Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyral View Post
    You really think some 20 allies could kill Sylvanas without problem?
    Yes I believe so. The "heroes" of each side are a wrecking ball, that can tear down everything in the story narrative. Except for something like a matured Titan and the like.
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2018-09-18 at 09:00 PM.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Yes I believe so.
    Alright, I guess we'll just have to disagree. We'll get to see it next week anyway.
    "I have the most loyal fanboys. Did you ever see that? Where I could stand by Thoradin's Wall and massacre my own people and I wouldn't lose any fanboys. It's like incredible." - Sylvanas Windrunner

"If you kill your enemies, they win." - Anduin Wrynn

Deleted
    Or Rastakhan sacrifices himself in order to save Talanji. Jaina is so touched by this father-daughter moment, that she decides to leave.

Just kidding. I think Rastakhan and Katherine are bound to die, therefore fueling the hate between the factions.

I'm surprised he's lived this long. I can't be the only one that just assumed he would die so the princess could take over?
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by Hyral View Post
    You really think some 20 allies could kill Sylvanas without problem?
    I've 5 manned her in her throne room in game.

As a mainly Alliance player I would be really surprised if she dies. It would be really stupid to make her Lord Admiral only for her to die a few months later.

Also that would make this whole raid an Alliance disaster. I mean the we probably get to kill king Rastakhan but he himself isn't such a valuable asset to the Horde and would die soon anyway because Rezan doesn't extend his life anymore + Talanji can easily replace him as leader of the Zandalari. But Jaina is pretty much the most powerful character in the Alliance ( next to Malfurion ) so loosing her would hurt a lot. The Horde pushes the Alliance out of the city since there's no way the Alliance just destroys it and leaves because Blizz wouldn't want to make another capital for the Horde out of nowhere xD. That means the Alliance looses a lot of troops also, probably just as much as the Horde.

After the Burning of Teldrassil ( complete Horde victory ) and Siege of Lordaeron ( kinda , sorta Alliance victory ) I don't think Blizzard would hand the Alliance a loss such as this. Tbh even if Jaina survives and Rastakhan dies ( which is probably what will happen ) it's not really a great military victory or anything since both sides loose troops and Rastakhan is not all that important for the Horde.

She probably teleports away at low health.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post
    Yes....

How her story is written in kul tiras...yes.

I bet it will be done by her ressed brother ( then one the horde is trying to get).

Why because blizzard hates the alliance. Why else give the horde SoO 2.0
    I bet if it was Siege of Kul'tiras you would still be complaining. Jesus you guys are just never happy
    Scarlet Briar: Let's play "Giant club vs. Overripe Fruit." I'll be the club.

Scarlet Briar: Careful now. Death by cannonball would be funny, but killing you myself is actual fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    I bet she will escape and triggering an eternal feud between the royalty of zandalar and the house of Proudmoore, heck the Zandalari in general might actually start to hate humans more than the night elves, who never actually assaulted their capital.
    Zandalari already hate Kul Tiras. Ashvane has been harassing them for a while, apparently raiding Zandalari fishermon when the opportunity arises and enslaving them. For plot reasons the Zandalari will of course never figure out that it's all Ashvane and not Kul Tiras as a whole.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jaina was just named Lord Admiral of Kul'Tiras. She's not going to die. She's the master of blink escapes. I can see Kathrine dying though.

They go in, they kill Rastakahn, they make a tactical retreat with their mission proudly accomplished. Meanwhile, the Zandalari have to deal with a siege on their city AGAIN (Zul), they lose their king AGAIN (Rezan), and they will be horribly demoralized with grief and loss AGAIN. And to top it off, Jaina will get away meaning that the Zandalari won't even be able to avenge their fallen king.

The raid is a victory for KT and another peg for the Zandalari to fall down.

This will prompt both sides to join their respective faction:
    "The Alliance has really helped us out of a bad spot, we should re-join them."
    "We've lost so much of our power, but the Horde is offering us a chance to rebuild."
    Last edited by De Lupe; 2018-09-18 at 09:17 PM.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Quote Originally Posted by banelocky View Post
    Also that would make this whole raid an Alliance disaster. I mean the we probably get to kill king Rastakhan but he himself isn't such a valuable asset to the Horde and would die soon anyway because Rezan doesn't extend his life anymore + Talanji can easily replace him as leader of the Zandalari. But Jaina is pretty much the most powerful character in the Alliance ( next to Malfurion ) so loosing her would hurt a lot. The Horde pushes the Alliance out of the city since there's no way the Alliance just destroys it and leaves because Blizz wouldn't want to make another capital for the Horde out of nowhere xD. That means the Alliance looses a lot of troops also, probably just as much as the Horde.

After the Burning of Teldrassil ( complete Horde victory ) and Siege of Lordaeron ( kinda , sorta Alliance victory ) I don't think Blizzard would hand the Alliance a loss such as this.
    Such hyperbole. Alliance will get our fist pump moment!

"If you do this AGAIN again again, we will end you.."

YEAAAAHHH!
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    Zandalari already hate Kul Tiras. Ashvane has been harassing them for a while, apparently raiding Zandalari fishermon when the opportunity arises and enslaving them. For plot reasons the Zandalari will of course never figure out that it's all Ashvane and not Kul Tiras as a whole.
    The trolls hatred of their elven kin stems from their quick rise to power and audacity, but just imagine this sting, being invaded by humans storming your great temples and killing your king. This is unprecedented in all of Zandalari history.

Not to mention this is not really out of the ordinary for Kul'tirans, they despise trolls, they tried to drive the darkspears from their Islands and later assaulted them in Kalimdor with the intention to wipe them out entirely.

But the point is this very action might bring them to the top of their hitlist and Trolls hold very long grudges.

Quote Originally Posted by Chappyzilla View Post
    I bet if it was Siege of Kul'tiras you would still be complaining. Jesus you guys are just never happy
    nope. i have staded that in previous post and threads. I would be happy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Maybe, maybe not. The Alliance heroes wouldn't be fighting the Horde heroes though. They'd be fighting the almighty player character.
    Ha....and that is my point .

Quote Originally Posted by guisadop View Post
    According to the Developer Live Stream.

Will she die?
    I think it will be more like Trollbane from the Warfront. You don't actually kill him. It will be interesting. I doubt we will kill Rastakhan, but if we do, that means that his daughter is taking over.

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    so the horde capital being raided and most likely destroyed at least partially

is somehow bad for the alliance?
    Again story wise you can replace the alliance and it will not matter.

We will be fighting horde bosses ( horde get a couple of alliance lt). Horde gets story, and if you even watched or read the stuff. horde gets more exploring around their capitol. And they win again?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightheart View Post
    I think it will be more like Trollbane from the Warfront. You don't actually kill him. It will be interesting. I doubt we will kill Rastakhan, but if we do, that means that his daughter is taking over.
    Talanji was already being set up to be Queen by the end of the leveling zones. This is likely how she'll obtain the title.

We will be fighting horde bosses ( horde get a couple of alliance lt). Horde gets story, and if you even watched or read the stuff. horde gets more exploring around their capitol. And they win again?
    To which I point you to the point I already made:

They go in, they kill Rastakahn, they make a tactical retreat with their mission proudly accomplished. Meanwhile, the Zandalari have to deal with a siege on their city AGAIN (Zul), they lose their king AGAIN (Rezan), and they will be horribly demoralized with grief and loss AGAIN. And to top it off, Jaina will get away meaning that the Zandalari won't even be able to avenge their fallen king.

How the fuck is this a loss for the Alliance?
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

100% guarantee she'll cast Freezing Nova on the raid to make a retreat at the end of the fight.

No she wont die, but I bet Genn does or Her mom. They said the fight isnt just Jaina but her and some commanders.

Quote Originally Posted by De Lupe View Post
    Talanji was already being set up to be Queen by the end of the leveling zones. This is likely how she'll obtain the title.

I don't see how it's a loss to the Alliance. I feel like they are just horde fanbois QQing because they can't accept the fact that HORDE started this war, and alliance are growing balls. If they kill Rastakhan, that's a huge victory.

Quote Originally Posted by De Lupe View Post

Rezan like you yourself said is being setup to die. And he is just a new hero. And jaina will not get away.....ffs do you people even read the transcript or watch the video...she is a raid boss....

Rezan like you yourself said is being setup to die. And he is just a new hero. And jaina will not get away.....ffs do you people even read the transcript or watch the video...she is a raid boss....
    so was garrosh and he still didnt die in SoO.
    There is a void in my heart. Have you come to fill it?