Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Is that you Toweliee? Shills.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xpose View Post
    Providing criticism with no solution is wasted breath and should be ignored.
    Completely agree with this. Complaining without backing it up / providing an alternative or solution isn't helpful

My only problem with WoW at the moment as a family man is maintaining multiple characters. They really need to just stop making excuses and make rep account bound or at very least add the Pandaria rep system, which worked great imo.
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.

Threadripper 2950x | 32gig Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200mhz | GTX 1070 (Yes, I was stingy on the graphics card HOOOO!)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Colactic View Post
    Well, the game has issues that needs to be adressed. I suppose providing feedback can be seen as complaining.
    The game does has problems. Feedback should happen. less than .01% of what goes down on this forum is that, however.

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Turaska View Post
    My only problem with WoW at the moment as a family man is maintaining multiple characters. They really need to just stop making excuses and make rep account bound or at very least add the Pandaria rep system, which worked great imo.
    I'd like to see rep tabards come back, that and dungeon badges for account bound pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodraw View Post
    I wouldn’t trust that coming from a Pandaren since Pandas do not belong in WoW and Mists of Pandaria was an April Fools joke of an expansion.
    If not a troll: Pandaren were in warcraft lore before WoW. They were a thing in WC3.

MoP was a good expansion in terms of content and game systems. It had ok pve, but solid pvp, a good story (mostly overlooked cuz they were too busy trying to prove they were adults by being contrary to pandaren due to shortsighted remarks and drawing parallels to the kung fu panda franchise). You quest through it today and it had a very good flow and it was fun.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRemedy View Post
    I'd like to see rep tabards come back, that and dungeon badges for account bound pieces.
    Yea, those weren't too bad either.
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.

Threadripper 2950x | 32gig Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200mhz | GTX 1070 (Yes, I was stingy on the graphics card HOOOO!)

Quote Originally Posted by Brewmaster Kolee View Post
    WoW is a game. The purpose of games is to have fun. If you play WoW and aren't having fun, you're doing it wrong.
    I'm not subscribed so I'm not playing cause I'm not having fun.
    I saw my sub was going to run out prior to the release of rated pvp, raids and warfronts, so I decided to not renew my subscription cause I knew no matter any kind of content that BfA is going get, it would be boring.

i'll explain real quick why I think BfA is boring and this is MY opinion (if that wasn't already obvious, but nowadays you have to say it otherwise people get triggered thinking that I'm speaking for everyone.)

Simply put I spent majority of my time pvp'ing and the 2 most important variables for PvP is class design and class balance both of which are pretty lackluster.
    WoW has been dumbed down so much, pruned 3 expansions in a row, I don't think being simple is a bad thing, I think being too simple is though. (And before you say that Ion mentioned class changes in the QA stream, you don't know to what extent and for all we know it could be somewhat empty promises just to please people and Ion said in the AMA prior to the QA stream that it's mostly tuning..)

One of my favorite expansions to PvP in was MoP 5.4.8 it was also prior to the pruning, pruned in wod, legion and bfa.
    Last edited by Kagiri; 2018-09-19 at 10:46 PM.

...should drink more beer while playing.

Wisdom from your friendly neighborhood brewmaster.
    A wise brewmaster understands the importance of taking a drink. But also the importance of stopping before the drink takes the brewmaster.

-Your friendly neighborhood fortune cookie mount

Quote Originally Posted by Satelliteyears0o View Post
    If not a troll: Pandaren were in warcraft lore before WoW. They were a thing in WC3.

MoP was a good expansion in terms of content and game systems. It had ok pve, but solid pvp, a good story (mostly overlooked cuz they were too busy trying to prove they were adults by being contrary to pandaren due to shortsighted remarks and drawing parallels to the kung fu panda franchise). You quest through it today and it had a very good flow and it was fun.
    Did you not see the smiley face? Of course that was a troll post, haha! I know and agree with all the valid points you’ve said.
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

Quote Originally Posted by Turaska View Post
    I think in 8.1 the reps will be account bound. So if you have exalted with the Bfa factions on one character, you dont need to do it on the others(Like champions of Azeroth).

Quote Originally Posted by TechSavy View Post
    so your "solution" to bad game design is ALCOHOLISM, something that kills more people then weed every year? :/
    I would never recommend alcoholism. All things in moderation. I drink a beer or two most days, but if I have more than two it must be a special occasion. I do live in a land of great beers, and I'm surrounded by good local breweries.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by Archdruid Aigaion View Post
    Or maybe just leave people complain because they have the right to ?
    Or maybe just leave people to play in peace because we have every right to?

To me, people who have to constantly tell people they're drunk/drinking while playing WoW are as annoying as the people complaining. Nobody cares that you drink beer.

I would never recommend alcoholism. All things in moderation. I drink a beer or two most days, but if I have more than two it must be a special occasion. I do live in a land of great beers, and I'm surrounded by good local breweries.
    Same here. I can often end up drinking 3/4+ beers during a week, but its very rarely done the same day.
    Im a "beergeek" so I try new ones often to. But very rarely I get drunk.

I think thats a bit uncommon here in Norway were I live. Here people dont drink monday-friday, but during the weekend its 10+ and get shitfaced. So when people find out I drink beer on a weekday they often ask "what? on a tuesday? lol alcoholic". Cultural thing I suppose.

10+ Year Old Account
    they are just stuck in the shadows and need to follow the light
    -Proffesional Necromancer-

I never said the game doesn't have issues atm; I just think some players take it way too seriously.
    WoW is a game. Have fun with it!
    This game is part of my life since 2006. I want it to be good, I want it to succeed and I want to play it for 10 more years. BfA is just a showcase of lazyness and bad game design, that's why I complain as much as I did during WoD. And surprisingly Blizzard was able to deliver a feature-packed and well designed expansion afterwards which I am still hoping for after BfA.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Deleted
    We ARE leaving, that's why Bli$$ard is rolling out the free stuff if you buy a 6 months sub. The desperation is palpable.

What if i do not like beer and current game sucks?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    What if i do not like beer and current game sucks?
    Cry on forums!