Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Alliance - suck it up time, I'm afraid.

Is it time for all the ''blizz favours horde'' to stop and all just embrace the faction you enjoy most and not QQ?

Just because the horde are better and the better players generally choose horde, does not make the issue blizzards fault.

The warfront resetting rares for horde only is like a thank you for the hard work the horde put in, once the alliance do the resource grind, they can have some rare killing time too. Seems fair... work hard = reward time.

7+ Year Old Account
    Really. No.
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

"Hard Work"

All we did was either buy crap off the AH and hand it in or craft it ourselves.

Also I play both factions. And subjective.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjen666 View Post
    Just because the horde are better and the better players generally choose horde, does not make the issue blizzards fault.
    Speaking as a Horde player, the severe imbalance in both player skill and progression between the two factions is clearly, directly, a result of negligent design on Blizzard's behalf.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    "Hard Work"

All we did was either buy crap off the AH and hand it in or craft it ourselves.

Also I play both factions. And subjective.
    I crafted most, on alts and contributed away. I earned my rewards and got loot from the scenario and the world boss.

Is it time for all the ''blizz favours horde'' to stop and all just embrace the faction you enjoy most and not QQ?

The warfront resetting rares for horde only is like a thank you for the hard work the horde put in, once the alliance do the resource grind, they can have some rare killing time too. Seems fair... work hard = reward time.
    is this a joke post or are you seriously that clueless about the raw advantage of the warftont first week//s in gearing alt quickly to 340 ready to get carried and geared in m+ for comp switch while raiding?
    sure pvp yielded better reawards, but warfront was more consistent for early gearing..

Quote Originally Posted by darkenrahl View Post
    is this a joke post or are you seriously that clueless about the raw advantage of the warftont first week//s in gearing alt quickly to 340 ready to get carried and geared in m+ for comp switch while raiding?
    sure pvp yielded better reawards, but warfront was more consistent for early gearing..
    What's your raiding progress? is this down to the warfront scenario that your guild managed this or simply another reason but you really want to blame the ordering of warfront action?

I crafted most, on alts and contributed away. I earned my rewards and got loot from the scenario and the world boss.
    Hardly "hard work" though to craft any of what is listed for each profession.

And if you crafted most you would have had the professions available which would greatly reduce the time.

Clicking a button to hand something in isn't "hard work"

I crafted most. Took about an hour at most including gathering some gem mats. Rest of it I bought.

The only way to fix the imbalance is to do a huge buff to alliance racials and offer free faction/realm transfers for a limited time. When time is up you just nerf the racials. WIN

Hardly "hard work" though to craft any of what is listed for each profession.

And if you crafted most you would have had the professions available which would greatly reduce the time.

Clicking a button to hand something in isn't "hard work"

I crafted most. Took about an hour at most including gathering some gem mats. Rest of it I bought.
    and how does the crafter get to the required level to craft these items? :thinking:

Such a pathetic bait... don't bother.
    Intel i7-10700k | ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F GAMING
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080 Ti | 2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400Mhz
    A-Data SSD SP920 256GB | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm | NZXT Kraken x62
    Fractal Design Define R6 TG | be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q
    Razer: Blackwidow Elite | Basilisk Ultimate | Nari Ultimate| Firefly | NZXT Hue+

and how does the crafter get to the required level to craft these items? :thinking:
    Because getting to level 50 or w/e to make 3 seal of haste or whichever it was is so hard right?

Nearly none of those crafted items were "hard work". They were very basic crafts that you get early on into the BFA professions.

Hard work would be requiring 50 Deadly Navigation enchants for turn in because even with the rate of epics right now that's still 40k+ worth of enchants.

Quote Originally Posted by psiko74 View Post
    The only way to fix the imbalance is to do a huge buff to alliance racials and offer free faction/realm transfers for a limited time. When time is up you just nerf the racials. WIN
    racials aren't that important no more. 2015 called, it wants its excuses back.

- - - Updated - - -

Because getting to level 50 or w/e to make 3 seal of haste or whichever it was is so hard right?
    it's work, across numerous professions. Which also requires gold to fund, which is work to grind... so yeah, I win and you lose.

what's your solution?

- - - Updated - - -

it's work, across numerous professions. Which also requires gold to fund, which is work to grind... so yeah, I win and you lose.
    Then why do most Mythic raiders go Horde?

Give you a hint. It's not because they look cooler.

Quote Originally Posted by psiko74 View Post
    what's your solution?
    I agree about the free faction changes, I would actually develop neutral factions which is in the pipeline.

- - - Updated - - -

Win what? I mean if you think grinding and calling it a grind is just amusing to level 50 in each BFA profession takes effort then feel free to.

I mean it doesn't but more power to you I guess.

Oh yes making 15 Deadly Solstone. SO MUCH EFFORT.

Again effort would be something such as asking for the best enchants, gems and mats in a large quantity.

The turn ins do not require effort. Just a small amount of time.

Then why do most Mythic raiders go Horde?

Give you a hint. It's not because they look cooler.
    Pretty sure the Dwarf racial is one of the best about...

Personally, I found a lot more whining on the alliance side, very few reliable people etc. After switching to horde, my wow experience has flourished.

- - - Updated - - -

Win what? I mean if you think grinding and calling it a grind is just amusing to level 50 in each BFA profession takes effort then feel free to.

I mean it doesn't but more power to you I guess.

Oh yes making 15 Deadly Solstone. SO MUCH EFFORT.
    Thank you, Kind sir.

What's your raiding progress? is this down to the warfront scenario that your guild managed this or simply another reason but you really want to blame the ordering of warfront action?
    are you serious?
    warfront was a big help for gearing ALT..
    not for you, or me, since we gear 2 chars...
    and don't get me started on racial.. belf racial rework was REALLY fun.. they "nerfed" it by giving something equally broken

Pretty sure the Dwarf racial is one of the best about...

Personally, I found a lot more whining on the alliance side, very few reliable people etc. After switching to horde, my wow experience has flourished.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you, Kind sir.
    So basically this is just a "let's bash Alliance" thread?

Good to know. Welcome to ignore.