Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Jusus Christ, how is this a bait thread?

Is it really that hard for you to believe i am having fun with azerite traits?

Do you want me to screenshot the game so you can see for yourself?
    You had fun in Bless Online.

Your level of fun is minimal at best.

seriously stop being so damn extreme, only teens treat stuff in such an absolute manner

the OP said he likes the system, that's his opinion, is there any reason to give him all that crap? flaming someone for liking something simple does not make you appear deep, it makes you appear assholes

for the record i'm not impressed with azerite either but i don't see how legion's artifact system was any better, at least in some cases there's some choice involved and when the traits get better balanced there will be even more

God this guy again.
    Ar this point you’re just baiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyanu View Post
    seriously stop being so damn extreme, only teens treat stuff in such an absolute manners

the OP said he likes the system, that's his opinion, is there any reason to give him all that crap?

for the record i'm not impressed with azerite either but i don't see how legion's artifact system was any better, at least in some cases there's some choice involved and when the traits get better balanced there will be even more
    people forget how much they bitched before you pretty much got your artifact insta completed

10+ Year Old Account
    I have fun trait brain storm for arcane mage. It completely changes rotation. I like azerite system, it's awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vsb View Post
    I have fun trait brain storm for arcane mage. It completely changes rotation. I like azerite system, it's awesome.
    lololololol

10+ Year Old Account
    There are a lot of other threads available about the Azerite system. They'll have to do because this one isn't going well.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...egendaries-now

A warning to everyone: Post on topic and put your remarks about whether or not you think someone is trolling in a report which the moderation staff can look at.

Closing this as non-constructive.
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2018-09-16 at 01:05 AM.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."