Poll: Did you enjoy watching the movie CAPTAIN MARVEL™?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

For the people who have seen it, which movie is better: Wonder Woman or Captain Marvel?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    so it's like spiderman homecoming because that movie was the worst marvel movie i've ever seen it wasn't bad but not good either
    Please for the love of everything tell me you're joking.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Not true. Aquaman didnt review very well. Much worse than Captain Marvel and I loved that movie.
    You missed the point.

I said if you go read reviews non-stop and they are all negative, it tends to sway you. Sure, it might not sway you or me or a random person out there, but its a mob mentality in the world now. People jump on hate bandwagons all the time without ever experiencing what said bandwagon is against.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonkaden View Post
    You missed the point.

I said if you go read reviews non-stop and they are all negative, it tends to sway you. Sure, it might not sway you or me or a random person out there, but its a mob mentality in the world now. People jump on hate bandwagons all the time without ever experiencing what said bandwagon is against.
    I didnt miss the point. I just disagree with you.

If you truly buy the shit that most people are selling without formulating your own opinion, then i'm not sure you can really see much.

Fixed.
    Um...I don't buy any hype. Are you confused?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah. You should read some of the reviews for Captain Marvel. I don't think they could be more pretentious.

"Larson can turn a moment as slight as walking into frame and blowing a strand of hair out of her face into an uproarious, powerful visual beat."
    Last edited by DerpyMcDerp; 2019-03-07 at 04:08 PM.

You disagree with the fact that are in fact people out there that bash or love something based on other people's experience and not their own?

Where the fuck you been at bro?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DerpyMcDerp View Post
    Um...I don't buy any hype. Are you confused?

Maybe I am confused about what you are saying. Btw, why not post on your main? Banned? Just curious.

You disagree with the fact that are in fact people out there that bash or love something based on other people's experience and not their own?

Where the fuck you been at bro?
    This outrage mob is a very vocal minority. They should be ignored. Most normal people arent swayed by such things.

Maybe I am confused about what you are saying. Btw, why not post on your main? Banned? Just curious.
    This is my main.

This is my main.
    Lol. Okay there bro.

Lol. Okay there bro.
    Not everyone posts here. I made an account because of the stupid portal changes. I'll be bored of this place soon and go back to Fark.

Quote Originally Posted by bowlink View Post
    I pretty ignore profession crytics i much rather hear the opnion of someone with similar taste. All a movie has to do is entertain me. SW 8 didn't so i told my friend not to see it. What captain marvel is concerned ill see it on saterday. If it sucks it sucks, if ut doesn't it doesn't
    Yeah critics can fail and some opinions evolve through time. Remember that critics watch tons of movies and some of them dont look for entertainment but new ideas, good implementation, etc. In other words, they got bored more easily because they already watched too much.Obviously, this provoke more mistakes. The crictics are persons too.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    For the people who have seen it, which movie is better: Wonder Woman or Captain Marvel?
    Looking at it stand-alone (ignoring the respective movie-universe tie-ins, continuation etc), Wonder Woman is better. If you factor them in, Captain Marvel pulls ahead for me.

If you truly buy the shit movie critics are selling, then I'm not sure you can really see much.
    Nice dodge champ, ever considered dodgeball? I don't care what the critics think of it, but it doesn't change the FACT that Disney is not "blacklisting" reviewers(which you claimed) because when they actually tried it, they got shot out of the fucking water so fucking hard they had to backtrack.

At 6pm EST the public poll will go up. You will be able to vote on if you enjoyed WATCHING the movie or not.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

So not cool!

https://twitter.com/TheRealStanLee/s...67139749441536

Using a dead man's twitter account to create hype for a movie, way to piss off thousands of fans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I'm fine with a mafia. Of course, the mafia families often worked with independent third parties in order to maintain relations.

Couldn’t care less about the opening weekend numbers. I’m very interested in seeing what the second week drop off will be. That’ll be much more telling.

Quote Originally Posted by segara82 View Post
    So not cool!

https://twitter.com/TheRealStanLee/s...67139749441536

Using a dead man's twitter account to create hype for a movie, way to piss off thousands of fans.
    Ignoring everything else surrounding this movie this is really tacky and in poor taste.

man sad to see stans account being misused like that
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Again, this is how his account has been used since his death. Let’s stip pretending this movie is somehow out of bounds.
    Have you ever thought that maybe people weren’t aware of how his account has been used since his death?

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Again, this is how his account has been used since his death. Let’s stip pretending this movie is somehow out of bounds.
    I didn't know they had been using his account since his death. How can this account still be a verified account?

Have you ever thought that maybe people weren’t aware of how his account has been used since his death?
    I for one didn't know it was still being used, and I find it appalling. It is disgusting to use him and his account as a marketing shill for anything after he has passed. It really needs to be shut down in my opinion.