is a right wing country, and has been for decades. Different parts along the right wing scale, but it's a right wing country non the less. You'll find small pockets of labour (currently a fairly left leaning party) dotted around the cities where your average wage is lower, but current labour is an absolute mess and is completely unelectable. If Labour were a centrist party with someone like David Milliband at the helm, they would mop the floor with the embarrassment that is the current Conservative party.

But they can't, they can't even do that. The two main political parties in this country are a shambles.

But to answer your question, England is a right wing country, and will be for the foreseeable future as long as "first past the post" is the voting system we use.

Why not? Because when trump ran for presidency, the loud mouthed piece of shit said she would move to america, However she didn't follow through with her promise.. So why trust a stupid, gobby, low life like her who has became famous by being stupid and full of shit