Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    It is a very valid question. You come in here saying "Everyone who does this" so you must have some universal knowledge of how people think, or why they do the things they do. Hence your arrogance.
    Why don't you answer why you lied in your previous post. You said you rarely show your tattoos in public, and then you said they are never visible. Quite a difference I would say.

- - - Updated - - -

If you haven't already, reporting people actually does work on this site. With enough of them, people get banned.
    I have been banned many times, you can always make a new account.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fallasleep View Post
    Why don't you answer why you lied in your previous post. You said you rarely show your tattoos in public, and then you said they are never visible. Quite a difference I would say.
    Again, you are really bad at this man. Try better bait.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Any more than a couple small tattoos is in my personal experience strong evidence of some kind of emotional/mental issue.

Deleted
    Again, you are really bad at this man. Try better bait.
    You said

The one on my arm is only seen if I wear a tanktop, which I never do in public. And the other is on my calf, which is rarely shown as I don't wear shorts often.
    Which very clearly means that your tattoo on your calf is sometimes visible.

Then you said

My tattoos, which as stated, are not visible to anyone but me unless I am naked, are for myself.
    Which means they are not visible when you are wearing shorts, since you are not naked when you are wearing shorts.

So which one is it? The only one trolling here is you.

10+ Year Old Account
    You said

Which very clearly means that your tattoo on your calf is sometimes visible.

Then you said

Which means they are not visible when you are wearing shorts, since you are not naked when you are wearing shorts.

So which one is it? The only one trolling her is you.
    lol, go back to troll class homie. I'm not here to correct your lack of basic understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Oakshana View Post
    Try 25. They were beginning to become trendy in the 1990s.
    I think it depends where you are. They are far more popular in some areas than in others. There's no definite year where you can say they became trendy then.

Deleted
    lol, go back to troll class homie. I'm not here to correct your lack of basic understanding.
    Ok troll, I'm done with you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok troll, I'm done with you.
    No your not, lol. Don't lie to yourself. If I keep replying, you'll keep talking. That's how people like you operate. You been doing it in various threads. If you do stop, it is only because you don't like when people aren't falling for your crap. This is like a drug for you.

So your choice, stomp your feet and leave, or keep replying. Either way, i'm still laughing at you over here.

Not sure about it beeing a trend or not, not why I do it. They've been around for ages and ages, but im sure the world today is more accepting of tattoos now.

I myself got, whole chest, full sleeves on both arms, all 10 fingers,both top of my hands, and 1 leg fully covered in tattoos, for me it's just something i like doing, love the planning of it and watching the art getting made on me.

I don't face a problem in my daily life due to my tattoos, most people dont say anything about it, and when someone says something, it's 90% of the time some older fellow asking me if i'm an old sailor, and laughs it off.

But if people don't like me for my tattoos thats not my problem, I would be the same person with or without them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah so that's who's alt account it is. Kind of takes the fun out of it if you're just gonna give it up on a platter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Ah so that's who's alt account it is. Kind of takes the fun out of it if you're just gonna give it up on a platter.
    As a heads up, try not to call people on on alt accounts. The mods don't take kindly to it. I know from personal experience, lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    I enjoy these moments.

its not a trend, it was always popular.

I think the trend is saying tattoos are a trend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tatoos are for people who want to be different like everybody else.

Deleted
    Why don't you just get a picture on your wall?
    She just said "It makes me happy when I look at it and it helps me cope with the loss.", isnt that a reason enough? Or are you just blindly ignoring everyones comments to fit your "only people with little confident get tats"?

10+ Year Old Account
    How much a spurg do you have to be to think 2018 is the year tattoos became "trendy"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironjaws-Mike View Post
    She just said "It makes me happy when I look at it and it helps me cope with the loss.", isnt that a reason enough? Or are you just blindly ignoring everyones comments to fit your "only people with little confident get tats"?
    So why doesn't she just get a picture on her wall? Wallpaper on her phone? On her PC? Would have the same effect. That was literally the question I asked. But keep whiteknighting for that pussy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoy these moments.
    Oh trust me, we are enjoying this too.

Why keep pictures of your loved ones right, Captain holt?
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironjaws-Mike View Post
    Bingo! He's a really bad troll. Not original at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluvs View Post
    Oh trust me, we are enjoying this too.

Why keep pictures of your loved ones right, Captain holt?
    Yeah, literally I don't get it. Unless you forget how they look. I think the people that need pictures of people are the kind of people that take photos of their food and upload it to social media and live their entire life looking through the lens of a camera. Put the fucking thing down, nobody gives a shit about your phone.