Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    From front page

though...why continue with the green fel crystals? Belfs have cleansed Sunwell, now golden eyes. Should have golden crystals...

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    It’s about time we got some decent armor, even though Blizzard is once again ignoring us on a lore front by having our questline be about Arthas’ invasion which is well documented as is.
    Good news is, if there's anything to be believed in the datamined Broadcast Text, there will be a Silvermoon Warfront with even more armour of our own.

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    From front page
    [IMG]https://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2018/september/bloodElfGuardWeaponShield.jpg[IMG]

though...why continue with the green fel crystals? Belfs have cleansed Sunwell, now golden eyes. Should have golden crystals...
    the green crystals have been a part of silvermoon since the founding.

they aren't green due to fel.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    They don't need heritage armour,
    talking about someone need something, thats pretty ironic

besides, there are other races in the horde who should get a heritage armor first

i will say again, im not saying blood elves should not get heritage armor, but im saying they should be one of the last to get one

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    the green crystals have been a part of silvermoon since the founding.

they aren't green due to fel.
    Where u heard that? Looks pretty demonic to me or they got some giant kittens trapped in those crystals...

Where u heard that? Looks pretty demonic to me or they got some giant kittens trapped in those crystals...
    [IMG]http://www.scrollsoflore.com/gallery/albums/wowbc_art/048.jpg[IMG]
    that was the magisters' doing, the reason that blood elves' eyes turned green. they used fel through the crystals to repair the city and keep the magical nature of it functioning.

but the crystals were green long before

also, the very first woman you talk to as a new blood elf says that the crystals had been there for ages.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just killed this guy, "Champion Daramir," in the warfront. Looks like the Antorus recolor that was never added. Would Blizz actually make heritage armor out of gear that's been in the game? I doubt it.

15+ Year Old Account
    From front page

Because red and green are complementary colors and gold crystals on gold metal wouldn't work well visually.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    talking about someone need something, thats pretty ironic

besides, there are other races in the horde who should get a heritage armor first

i will say again, im not saying blood elves should not get heritage armor, but im saying they should be one of the last to get one
    There is nothing ironic about that, do you know what irony is?

And you misunderstand. I would be happy if belves were the only ones to get heritage sets if it meant everyone else got warfront sets. If belves getting heritage now means Tauren get warfront sets later, sign me up. I take belves getting a heritage set as a sign they won't get a warfront set because that would be overkill. I could be wrong, but it would give every race something special and race specific if everyone who doesn't get warfront gets heritage.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Lain View Post
    Just killed this guy, "Champion Daramir," in the warfront. Looks like the Antorus recolor that was never added. Would Blizz actually make heritage armor out of gear that's been in the game? I doubt it.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/Y6VfbKh.jpg[img]
    yeah, that's most certainly not going to be it.

red and black are strictly blood knight colors. general silvermoon colors are red and gold.

i would give anything to have that recolor of the set available though, so unfair that it wasn't our pvp set.

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as it has pants and a bit of skimp to it for the females I'll be happy.

so I guess fair assumption to say that the heritage armour models arent in this build then? Unless there is a bunch of hidden stuff they had yet to find while datamining.

Quote Originally Posted by skannerz22 View Post
    but paladins are magical
    divine magic is different from arcane magic.

I'm hoping this isn't it because I don't want a robe, but this might be it.

https://www.wowhead.com/news=287367/...lf-guard-armor

Aaaand it's a garbage robe.

BE Guard Armour, which supposedly will become the heritage armour:

It's simple, so it's def NPC only in its current state, but they could just add few 3D pieces here and there for the PC armour.
    Last edited by ls-; 2018-09-22 at 04:46 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    And you misunderstand. I would be happy if belves were the only ones to get heritage sets if it meant everyone else got warfront sets. If belves getting heritage now means Tauren get warfront sets later, sign me up. I take belves getting a heritage set as a sign they won't get a warfront set because that would be overkill. I could be wrong, but it would give every race something special and race specific if everyone who doesn't get warfront gets heritage.
    Not to get into the entire convo about elves, but the bolded part is to me really dumb thinking.

Nothing about getting heritage armor is equal to 4 separate styled Warfront sets and each with 3 tiers of looks o_O

The way I see it is like this:

EVERY RACE will get Heritage Armor

Not every race will get Warfront Armor (possibly)

It's strange to think in any other terms as stated above 1 style of Heritage Armor isn't equivalent to 4 styles of Warfront Armor.

I think bottom line is everyon should realize that obviously Blizzard is pacing out their release content instead of say holding back till Heritage Armor is ready for every single race as most people are used to.

Just gotta wait your turn and it'll happen eventually.

Although if a Silvermoon Warfront were to happen, I would wonder who the main opposing group to get Alliance themed armor would be, Void Elves?

Quote Originally Posted by McCulloch View Post
    I'm hoping this isn't it because I don't want a robe, but this might be it.

https://www.wowhead.com/news=287367/...lf-guard-armor
    Unlikely. It seems to be named "Blood Elf Guard" in the files, and it's too simple in contrast to the other Heritage Armors; so it's probably a NPC armor -like the Sentinels' one introduced on the pre patch- and probably will be used to replace the old Guard models. Very Spellbreaker in concept, like it a lot.

15+ Year Old Account
    I must say, if that's the Heritage Armor I'll be pretty disappointed. It's just so... plain and uncreative, and the colors seem so muted. Not even as interesting as the WC3 Sunbreaker design.

If it's just gear for guards to replace the old gear models, then I guess it's fine. Though it's honestly still plain compared to the old guard sets.

Edit: Worth noting that the old BE guard models use the same robe texture that Kael'thas uses, so they could potentially also uses these as components for a new Kael'thas model (or even just an NPC outfit for him using the base BE model with his hairstyle).

Edit 2: Looking at it closer, it looks like it could also be missing some 3D pieces for the chest and gloves. The old BE guard armor had gloves and a phoenix gorget with a green gem in it.
    Last edited by Kathranis; 2018-09-22 at 04:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    Not to get into the entire convo about elves, but the bolded part is to me really dumb thinking.

Nothing about getting heritage armor is equal to 4 separate styled Warfront sets and each with 3 tiers of looks o_O

The way I see it is like this:

EVERY RACE will get Heritage Armor

Not every race will get Warfront Armor (possibly)

It's strange to think in any other terms as stated above 1 style of Heritage Armor isn't equivalent to 4 styles of Warfront Armor.

I think bottom line is everyon should realize that obviously Blizzard is pacing out their release content instead of say holding back till Heritage Armor is ready for every single race as most people are used to.

Just gotta wait your turn and it'll happen eventually.

Although if a Silvermoon Warfront were to happen, I would wonder who the main opposing group to get Alliance themed armor would be, Void Elves?
    Oh I think every race will eventually get heritage armour, but to balance things out in this expac it would make sense for every race that doesn't get special warfront gear to get their heritage set instead so as not to be left out. Like I said, I could be wrong, very easily in fact! But I don't mean to imply that every race won't eventually have heritage armour, rather just that some won't be in BfA.

And you're right, heritage armour is next to nothing compared to four sets with three variations, which was my entire point against Syegfryed's complaint that forsaken should get warfront AND heritage this patch. The belves got the short end of the stick compared to the forsaken when it comes to gear in 8.1.

Your point that they are pacing it out instead of holding back till they are done is exactly why I think heritage in BfA will be for races without warfronts =P Best idea to make everyone get something special is to pick the races who won't get the warfront treatment to give heritage to first!
    Last edited by Izalla; 2018-09-22 at 05:05 AM.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Seeing it now, it definitely lives up to my hype. The only thing that'd be missing is the ability to get that guard idle pose.

Bonus points for the night elf warfronts gear, that's looking pretty nice.

People complained about not having class sets this expansion but they're clearly funneling that dev time into this and I'm digging it.