Poll: Did you enjoy watching the movie AVENGERS: ENDGAME™

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 6 of 127 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    They’re ending Steve Rogers as Captain America, probably because Chris Evans is bored of doing the same character all the time. I imagine it gets old and he wants to try something new.

There’s a lot of speculation that either Bucky or Sam is going to take over as Captain America.
    Plus staying in super hero shape for that long is no joke.

Hugh Jackman was stoked he could stop waking up at 3am to do bench press when he retired as wolverine.

If Cap lives through Infinity War, I hope they make him Commander of Shield and have him lead it like they have in the comics. He can still do cameos and stuff.
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.

You know what makes me really sad? The fact that this might be the last Marvel Movie to have a Stan Lee Cameo... I am gonna be so sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightheart View Post
    You know what makes me really sad? The fact that this might be the last Marvel Movie to have a Stan Lee Cameo... I am gonna be so sad.
    I think they got him for Cap Marvel, IW2, and the next Spiderman. I don't think it would be too hard to CGI him in like they did the two actors in Rogue Story if they really wanted to. I'm sure they have enough audio clips.
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    I think they got him for Cap Marvel, IW2, and the next Spiderman. I don't think it would be too hard to CGI him in like they did the two actors in Rogue Story if they really wanted to. I'm sure they have enough audio clips.
    It's still very sad =(

Quote Originally Posted by Nightheart View Post
    Honestly, I think it should be the last one. There are so many of his creations in there, being 'amongst' them one last time should be perfect.

Ironically, the last movie, and possibly the longest cameo, he probably saw himself in cameo-ing was a DC movie.

Quote Originally Posted by sirud View Post
    Why they are ending captain America character? There are also speculation that Iron Man will be gone soon
    If actor does not want to play it anymore then there is not much they can do

Quote Originally Posted by sirud View Post
    Why they are ending captain America character? There are also speculation that Iron Man will be gone soon
    Chris Evans and RDJ have been with the MCU from the beginning. I assume they grew tired of the role. I highly doubt they were let go, seeing how popular they both are in their roles (and, even though I don't like RDJ that much, they play them rather good, from what little I know of the comic characters.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Honestly, I think it should be the last one. There are so many of his creations in there, being 'amongst' them one last time should be perfect.
    Agreed. I know they've said that his cameos for like the next 5 movies or something have been recorded... but scrap them. His final cameo should be in A4, there’s something quite poetic, about his final appearance being in the final film of the MCUs first “arc”.

Moving forward, they can either have another person make the cameos (Deadpool or Feige would be obvious choices) or have Stan still make cameos, but in picture form, rather than real life. No Uncanny Valley nonsense, the Generalissimo deserves better.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    I really hope they dont CGI him, feels disrespectful imo. I rather they "sneak" him in. Like you see a photo of him hanging in the background, or a TV is on and you see him on there etc.

15+ Year Old Account
    Im going to see this movie in a theater in Toronto that adds Smell to the experience. (hopefully not bad smells lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Syce View Post
    Im going to see this movie in a theater in Toronto that adds Smell to the experience. (hopefully not bad smells lol)
    Its gonna be a mix of robert downie jr's eco friendly perishable underwear drained after a yoga session mixed with chris evans sweat towell after a treadmill session. You'll love it.

Stood in the Fire chase_the_mofo's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    The Russo Brothers have dropped a tease on Twitter regarding the Avengers 4. Could a title announcement be dropping soon?

October 4th, 2018
    Chris Evans has shot his final scene as Captain America after 8 years of playing the role.

Leaked Title:
    Avengers: Annhilation.
    In commics Captain dies and he is replaced by his buddy Bucky. So yeah - Bucky.
    From all things I've lost I miss my mind the most.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crillam View Post
    I really hope they dont CGI him, feels disrespectful imo. I rather they "sneak" him in. Like you see a photo of him hanging in the background, or a TV is on and you see him on there etc.
    I don't think it is disrespectful I rather would feel honoured if let's say Carrie Fisher or Peter Cushing were my family and I would see them in the movie as a grandson etc.

Trailer is coming at the end of this month.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Several sources are reporting it will drop on Black Friday.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Surprised they don't run it during the Thanksgiving football games

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    Surprised they don't run it during the Thanksgiving football games
    Considering marvel fans literally count down even just rumored trailers they hardly need to fork out the marketing bill for that kind ad time slot.

People are gonna see it anyway

If that true then i bet the trailer is gonna break Youtube!

Must admit iam salivating with anticipation

i wonder what kind of trailer they plan to show first. a flashy one or a more story telling aimed one.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor