Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I'm halfway through a 6 months that I have canceled and I got the ship. So if you bought one before this, check your bnet loader for a gift.

Quote Originally Posted by SoSuMe View Post
    Aren't we just the best little soldier. A reply on every page no less I bet it dosn't pay well though, or are you just stuck in your white armor.
    Did I say something that isn't true, or something you don't agree with? The two (2) topics I've commented on today isn't "every page".

This is the ugliest mount in the game. Hard pass.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=285211/...bundle-texture

This was datamined back in June, pirate theme and all. They've been planning to release this pirate themed mount on Pirate Day for a while now. It's possible they anticipated sub loss and had this ready to go way back then because of that, but that just seems like an over-dramatic stretch to me.

People complain that they don't get rewards for being a long time subscriber and Blizz throws a free mount at people who sub for long periods of time, so people complain they are trying to trick/force people into subbing. Was great for me, I've always had a six month recurring sub because it is the cheapest per month so I got it as soon as I logged in =)
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    shamans and dks!
    Um, can't DK's already do it with path of frost and shamans with water walking?

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Alodi View Post
    Good Offer. a free monut basically.
    same here i really enjoy BfA so im also gonna enjoy my new free mount

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zillbert View Post
    You fools are actually into this? This should be a mount you earn in game. Expansions cost $60 and we pay $15 a month. FUCK in game shop mounts. You people are insane.
    you do realise most people would play regardless of mount so who cares. if 10 euro a month for a hobby is a problem for someone then he has some bigger problems them the state of computer game.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=285211/...bundle-texture

This was datamined back in June, pirate theme and all. They've been planning to release this pirate themed mount on Pirate Day for a while now. It's possible they anticipated sub loss and had this ready to go way back then because of that, but that just seems like an over-dramatic stretch to me.

People complain that they don't get rewards for being a long time subscriber and Blizz throws a free mount at people who sub for long periods of time, so people complain they are trying to trick/force people into subbing. Was great for me, I've always had a six month recurring sub because it is the cheapest per month so I got it as soon as I logged in =)
    Long time subscriber =/= subscribing for a 6 months

Dont fall for this scam guys. It is true that if you buy this mount by subscribing for 180 days you will get a new mount basically free and save some dollars like 5$. Now we have to see the big picture here. Why this promo? Why blizzard didnt just put their 10$ mount in the store? They need to come with some numbers at the end of the year otherwise they get fired , so they came with this financial engeenering. Also if you sub for the next 6 months what you will do? BFA is already finished! Warfronts fail, island adventure fail, azerite trait fail (Where are the god damn tier bonuses we had in legion and all previous expansions?) , 2 classes are 0 shadow priests and shaman. Raid content is (...) can't express in words. They actually nerfed the bosses so method can finish this raid garbage so they can head forward to deploy the next patch. About the azerite traits i can't say anything, just a bunch of spells that dont do anything. 0 impact! DONT GET JEBAITED!

why cant i fly

best buy a year because you wont be able to fly with it before then

This summarise their move: https://imgur.com/a/ouKSs31
    Actually i think they did something good in this expansion. THE TRAILER!

Deleted
    Those with a currently active 180-day subscription already received it.

Yesterday after ending our raid and exiting WoW the launcher was blinking. I checked what it is and it was this ship, with the option to "Claim the gift".

Quote Originally Posted by Melvoin View Post
    Raid content is (...) can't express in words. They actually nerfed the bosses so method can finish this raid garbage so they can head forward to deploy the next patch.
    Lol. This raid tier is the best in a very long time. Nice little whine post though!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scart35 View Post
    Long time subscriber =/= subscribing for a 6 months
    Notice how I said "people who subscribe for long periods of time" after the part about long time subscribers. It's still a reward for people who already play in long stretches.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Dont fall for this scam guys. It is true that if you buy this mount by subscribing for 180 days you will get a new mount basically free and save some dollars like 5$. Now we have to see the big picture here. Why this promo? Why blizzard didnt just put their 10$ mount in the store? They need to come with some numbers at the end of the year otherwise they get fired , so they came with this financial engeenering. Also if you sub for the next 6 months what you will do? BFA is already finished! Warfronts fail, island adventure fail, azerite trait fail (Where are the god damn tier bonuses we had in legion and all previous expansions?) , 2 classes are 0 shadow priests and shaman. Raid content is (...) can't express in words. They actually nerfed the bosses so method can finish this raid garbage so they can head forward to deploy the next patch. About the azerite traits i can't say anything, just a bunch of spells that dont do anything. 0 impact! DONT GET JEBAITED!
    nobody cares

is it that hard to comprehend that we enjoy BfA ?

go play something else if you dont enjoy wow anymore

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    nobody cares

is it that hard to comprehend that we enjoy BfA ?

go play something else if you dont enjoy wow anymore
    I wasn't talking to the casuals. You can farm your transmogs, mounts, pet battles and whatever else you guys doing.

BUT!, does it fly?

i don't understand why all the cry babies are in full force with their QQing in this thread. Isn't this just a extra reward for a service that already exists and has existed since launch?

Deleted
    Oooooooor, I like the game, will be playing for the next six months anyway, so it's a free mount! Shocker huh, that there are actually people who like the game?

It's not a scam btw. You get exactly what they say and it's not more expensive then six months was before.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rósa View Post
    The boat sinks when you go on water, I am disappointed
    It's a flying mount. How can it sink?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    My sub only had 11 hours of gametime on it, suddenly ive moved from 1 month to 6 months. wonder what my motivation was onder: