Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    Everybody wants drugs like marijuana to be legal. Where should we stop on legalizing drugs? Should heroine or crack be legal too?
    legality should be derived from number of deaths per year based solely on the consumption of the drug. car crashes, that sort of thing, dont count. (dont be stupid, stupid.) just hte pure statistic of deaths based on too much consumption per year for active users.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    for slower poster like @Boomzy what does this graph mean? I totally get it personally but some people need a breakdown.
    Why are you calling someone out who hasn't even posted in this thread?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

for slower poster like @Boomzy what does this graph mean? I totally get it personally but some people need a breakdown.
    It means this:

Things only got worse...even with doctors getting involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Why are you calling someone out who hasn't even posted in this thread?
    Oh it was a joke and he was probably gonna comment eventually. I was basically being sarcastic and saying someone else was slow but I actually don't understand the graph not boomzy. I thought he take it as a joke personally but if find it offensive ill apologize.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh it was a joke and he probably comment eventually. I was basically being sarcastic and saying someone else was slow but I actually don't understand the graph not boomzy. I thought he take it as a joke personally.
    Ah, was curious if there was an alt account or something that you knew of.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    That's an overstatement. I don't.
    Yeah, no shit it's a very slight intentional hyperbole, but I doubt you're living in the Western Mass/Bay area if you don't know of any heroin OD's. Almost literally everyone here knows of someone ODing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipebomb View Post
    Yes, heroin should be legal.

How many non-heroin users are going to start using heroin if it were legalized tomorrow?
    That's a debatable number considering the number of people who get hooked on 'legal' heroine - prescription drugs.

Hydros, oxys, percs, codeine. People aren't taking those in mass?

I would like to keep heroine illegal but make treatment/use less criminal so people are more likely to seek help than to try to deal with their addiction on their own...which usually just means falling further and further into addiction.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    I'd support legalizing and regulating it like any other drug.
    Problem is, its highly addictive with no real way to regulate it. It destroys people.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    all drugs should be decriminalised and in some cases legalised.

drugs should be a public health issue like smoking, not a criminal issue.
    That war on drugs ain't gonna fight itself.
    What would the United States fill its prisons with?
    We need the free labor and fat government checks.

No. We should limit drugs that have a provable history of absolutely ruining lives. This isn't simply an "ethical" argument. We literally pay tax money to help people who can't work or need medical treatment due to addiction. We should do everything we can to limit it.
    "I pulled up to moonglade about 7 or 8
    and yelled to the trainer "yo resto cya."
    Looked at my talent tree, i was finally there.
    To go to Karazhan and tank in dire bear."
    -Yarma

Heroin already is legal in most of the world and it's called diamorphine or diacetylmorphine hydrochloride,you just need a prescription for it. Heroin was the brand name Bayer coined for it.

Yes to heroines and no to heroin.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    And you fucking imagine in some fantasy that drugs doesn't ruin lives?

But maybe I shouldn't care at all. The more these...Darwin Award winners take the prize the better it will be for everyone.
    I wrote it in my first post: all the drugs are bad even the one with taxes on it.
    BUT if u wish to go home and needle yourself with heroin, why not? its your life not mine.
    As long as you dont create any trouble to your community why should government step in and be like "no sir this is bad here you go some cigarettes"?

Deleted
    Yes, heroine should be illegal.

Deleted
    All drugs should be legal, just like the biggest drug of them all; alcohol. It would end criminality associated with it and keep a lot of money in the normal economy. It will also be easier to educate people about the use (can't have a campaign on safe drug use now...), control and offer help to people who need it. It won't suddenly make everyone go on drugs either. It's been proven in many studies that people who have normal, fulfilling lives, don't resort to drugs and that won't change.

TLDR: YES!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Problem is, its highly addictive with no real way to regulate it. It destroys people.
    There are real ways to regulate it, what do you think the D in FDA stands for?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Deleted
    Oh it was a joke and he was probably gonna comment eventually. I was basically being sarcastic and saying someone else was slow but I actually don't understand the graph not boomzy. I thought he take it as a joke personally but if find it offensive ill apologize.
    I can explain that graph for you in one word: Fentanyl

Deleted
    If guns are legal, so should drugs. They are basically the same kind of evil.

Personally... I am all for most drugs being legal for adults. Part of being human is making decisions for yourself and not having some government telling you how to live your life. If you want to stick a needle full of meth in your dick, who am I to say you are wrong for that decision.
    No man really becomes a fool until he stops asking questions.

should WoW be legal?