Should be [Heart of Azeroth] share the same level across all ur alts?

Like u dont need to level [Heart of Azeroth] on ur newly alt u will feel so much behind it should be the same level as ur main or atlesat all ur characters share the same artifact power pool

10+ Year Old Account
    It would be nice, but they won't do it. That would be too alt-friendly.
    ill probably be infracted for this post

Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    Before Legion it was so ez to level an alt and gear it up , for now my guild ask me to level another character instead of shaman (level 22 neck) but i cant be in same level as other ppl and i really dont have the time to 24 hours farm artifact power

What content are you going to do with your alts? level 18 heart level unlocks the outer trait on all gear, which is enough to do most casual content.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    Well, not only that, it would also punish people with single characters/new players. They could do the system better, I won't argue that, but they do need to find a balance that won't end with people feeling they are being "forced" (in quotation for obvious reasons) into clearing the board multiple times a day.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Isn't this an 8.1 thing?

Edit: Mixed up Artifact level for Ilvl. My bad.

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    Azerite should be dumpstered altogether.

Usually I hate hyperbole and reactions like that, but I'm dead serious in regards to Azerite gear; it adds nothing to the game but problems.

Blizz said in the reddit ama they are doing this sooooo........ yay?

Deleted
    ofc it should
    but blizzard wont do it because they need to keep the addicts hooked into the hamster wheel so they stay subscribed for longer

half of the game should be account wide because its repetitive single player garbage anyway and some pay'ed shill will tell you thats a good thing

Deleted
    You are not supostu play multiple characters in mmo game anyway. Fact we can have 10+ characters on acc is pathetic. You should be invested on 1 char and identifi youself in it.

What they're doing in 8.1 and the catch-up mechanic that is already impleted are enough to make you work a bit for your alts. The only thing I find a bit disheartening currently is the neck level you need in order to unlock traits in normal and heroic raid azerite items.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndor View Post
    You are not supostu play multiple characters in mmo game anyway. Fact we can have 10+ characters on acc is pathetic. You should be invested on 1 char and identifi youself in it.
    And tough shit if you decide you don't want to be a mage and to try healing?

Quote Originally Posted by Doomchicken View Post
    Well, not only that, it would also punish people with single characters/new players. They could do the system better, I won't argue that, but they do need to find a balance that won't end with people feeling they are being "forced" (in quotation for obvious reasons) into clearing the board multiple times a day.
    Will i just dont like the artifact power idea if they just change it with relics everyone would be happy instead of grinding 24/7 artifact power and it will be alt friendly aswell
    Last edited by Slashcry86; 2018-09-25 at 06:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomchicken View Post
    They don't seem to have a problem punishing people with single characters. I was able to cap prestige in Legion by doing the pvp wqs diligently. That was transferred to 125 honor under the new system, and I kept doing them earning my way to 133. I figured by the end of the xpac I could reach the level 400 mount. Then they nerfed the honor all the wqs give by 90% because honor is now earned account wide. I'm still 133 weeks later.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinndor View Post
    Sucks for people who main elemental shamans from the beginning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Simulatio View Post
    Currently, I am my boss. And despite my complaints to HR, I simply will not stop sexually harassing myself.