Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    Oh and I can't believe I forgot...the Horde infiltration of Stormwind, made the whole place look like a joke...but yeah Horde will ignore whatever they want to fill their slanted narrative.
    the alliance is a joke

Quote Originally Posted by H1gh Contra5t View Post
    I'm actually rather pleased about this, as a Horde player - at long last, we're finally seeing the Alliance grow some balls and go on the offensive. What's more it means they inevitably get to beat the shite out of multiple Alliance bosses like Jaina and *prays* Alleria that they have had coming for soooo long. And also, it could well mean that somewhere down the line, the Horde will finally get an actual raid to lay waste to an Alliance city in response. Bring it on, I say
    *looks at Darnassus*

Yeah, Horde could finally lay waste to an Alliance city. Sure.

You guys have wiped out every city that's been taken off the map. Theramore, Darnassus, Undercity, and Gilneas have all been destroyed by the Horde.

It's pretty difficult to make a raid where the Horde wipes out a city and the Alliance players.......... get to play through getting wiped out, I guess? This is the first raid they're experimenting with it, but that city isn't going to be altered or destroyed or wiped out or laid waste to. The Alliance will destroy some ships and kill a guy, but there's not going to be any lasting damage to the city.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    When Jaina dies nobody will complain. If she gets away then this raid is BS.
    So Jaina needs to be like Vol'jin? Put in a position for actual story development and immediately kill her? Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    So Jaina needs to be like Vol'jin? Put in a position for actual story development and immediately kill her? Why?
    Her story is over.

More rehashed out-door content in instances. This expansion is cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Her story is over.
    Kul'Tiras was just introduced and you're saying their story is done. Makes complete sense.

Kul'Tiras was just introduced and you're saying their story is done. Makes complete sense.
    Why the sudden plural.

Why the sudden plural.
    Jaina was just appointed leader of Kul'Tiras. Her story and Kul'Tiras' are rather entwined at the moment.

So what you're telling me is immediately following the establishment of Kul'Tiras in the Alliance is the time that said leader should be killed off?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    Stay mad, savages.

Lol

i laughed at this far more than i should have. even more when i saw shrek in the back, busted out with tears.

on topic:
    what did u guys except honestly? alliance campaign ended with setting up bombs in the horde harbor. if anything should be complained about complain about how, just like the nightelves got outwitted in their own forest, horde had alliance splashing about in their main dock and plant bombs on ships.

both factions are incompetent as hell. trading cities and just doing things cuz they had an emotional breakdown.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Oh great, more Talanji. Oh boy, who could have seen this coming. What an exciting turn of events, with a satisfactory ending for us.

Alliance gets to raid our city again, Jaina won't die and we'll have lose Rastakhan for one of the most well written, complex, enjoyable and well voiced characters in the Warcraft universe.

At least I won't have to hear her say G'huun anymore.
    is the font on your sig getting larger?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    That doesn't answer the question in any way, shape or form. I'll try again. You talking about a hypothetical scenario of Horde getting 1 allied race while the Alliance gets two and asking how Horde would like things the other way around more than implies the Horde at some point got 2 allied races while the Alliance got 1. So, when did that happen?

You mean the vanilla that saw Alliance have multiple zones more, whereas the Horde was gutted in leveling and had to grind mobs to level at multiple points? And the EMFH that made humans dominate the PvP for years? Horde has always gotten more indeed.
    mehrunes this is not right, EMFH was added in Wotlk and until it was added the forsaken will of the forsaken trait had no comparision from the alliance side.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

7+ Year Old Account
    Jaina was just appointed leader of Kul'Tiras. Her story and Kul'Tiras' are rather entwined at the moment.

So what you're telling me is immediately following the establishment of Kul'Tiras in the Alliance is the time that said leader should be killed off?
    Maybe she dies and appoints Rogers as Lord Admiral as she dies while saying "many will not understand"
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Killyox View Post
    IT's not horde that's sieging it...
    Its not alliance that was seiging orgrimmar.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    When Jaina dies nobody will complain. If she gets away then this raid is BS.
    Alright, can i have your gold when you quit?

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Its not alliance that was seiging orgrimmar.
    Thats strange, I clearly remember glaive throwers shooting at the gate and bunch of sentinels charging in.

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    I play mostly Horde these days and I still consider that a victory for the alliance. I guess Blizzard narratively disagrees, but they more or less permanently took out the horde's stronghold in Lordaeron.
    I am pretty sure it was Sylvanas that permanently took out the Horde's stronghold in Lordaeron. I distinctly remember Jaina, Alleria, Genn, and Anduin marching up to her, she saying "You win nothing", screaming and then green explosions, with both sides having to fly away on boats.

Quote Originally Posted by Dudas View Post
    We finally have a decent capital city(Zandalari) that hasn't been ruined by war and now we are going to turn it into a shithole. Also probably they'll kill Rastakan. While Jaina will obviously get away.

Blizzard is horde biased btw.
    Who cares if Rastakhan dies? Talanji is the one we’re actually listening to.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Alleria Windrunner View Post
    Zul did not turn Dazar'alor into a mess despite attacking it in full force and with a giant abomination, and you expect the Alliance to somehow surpass the destruction brought by the mad prophet? Please. Maybe if they bring Lady Alleria Windrunner and her explosive void powers along with them, but I doubt that. Alleria has ulterior motives, and she is focused solely on Silvermoon, not Dazar'alor.

Besides, you will confront Jaina Proudmoore, one of Warcraft's most iconic, popular, multi-layered and developed characters, while we, the Alliance players, will confront Rasta-whatever, whom nobody even cared about before this expansion. I would much rather confront Nathanos or Rexxar instead of Rasta-whatever.
    Ion said that this will have permanent changes tho

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    I play mostly Horde these days and I still consider that a victory for the alliance. I guess Blizzard narratively disagrees, but they more or less permanently took out the horde's stronghold in Lordaeron.
    I think the difference is that Teldrassil was a decisive blow. In terms of faction pride, the Alliance really didn't get to have their moment of triumph. Sylvanas kinda hoodwinked them.

This is exactly why I think this Siege of Zuldazar raid exists, and why we'll see Alliance circlejerking in it.

Why would you want to raid another horde capital? You're horde man, stop giving them ideas. Anyway, horde capital raids go rather well for us, so enjoy the fun. They're on our side.

Thats strange, I clearly remember glaive throwers shooting at the gate and bunch of sentinels charging in.
    wow a whole gate. i also remember something, that was the only fucking thing the alliance did that raid. also afterwards their was no lasting damage to orgrimmar what so ever. theramore and darnassus on the other hand. one is a giant purple crater, the other the largest funeral pire in azeroths history.

i already made my peace with jaina dying. just another tire on the dumbster fire that is alliance content.

bet you 500g that Dazar'alor wont have scratch on it that wasn't already there before the raid starts.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Maybe she dies and appoints Rogers as Lord Admiral as she dies while saying "many will not understand"
    Nah she will name Taelia to rule the Kultirans and daddy bolvar shows up
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    the alliance is a joke
    Funny coming from the faction with the leader who is basically a saturday morning cartoon villain...who can't even kill as you'd put it, a crybaby.

lmao, stfu, stormwind looked like shit for 3 expansions. Nothing even happened to Org.

Your city will be fine.