Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I'd be fine with bosses taking a little more time to kill if they finally allowed mounting in legacy content ffs. Moving around in upper ICC is painful as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    You got a problem with me?

Go to my thread and spam crap so the thread is closed. It just might work.
    Honestly if you weren't the OP of those threads, they would have been.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Honestly if you weren't the OP of those threads, they would have been.
    I just dont understand, some people are saying claims i am a troll and i have no idea why.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just dont understand, some people are saying claims i am a troll and i have no idea why.
    Because generally you're considered idiotic around here

And not just because of your ridiculous views on transmog.
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

gg blizz unsubbing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagrash View Post
    Because generally you're considered idiotic around here

And not just because of your ridiculous views on transmog.
    Yeah, i am the crazy grandma about transmog.

But i was already told if i make another transmog thread i am banned...so there is that.
    I had fun when a random stranger created a transmog thread after this warning but got tired of the topic.

But im not a troll.

Ignoring all the predictable white knights, it's pretty stupid that killing stuff in old content actually takes longer now. There's no real justification for it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    It's three expansions older and it ain't even heroic lol. Bosses should die in the blink of an eye
    Item squish.

But im not a troll.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Ignoring all the predictable white knights, it's pretty stupid that killing stuff in old content actually takes longer now. There's no real justification for it.
    This isn't some cutting edge content where 1 second could be the difference between a kill and enrage, this is content that a healer could solo and people are upset that it takes a few more seconds to kill.

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    Yeah, i am the crazy grandma about transmog.
    Yeah... but you know what Shadow? You own it. So... I kinda respect you for that lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Trust it to be JustRob moaning about this shit
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    This isn't some cutting edge content where 1 second could be the difference between a kill and enrage, this is content that a healer could solo and people are upset that it takes a few more seconds to kill.

So what? Doesn't change the fact that there's no real justification for making old content take longer. Unless you can provide me with some?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakshana View Post
    Yeah... but you know what Shadow? You own it. So... I kinda respect you for that lol
    lol the first compliment i got on MMO-C <3

Process that. Most ICC bosses take between 10 and 20 seconds, most SoO bosses take less than 10.

GG on that scaling Blizz
    Just tested this. Takes me at most 5 seconds to kill an ICC 25 Heroic boss. The only one that takes long is the Lich King.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Process that. Most ICC bosses take between 10 and 20 seconds, most SoO bosses take less than 10.

GG on that scaling Blizz
    Does that even matter compared to the time you spend running between them?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    It still dies in seconds, who cares.
    Congrats. You still fail to see the point. Legacy mode was introduced specifically for old content. Yet in many cases it's not working properly.

Stuff dies slower since BfA. That's the exact opposite, it's wrong. One Shield Slam killed WotLK bosses back in Legion (Even before they forced personal loot down our throats). Now? No longer. We've effectively grown weaker cuz Blizzard can't scale properly.

And not even mentioning how multiple bosses/chests still force drop personal loot (Cuz Blizzard slacks).

Quote Originally Posted by AndyF1069 View Post
    The reason why before BFA launched that stuff died in the blink of an eye was because all of the world scaling was only from MoP onwards. We received our first stat squish in Legion that was balanced for level 90 onwards. To counter act this in old content, we were given an invisible damage buff because none of their numbers were adjusted, which is why bosses (and everything in the world) melted in seconds, or instantly. The new stat squish with BFA is for all levels across all content. The Legion damage buff was no longer necessary. That's why (generally speaking) some bosses which were instant kill now take a bit of time to kill.

This is how it always should have been. No band aid damage buffs.
    Almost right. The squish happened going into WoD from MoP. So we got the buff in old content as if we weren't squished so old content stayed easy. Not sure on the details of the latest squish. IIRC their original idea each squish would make 1 to old level cap linear. So if they did that then everything 1-110 is linear now.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    So what? Doesn't change the fact that there's no real justification for making old content take longer. Unless you can provide me with some?
    Stat squish messed shit up.

Simple as that.

Is it an issue? Absolutely.

Is it a minor issue however? Absolutely.

It will be fixed eventually. It's still insanely piss easy to solo old content. People are blowing this way out of proportion.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2018-09-17 at 05:39 PM.

GG on that scaling Blizz
    Yeah it is broken scaling.

Too many inexperienced dev and programmers working on WoW at the moment. Wouldn't surprise me if senior employees are working on classic right now.

Out of boredom I decided to go have a look myself and I don't see how it's possible for ICC to take longer.

ICC 25 N bosses took me an average of about 7 seconds, ignoring Gunship in the equation due to instant kill.
    Granted I quickly stopped taking time in SoO so can't give an exact average but definitely weren't shorter. Usually about the same average fight duration as the above, if you disregard the mechanics that extend the fights, like Immersius splitting, taking tower for Galakras, etc.

Can't imagine any class having some ability to beat SoO fights faster than ICC so me being Fury probably has no merit either. RP is also excluded in all this.

So overall, fights are just about the same length and SoO has more fights that drag out by not being able to simply nuke the big bad.

Thusly, I'm find this claim confusing and will now move along. Good day y'all.