Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What the hell is Tyrande going to do?

She abandoned her people BEFORE her home was destroyed inevitably leaving innocents to die whether the tree was burned or not. Not only that but the purpose for leaving was her love for Malfurion. What ever she does in 8.1 will be once again negative for the Alliance. The tree is gone and blood is on Sylvanas’ and her hands. She cannot atone for such a sin unless she steps down and faces trial for treason against the Alliance and Kaldorei
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    In the best of worlds I would like to imagine she had to leave or Malfurion would die from his WOONs.

Tyrande already abandoned Malfurion when Ysera went crazy and her people needed her.
    So... I can't really defend Blizzard's writing.

BUUUUT. I am hoping Tyrande goes back to her roots.
    Her Warcraft 3 roots.
    I want to see her Angry. Blood thirsty. Xenophobic and most of all Ruthless as she kills all those in her path.
    Malfurion can be on Deathsbed and asleep for all I care.
    I just want my Tyrande back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure book says she didnt know Teldrassil was going to burn, also if she were to stay she would of died... and what purpose would that serve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown
    "The world is a magical place full of people waiting to be offended by something"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand Russell
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time"

So you didn't get what happened in Darkshore.

Whatever it is, surely must be something very good(yeah right). I want to see the Huntress Tyrande, not Wife-Tyrande.

But I guess they will have her in a bad light again, so people again can misinterpret what she does, or what she stands for.

She left darkshore to heal Malfurion believing the Horde was planning to occupy Darnassus, not burn it down and kill everyone there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Host a Pumpkin Carving Competition, obviously. Hallow's End is in need of a revamp, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Warpaladin View Post
    Pretty sure book says she didnt know Teldrassil was going to burn, also if she were to stay she would of died... and what purpose would that serve.
    She isn’t serving a purpose living.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    She abandoned her people BEFORE her home was destroyed inevitably leaving innocents to die whether the tree was burned or not. Not only that but the purpose for leaving was her love for Malfurion. What ever she does in 8.1 will be once again negative for the Alliance. The tree is gone and blood is on Sylvanas’ and her hands. She cannot atone for such a sin unless she steps down and faces trial for treason against the Alliance and Kaldorei
    Presumably she will do what she always does. Chase around yelling malfurion trying to figure out what idiotic mess he has gotten himself into this time.

7+ Year Old Account
    You need to back off leave both sylvanas and Tyrande alone they are the sexiest elfs in game... i'd say ysera but shes gone.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

10+ Year Old Account
    Tyrande has real power on her side. Call on her homegirl Elune and go full Thanos on the Horde:

Tyrande: Alright Elune. Enough is enough. I'm old as hell. My man got hit with an axe. That dead heifer burned my house down. I'm sick of this s**t.
    Elune: What you need sista?
    Tyrande: Toast these Horde.
    Space Ysera: Get it gurl.
    Elune: *casts Meteor on Zanzabar*

The end. Ion announces WoW 2.
    Last edited by Daws001; 2018-09-19 at 12:10 AM.

Tyrande returning to Teldrassil just to be another Horde prisoner (or, as it actually turned out, be burned alive) would have served no purpose. She made the right call.

Hopefully whatever she does in 8.1, it's not her being made to look like an idiot to make a human look good.

10+ Year Old Account
    She isn’t serving a purpose living.
    you know the future of the character? Sweet, please enlighten me
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown
    "The world is a magical place full of people waiting to be offended by something"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand Russell
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warpaladin View Post
    you know the future of the character? Sweet, please enlighten me
    I think the OP hates her so much that he wants her dead no matter what.

I like how you blame the burning on Tyrande, you are probably a troll or a truly delusional poster.

That being said, Tyrande probably won't be doing anything, Ion basically just said they are going to be exploring how Malfurion and her feel after the burning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Every Pwny View Post
    I like how you blame the burning on Tyrande, you are probably a troll or a truly delusional poster.

That being said, Tyrande probably won't be doing anything, Ion basically just said they are going to be exploring how Malfurion and her feel after the burning.
    Battle for Darkshore seems to be a pretty good opportunity to show us what Tyrande is all about.

Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    In the best of worlds I would like to imagine she had to leave or Malfurion would die from his WOONs.

Tyrande already abandoned Malfurion when Ysera went crazy and her people needed her.
    So... I can't really defend Blizzard's writing.

BUUUUT. I am hoping Tyrande goes back to her roots.
    Her Warcraft 3 roots.
    I want to see her Angry. Blood thirsty. Xenophobic and most of all Ruthless as she kills all those in her path.
    Malfurion can be on Deathsbed and asleep for all I care.
    I just want my Tyrande back.
    We'll have to find her first.

Real Tyrande has blue hair. This imposter has green.

What purpose is Tyrande going to serve? She's going to die, and millions of players will sigh in relief.

Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    Battle for Darkshore seems to be a pretty good opportunity to show us what Tyrande is all about.
    Warfronts don't seem to have any story and seem to server no purpose other than to say there is fighting going on in these areas.

Maybe sour relations with another potential ally.

She won't do anything of worth as long as Malfurion is alive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.