Poll: Is youtube spreading right wing extremism?

Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    The graph isn't just about right wing extremism learn to read. It's basically how they're connect through appearance and such the op made the crazy conclusion. Didn't use a curse were but accused someone of one of the two things that can end careers. Which are rape and child abuse of any kind because he was having a man child episode.

Butttt he doesn't swear yall.
    Your not going to sway my thoughts on the guy, still seems like a very nice guy. Shame alot of idiots are on him for smoking some weed to, in a state where it's legal. Seems like a guy i would enjoy smoking with.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Your not going to sway my thoughts on the guy, still seems like a very nice guy. Shame alot of idiots are on himm for smoking some weed to, in a state where it's legal to.
    I don't want to and don't care just questioning your logic. A guy doesn't swear but randomly accuses people of pedophile because of temper tantrum and that isn't questionable behaviour in your mind... I think they're just as dumb bro and I'd only care if he was driving under the influence or something. Weed in a vaporize is pretty safe. Just don't operate equipment that can injure others unless your alone and we're good. If you want to gamble with your life that's fine but leave others out of it.

Two wrong don't make a right both Musk and those people are dumb for what they've done. There are tons of high functioning people that use drugs, I've personally heard hookers and cocaine are a big thing on wallstreet and the average income of an accountant in a metro area is like 75k-100k.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2018-09-19 at 08:28 PM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

They are! Just look at PewDiePie, he's is a Nazi! /s

Quote Originally Posted by GreenGoldSharpie View Post
    It blows my mind that anyone takes youtubers seriously at all.
    I take david pakman seriously but I watch destiny for the shitshows. The no bullshit incest debate was just so much win.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    The fact that Chris Ray Gun is even on this chart shows how retarded it is. Chris Ray Gun is literally a Liberal, and talks about it openly. He isn't even close to Right Wing.
    There is a significant, clear difference between Leftist and Liberal although Leftists have done a great job of making believe that there isn't. No surprise they go after a liberal here.
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

The graph isn't just about right wing extremism learn to read. It's basically how they're connect through appearance and such the op made the crazy conclusion. Oh snap y'all he didn't use a curse were but accused someone of one of the two things that can end careers. Which are rape and child abuse of any kind because he was having a man child episode.

Butttt he doesn't swear yall.

Many of these influencers openly support racism, misogyny, and white nationalism
    From the Salon article in the OP this came with.

Grade A effort, Chum.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    From the Salon article in the OP this came with.

Grade A effort, Chum.
    Many = all?

many = 51% at most not 100% learn how to critically think before trying a gotcha comment.

The salon didn't make the graph as well a professor with a questionable degree did. The salon is giving there opinion on it stahp while you have some diginity left.

Many = all?

many = 51% at most not 100% learn how to critically think before trying a gotcha comment.

The salon didn't make the graph as well a professor with a questionable degree did. The salon is giving there opinion on it stahp while you have some diginity left.
    Whew. You certainly had to cover your ass on that one after using this Salon chart yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    I love triggering the leftybois on this site
    You didn't trigger anyone just came off as a wannabe victim.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by blobthebob View Post
    Neither of the two are right wing extremists. Being a right wing extremist involves accepting and using violence as a means to a political end.
    Venant is a trump supporter that likes to concern troll.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GreenGoldSharpie View Post
    I love when you're reduced to declarative statements about your online prowess.
    My favorite part is he just told nobody to respond to someone he disagree with while criticizing others for censoring speech... He just like a walking talking defintion of hypocrisy.

- - - Updated - - -

Whew. You certainly had to cover your ass on that one after using this Salon chart yourself.
    The salon didn't make the chart it was funded independently which is why it's linked in two articles. Are you trying? The salon gave there opinion but aren't the source. The source came from this website:

https://datasociety.net/

Wait that's not the salon...
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2018-09-19 at 08:22 PM.

Da, American voter should dyefinitely be concyerned. Is very clear Dyemocrats and leebruls out to destroy good, hyard-working Americans. Like we say here in America, where I am from, you can't make the borscht without crushing a few beets!

You didn't trigger anyone just came off as a wannabe victim.

- - - Updated - - -

Venant is a trump supporter that likes to concern troll.

- - - Updated - - -

My favorite part is he just told nobody to respond to someone he disagree with while criticizing others for censoring speech... He just like a walking talkig defintion of hypocrisy.

- - - Updated - - -

The salon didn't make the chart it was funded independently which is why it's linked in two articles. Are you trying? The salon gave there opinion but aren't the source.
    And, oddly, the Salon thing matches people throwing large groups of these people to the right. Weird. Almost like people think crazy shit like that.

And, oddly, the Salon thing matches people throwing large groups of these people to the right. Weird. Almost like people think crazy shit like that.
    Who the fuck cares about the salon, I've been talking about the source and you know you got btfo right... While being condenscending as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    A recent report is spreading around about how Youtube has a network of commentators who are spreading right wing extremism. The report, from Data&Society, a non-profit organization that is partially funded by donors like George Soros and the Gates Foundation, raises concerns that right wingers are not being adequately censored enough, and are even allowed to make money off of talking to people with inappropriate opinions.

Do you listen to any commentators on Youtube? Do you believe that people like Sargon of Akkad are facilitating the spread of extreme right wing ideology?

https://www.salon.com/2018/09/18/how...paganda-organ/

https://variety.com/2018/digital/new...rs-1202946918/

Source of report:
    https://datasociety.net/
    You might be getting brainwashed into right wing extremism if you watch these people:
    Ah more extreme left propaganda

Who the fuck cares about the salon, I've been talking about the source and you know you got btfo right... While being condenscending as fuck.
    Btfo by what? You ignoring the idiots that fulfilled the Salon story and treated them like extremists because the name Richard Spencer is on there connected to other names?

Btfo by what? You ignoring the idiots that fulfilled the Salon story and treated them like extremists because the name Richard Spencer is on there connected to other names?
    You tried to call me out and failed even made a claim that graph was the salons which was false. Try to keep up.

Promote political positions from mainstream libertarianism and conservatism to overt white nationalism.

That's what data society thinks. And Salon quickly translated that into Nazis.

Funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzhoof View Post
    I love that Tim Pool is red and smack dab in the middle of that web. HILARIOUS

My favorite person on their is Andrew Klavan. Wish he was getting more hate from the crazies instead of being pushed out to the edge of the ALT-RIGHT NAZI WEB OF SHAME

- - - Updated - - -

Your bias is coloring your opinion here. The overwhelming majority of studies done on the topic have shown that right-wingers are significantly more likely to be friends with and associate with people of different views, whilst left-wingers are more likely to cut contact and to place themselves in echo-chambers. Granted, you probably haven't seen those studies promoted because you are likely to only listen to people who agree with you.
    Can you link that study?

- - - Updated - - -

Promote political positions from mainstream libertarianism and conservatism to overt white nationalism.

That's what data society thinks. And Salon quickly translated that into Nazis.

Funny.
    Salon translated like an opinion maybe next time don't claim it's there study.

Can you link that study?

- - - Updated - - -

Salon translated like an opinion maybe next time don't claim it's there study.
    Okay. I'll just note they deemed everyone on that list Libertarian and up.

And according to people that don't see Nazis in their Alphabits, some of these people aren't that. That's sketchy as shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Phlegethon View Post
    You are silly...
    Now I've not watched Sargon lately, but being against feminism should not be considered right wing. You can be egalitarian you know.

Feminism is by definition not equal.

Anyway, continue.

(oh and: Vice criticised Benjamin's "logic-before-all attitude", claiming that "when you're speaking on issues of a social nature that cannot be boiled down to textbook definitions of words, it's not really an approach that works particularly well". Vice is retarded)
    Feminism is a title.

The Lightbringer GreenGoldSharpie's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    I think you are missing the part where Democrats already had this in 2008 and did absolutely nothing with it.

You have far too much faith in Democrats, when the majority of them are corporate dick suckers just like the Republicans are.
    Oh, I agree. I'm just saying nothing is STOPPING them if they really threw down. I do think a few more election cycles like 2016 and the ongoing gerrymandering problems the GOP is creating may cause a blow out like this, though.

The democrats are going to try and play by the traditional, agreed upon rules. I'm kinda glad, too. We need some of that back, if not codified.
    Last edited by GreenGoldSharpie; 2018-09-19 at 08:45 PM.