Poll: Did you enjoy watching the movie AVENGERS: ENDGAME™

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 34 of 127 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I won't do a complete MCU binge watching or marathon but I'll rewatch Infinity War a day before the showing.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    The only MCU movies I'd consider worth rewatching would be the Captain America films. Otherwise, I'd rather spend my time watching something new than rewatch mediocre films I already saw.
    It strikes me as odd... this phenomenon on the Internet, where people need to interject themselves in a conversation to let everyone know they don't like the thing everyone else is talking about and likes. I get that people like and dislike different things, but its not like if someone passed by a bunch of people talking about a thing they would step into the conversation to tell them they don't like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Yeah, I've never seen a double saber with a handle that short. Really needs to be longer so he can pass from one hand to another without throwing it.
    There's a double(sometimes triple) bladed dagger called a haladie from India and the middle east that is 1 handed, but it's also usually used as an offhand weapon or a throwing weapon.

Here's one from the Sudan:

One from India:

Here's an Indian version with a handguard and spike:

As you can see, much smaller than Thanos' weapon...

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Another indication of just how massive this film's release is going to be

https://www.cbr.com/avengers-endgame...suvYxpxmaoR3cE

That's right, people are scalping movie tickets.
    Really? can't people just wait liek 2-3 weeks? I usually wait for a while until a movie has been out then go to a Saturday afternoon showing for the cheaper price and usually a theater to ourselves.

Galactus is the obvious next step with the more recently acquired properties.
    Same. I'm hoping for Galactus, Eternity, The Silver Surfer, and Adam Warlock.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arsix View Post
    Same. I'm hoping for Galactus, Eternity, The Silver Surfer, and Adam Warlock.
    Eternity and Galactus? I dont even think a billion dollar budget could pull that off correctly.

Not when they don’t want spoilers. This thing is going to be seen by everyone and their grandma, as evidenced by so many showings already being sold out.

- - - Updated - - -

They said they were going cosmic, let’s really go cosmic hehe. I would also LOVE if they introduced venom through the cosmic stuff. Seeing Peter replace his Spider suit with the symbiote would be amazing, ala the Secret Wars.

- - - Updated - - -

Everything we’ve seen of Thanos with his swordstaff he’s wearing the Gauntlet on his left hand. Perhaps he’s simply using it as a one handed staff so that he’s free to utilize the stones.
    No one I know will go see it, since I live in a small rural community that needs to drive 40 minutes to get to the closest theater most around here go to 1-2 movies a year if that. Ill take the kids like I did for the last one a few weeks after release to the Saturday showing and be happy.

7+ Year Old Account
    On Wednesday, AMC confirmed that the "unprecedented" number of fans trying to get Endgame tickets indeed crashed the company's site and mobile app with traffic volume approximately 10 times higher than normal, and double AMC’s previous record, a spokesman told The Hollywood Reporter. As with Fandango, Endgame was AMC’s new U.S. first-day presale record holder, beating Force Awakens by approximately 50%.

In fact, Endgame presales were three times more than Avengers: Infinity War its first day of ticketing, and AMC did more on for the first day for Endgame ticketing than the initial day of advance tickets for Infinity War, Captain Marvel, Black Panther and Last Jedi combined, according to the AMC spokesman.

Also on Wednesday, Fandango announced that Endgame not only produced the best first day of presales, but was the site's single best-selling day ever – topping any moviegoing day during the Christmas holidays over the last 19 years. That was also the case for the site's international brands with Endgame breaking records in 12 countries, according to a spokesman.
    https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/am...-sites-1198761

TV spot - more Thanos lines!
    Last edited by Kontinuum; 2019-04-03 at 04:26 PM.

Considering how people swooned with the first movie, I'm sure everyone will think Endgame is the bestest movie ever made..like ever.

I really wonder if Tony’s vision from AoU might come true. Seems like they will be fighting Thanos early in the film prior to the quantum realm stuff. What if the other 5 original Avengers die like the vision and then Tony and Antman travel through time recruiting past versions of them to help him fix everything?

I'm a little surprised Thanos would be teleported down via ship and not by use of the Space Stone.
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.

Got my tickets. Waiting for the 25th!!
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    I'm a little surprised Thanos would be teleported down via ship and not by use of the Space Stone.
    Well the gauntlet looked pretty damn fried at the end of IW, so arguably he might not be able to use the stone.

Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    Well the gauntlet looked pretty damn fried at the end of IW, so arguably he might not be able to use the stone.
    I'm guessing he could use the stones altogether like the blast he did at Stormbreaker but probably not on the scale of a universal wipe, although his arm was looking healed in the trailer (assuming no trickery).

Either he didn't feel like using it or maybe with the whole time fuckery, they screwed his chances of getting it and has to zoom down.
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    He used the Time Stone to heal himself and Space Stone to get away from Earth.

Only spoiler i want is to know the amount of end credits scenes
    Last edited by George Costanza; 2019-04-04 at 03:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepe The Frog View Post
    Only spoiler i want is to know the amount of end credits.
    Rumor has it at 20 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I think many people will agree that genocide can be justified.

Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    Oh sorry i meant the amount of end credits scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    your kidding right.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    your kidding right.....
    With a movie this massive, filmed at multiple locations...yah it's an exaggeration but Return of the King end credits lasted nearly 10 minutes so go figure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I think many people will agree that genocide can be justified.