Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    This hardly deserves a thread... All the questions you're asking at literally on the faction change page on the WoW website...
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    He is right about the shamans though.
    It's sad that there aren't more shamans.
    Overall it just fits much more to the horde.
    Maybe dark iron dwarf could be okay for you.
    he called dwarves and draenei ugly....

on behald of the luxurious beard overlords and belly dancing space travellers, I condemn the OP to sepuku for his transgressions.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Can you explain? I want to see what you will spit out.
    "one of those". I think he meant normal men that don't fantasize on manga.

I remember how back in Vanilla it was weird for a guy to roll a female toon. It was suspicious for whatever reason.

Then BC came along, that barrier practically faded. I play all female toons except for my paladin which is a dwarven male.

Many of the mogs look better on a female model, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Yes.

Horde is objectively the most attractive faction. Why do you think it's the most played faction? lol.
    What? You think people play the Horde because its attractiveness? Uhh blood elf players maybe, who spank to their toons.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Weeps View Post
    I remember how back in Vanilla it was weird for a guy to roll a female toon. It was suspicious for whatever reason.

Then BC came along, that barrier practically faded. I play all female toons except for my paladin which is a dwarven male.

I personally have tried playing female characters and just can't get myself into it, doesn't feel right. I guess I can relate to a fictional race of space aliens, zombies and jungle savages better than I can a woman.

Try a female Gnome hunter.
    Deadly cuteness overload.

I tried a male blood elf paladin in BC, didn't last long. A gay guildie of mine stopped talking to me when I changed my gender.
    I guess he thought I was his boyfriend

Quote Originally Posted by Gurluas View Post
    Try a female Gnome hunter.
    Deadly cuteness overload.
    Oh well, maybe day as a joke character

it is actually worth this expansion to play both sides from 110-120 you won't get the same quests at least

Quote Originally Posted by stresskiller View Post
    it is actually worth this expansion to play both sides from 110-120 you won't get the same quests at least
    It's been 8 years since the last time I've leveled an Ally character, so I'll enjoy the story of all zone again even before 110
    Last edited by Schmilblick; 2018-09-28 at 03:11 PM.

I tried a male blood elf paladin in BC, didn't last long. A gay guildie of mine stopped talking to me when I changed my gender.
    lol, i'm sorry you went through that :P

I have 1 Alliance and 1 Horde at 120, but the Horde is my main. I'd really like to go Alliance but quite frankly they're a mess this expansion. Horde has more raiders, more pvpers, and more players pushing keys. Alliance does have a slightly less toxic environment, and its the more casual faction (right now). You're going to get more support on Horde in terms pugs in any content, but you'll also have to deal with more immature players. One reason I quit in Legion was from Horde toxicity in pugs, specifically when players were bullying and made this kid cry on vent. That's not to say all Horde players are toxic, its really a small percentage. The problem is they kind of change the culture (that may also be from playing on Tich though, heh).

Maybe that happens on Alliance too, I have significantly less experience there but so far its night and day.

I have a female Gnome Warrior, with pink pigtails. I just find it funny af seeing her flying around destroying things.

Now male players that have female toons with female names like 'Aleesha' or 'Blossom' I do find kind of creepy.

Actually my first character was a human paladin in BC then I moved to the Horde like 8 years ago without any gay drama xD

Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    Actually my first character was a human paladin in BC then I moved to the Horde like 8 years ago without any gay drama xD
    He was very serious about not playing anything besides blood elf males. This was back in wrath. There was a du geon that changed your appearence to a human which he never set foot on

There was a du geon that changed your appearence to a human which he never set foot on
    Well, that guy needed some therapy I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by furiousferret View Post
    Now male players that have female toons with female names like 'Aleesha' or 'Blossom' I do find kind of creepy.
    Oh yes, that's awkward.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by furiousferret View Post
    I have a female Gnome Warrior, with pink pigtails. I just find it funny af seeing her flying around destroying things.
    I have to agree that a female gnome is cute, but not as a playable character, or at least not as a hunter xD