Deleted

Constant loneliness

Hello,
    I am a woman in Sweden and I am lonely all the time.
    I play online games to try and be more social.
    But I need human interaction.
    I feel like my existence is for nothing, especially if I don't have any children.
    I want a family. But I don't know how to start one.
    I just sit here feeling so lonely and isolated.
    I want friends but don't know how to make them.
    I want a person in my life

I like where this is going

/Giggity Giggity Goo

Deleted
    Go on a dating website.

Deleted
    You have come to the right place, m'lady.

Deleted
    I made all of my current friends and my girlfriend(over 6 years now) online in world of warcraft, many of which i see IRL now on a regular basis. Put your best foot forward, find a nice friendly guild and have fun with them!
    You never know what comes out of it ^^

Unplug from the internet and look outside your house. Join a club. Do volunteer work.

Trying to find companionship on the internet will lead to depression and death.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by manbeartruck View Post
    Go on a dating website.
    ((its an ad))

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by manbeartruck View Post
    Go on a dating website.
    I don’t like them. They are hostile and toxic environments.
    Everyone wants the most attractive person and you feel even more sad and lonely when no one chooses you.
    I wanna find someone who also doesn’t like dating sites.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Get a dog, then take the dog on walks and go to dog parks to meet other fellow owners. Pet owners bond easier with each other because the pet gives you something to talk about. Also, you won’t feel so alone all the time. Dogs, even though they don’t talk, are excellent companions and give unconditional love.

This is why getting a dog is often recommended to older people, especially ones that have lost their wife/husband. Having a pet gives them something to care for; it gives them some meaning. They’ll walk the dog regularly, which gets them out of the house so they won’t feel so isolated.
    That wouldn’t work. I love animals and nature but I’m a student and can’t have a pet until I have my own place.

Quote Originally Posted by janeright View Post

That wouldn’t work. I love animals and nature but I’m a student and can’t have a pet until I have my own place.
    Borrow someone else's dog. Most dog owners would have no problem with a friend walking their dog.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    Borrow someone else's dog. Most dog owners would have no problem with a friend walking their dog.
    My sister has a dog but it’s dying and she lives far away. I live in a big city and no one has dogs here. I want a person. I wanna have children. I feel empty inside and a child will fill this gap and I’ve my life purpose and enjoyment.

Deleted
    I don’t like them. They are hostile and toxic environments.
    Everyone wants the most attractive person and you feel even more sad and lonely when no one chooses you.
    I wanna find someone who also doesn’t like dating sites.
    That's not really true. Some do, but not everyone. Plenty of normal people find partners that way. You just need something interesting to say.

Go do some volunteer work and get involved in campus clubs/organizations. "Especially if I don't have any children" lol....I feel like this is written by a guy because it's something he thinks a woman would say.

Someone message this "lonely Swedish girl" and report back the amount of money they tell you.

Hello,
    I am a woman in Sweden and I am lonely all the time.
    I play online games to try and be more social.
    But I need human interaction.
    I feel like my existence is for nothing, especially if I don't have any children.
    I want a family. But I don't know how to start one.
    I just sit here feeling so lonely and isolated.
    I want friends but don't know how to make them.
    I want a person in my life
    What about other students, isn't there anyone that also plays video games you can relate with and talk about? That would be a first step in the right direction.

I cant tell you how to find happiness. But i can tell you how to maximize your misery :P

seems relevant

10+ Year Old Account
    Come on, even I know bait when I see it.