PvP related - How does a warrior completely clear DoTs?

got stuck in a losing Twin Peaks, so i decided to make myself a pain the rear to their FC. I waited for him (they were letting him run solo because my team was letting itself get farmed at the GY) and loaded him up with DoTs... 4 UAs, Corruption, Agony, Siphon.

Then he Heroic Leaps and POOF, theyre all gone. Completely clear, and he's at full HP.

This happens several times over the course of the BG.

Is there a talent or something im not aware of that allows a warrior (Prot AFAIK, since he was carrying a shield) to just wipe DoTs with no penalty (in fact, it seemed to heal him to full) ?

If he was an alliance warrior it could of been the fact he was a Dwarf or Dark Iron Dwarf since they can clear debuffs with racial, aside from that they dont really have the ability to clear DoTs off them

Quote Originally Posted by Kylusen View Post
    If he was an alliance warrior it could of been the fact he was a Dwarf or Dark Iron Dwarf since they can clear debuffs with racial, aside from that they dont really have the ability to clear DoTs off them
    For some reason, i did not realize Stoneform had been so hugely buffed.

I thought it was just poisons and diseases.

So, yeah, SToneform it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    For some reason, i did not realize Stoneform had been so hugely buffed.

I thought it was just poisons and diseases.

So, yeah, SToneform it was.
    Not buffed. Stoneform has removed bleeds since at the very least BC, I honestly want to say vanilla. As for the dark iron dwarfs their racial removes magic effects as well as bleeds, disease and poisons.

Quote Originally Posted by Carni View Post
    Not buffed. Stoneform has removed bleeds since at the very least BC, I honestly want to say vanilla. As for the dark iron dwarfs their racial removes magic effects as well as bleeds, disease and poisons.
    Even the base dwarf racial now removes everything:

https://www.wowhead.com/dwarf

Buffed significantly during WoD to remove Magic and Curses. And also doesn't trigger the UA backlash.
    Last edited by Kagthul; 2018-09-21 at 06:28 PM.