Poll: Did this man flash a white power sign?

Page 18 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    not for nothing but anyone who says this isnt a whitepower sign has been living in a cave. The 3 fingers is the W and the thumb and index finger make the P, its been around for years and years...why else do u think he would have made that exact signal with his hand? what would be the purpose of it?

Deleted
    Not reading 20 pages of BS..

Wasn't this whole thing a Meme? I'm sure this started out as someone saying the "OK" hand gesture was 'white power' related and it somehow gained main-stream attention by accident and heaps of people believed it was real when it was actually a joke.. Didn't it?

Madness..

Deleted
    https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a...n-ar-nazistisk

This is a old articel. For several years, Nazis have had marks with the number 88 on their jackets. Since the letter "H" is the eighth of the alphabet, "88" is a Nazi code for Heil Hitler. Then some stupid peopel complain about a ice cream named 88:an, they refuse to notice that the ice cream was from 1964 (before modern neo-nazis) and there was a ice cream named 77:an....88:an is still one of the best selling ice cream.

Bonus, they aslo was uppset about Nogger Black to.... a ice cream that did have cover of black nougat and liquorice......

10+ Year Old Account
    Obama is a white supremacist too!
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

i guess next time i touch my ass in public it white power relate

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozyorkbourne View Post
    You should see the comments on the twitter getting upset over the 'Okay' sign. It actually physically hurt to read. I physically can't imagine that happening anywhere but the USA and between the extremes on both political sides, it actually makes me sad to think about. Fucking hell our species is fucked.
    Nobody should see the comments on Twitter; Twitter is one of the worst things to come from the internet. I'd even go so far as to say Twitter is actually worse than 4chan, due to the sheer popularity of Twitter.
    Last edited by TEHPALLYTANK; 2018-09-16 at 08:05 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Deleted
    Wow, this still continues

Guys on the left, you gotta swallow your pride a bit and disavow this kind of retarded crap, this is nothing but trolls mocking the hysterical idiots

It's no different to trolling Infowars Alex Jones fanboys by telling them about a government death camp nearby, it's ridiculous

This is why all the sane people are moving away from the left, you guys have turned into the 1990s republican religious right

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Post Explosive View Post
    The picture itself looked innocent, but then you watch the video and his behavior is very obvious... He made that sign intentionally.

The USA has a big issue if racism is that wide spread and accepted... + all the people on this board who are defending it, either because they're not bright enough to read body language or because they're part of the problem.
    Basically exactly this.

"It could be the guy was making the OK symbol at the camera! It could be he was just scratching his head! It could be..."

I wonder how many people watched the video. Using that symbol to do any of these other "coincidental" things people are suggesting is rather weird and inefficient. If you're making the OK symbol, you do it directly to someone, not looking away coyly. If you're scratching your hand, you don't twist your hand into a shape that's coincidentally the same shape as the WP symbol, you just scratch your head.

It's funny how, throughout history, fascists and racial supremacists have used other issues to gain power for themselves. It's mostly been immigration or fear of the "others", and these people see that fear in gullible idiots, so the gullible idiots give them power, then a host of other racist, fascist policy comes riding in on the back of "We'll take care of the immigrant problem!" And throughout all of these historic events, as the fascists slowly took over, the gullible idiots turned a blind eye to the encroaching storm, making excuses for the racists and fascists. And when genocide occurs, all of the gullible idiots who were warned of... exactly what was going to happen, they go "We didn't know!"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    Wow, this still continues

Guys on the left, you gotta swallow your pride a bit and disavow this kind of retarded crap, this is nothing but trolls mocking the hysterical idiots

It's no different to trolling Infowars Alex Jones fanboys by telling them about a government death camp nearby, it's ridiculous

This is why all the sane people are moving away from the left, you guys have turned into the 1990s republican religious right
    Man you just gotta swallow your pride and realize that the troll is getting trolled. All of this liberal outrage is just false flagging to make fun of the right who thinks they're trolling.

They start flashing the white power symbol to trigger liberals into thinking they're white supremacists? Man that liberal outrage at the right PRETENDING to be white supremacists is just liberals pretending to be outraged. You gotta let it go, you're like 1970's levels of hippy crazy to believe liberals are actually outraged by this, when they're really just making you think they are to get you to do stuff like pretend you're white supremacists.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Man you just gotta swallow your pride and realize that the troll is getting trolled. All of this liberal outrage is just false flagging to make fun of the right who thinks they're trolling.

They start flashing the white power symbol to trigger liberals into thinking they're white supremacists? Man that liberal outrage at the right PRETENDING to be white supremacists is just liberals pretending to be outraged. You gotta let it go, you're like 1970's levels of hippy crazy to believe liberals are actually outraged by this, when they're really just making you think they are to get you to do stuff like pretend you're white supremacists.
    It's funny but you don't seem to realise you've become like the Alex Jones fanboys we all mock with their convoluted explanations and ridiculous theories for completely innocuous things

Just like them, you can't see the depth of stupidity of your beliefs because you're too far down the rabbit hole

In a way, Alex Jones has won: he has turned the rest of news media into bile-spewing conspiracy theorist retards just like him

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    Obama is a white supremacist too!
    Haha indeed, alll divers to
    Do you hear the voices too?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's funny but you don't seem to realise you've become like the Alex Jones fanboys we all mock with their convoluted explanations and ridiculous theories for completely innocuous things

Just like them, you can't see the depth of stupidity of your beliefs because you're too far down the rabbit hole

In a way, Alex Jones has won: he has turned the rest of news media into bile-spewing conspiracy theorist retards just like him
    Right wing 4chan and redditors have started a campaign to make it seem like they're white supremacists, copying actions white supremacists use to get media attention, just to get liberals outraged and to make the media look stupid. Man, where have I heard this one before? People pretending to do something just to get a planned reaction out of others? Oh right...

Maybe the people "only pretending" to be white supremacists should realize that acting like a white supremacist makes you look like a white supremacist even if you're not, in the same way acting like an idiot makes you look like an idiot even if you're not. But at that point... you're basically an idiot.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Wow! Even sports is full of nazi's!

List of people the right wing, alt right, and IDW consider postmodern marxist

john mccain
    mitt romney
    paul ryan
    former CIA director john brennan
    Trumps on SEc of defence john mattis
    trumps chief of staff general john kelly.
    trumps former sec of state rex tillerson,
    senator jeff flake, republican senator

CLEARLY THESE ARE ALL SOCIAL JUUSTICE WARRIOR LEFTIST ARE OUT GET THE PRESIDENT AND WE NEED TO GIVEE HIM TOTAL CONTROL OF THE COUNTRY FOR OUR SAFETY!!- thanks dave rubin, sargon, and peterson for waking me up to the facts !

Deleted
    These guys make Alex THEY ARE TURNING THE FROGS GAY Jones seem sane in comparison. Wow

H O L Y S H I T

Even the race baiting self-proclaimed BLM leader Tariq Nasheed is an neo-nazi!?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Minifie View Post
    You do realise there is a much simpler explanation, that doesn’t involve any conspiracy nonsense, right? Or is that just not interesting enough, or doesn’t paint those who disagree with in a negative enough light?
    I mean, if you've been on 4chan enough, you know they're doing this on purpose to "Trigger libruhls into going hysterical about white supremacy".

But when you start acting like white supremacists just to make people mad, where's the line between pretending and being one?

By the way, the "OK" hand symbol being held up for several seconds, in front of one's body, while looking directly at someone, is a whole lot different than looking away and trying to coyly flash the "OK" symbol for half a second as if you're pretending it's something small and innocuous. The differences are subtle, so I realize it might be hard to realize that a difference does exist in intent. Especially when 4channers have been encouraging its reich wingers to flash the "OK" symbol subtly to trigger the dum dum libruhl media into thinking they're white supremacists.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    More fabricated lefty outrage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    More fabricated lefty outrage.
    As opposed to these 21 pages of fabricated "righty" outrage, ofc.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    As opposed to these 21 pages of fabricated "righty" outrage, ofc.
    Everyone is outraged, the butthurt and the stupidity of fringe political groups is outright fucking absurd!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Everyone is outraged, the butthurt and the stupidity of fringe political groups is outright fucking absurd!
    I guess I can't disagree.