15+ Year Old Account

Question vuhdo cant click on frames

i just installed vuhdo got it set up and while i was in a dungeon healing i was unable to left click on the frames unless i used my other add on in the top left hand corner seen in the pictures is there a way that i could click on my party frames with vuhdo is there an option to let me left click on vuhdo party frames that im not seeing while in the options any help will be greatful

https://photouploads.com/image/Ex9A
    https://photouploads.com/image/Ex98
    Last edited by dahawk; 2018-09-20 at 05:39 PM.

You need to set an action for left click in the VuhoDo options on the Spells tab.

In your screenshot it is set to 1 which is not a valid action. If you want to use left click to target people then set it to target.

Make a simple macro

[QUOTE=dahawk;50155148]i just installed vuhdo got it set up and while i was in a dungeon healing i was unable to left click on the frames unless i used my other add on in the top left hand corner seen in the pictures is there a way that i could click on my party frames with vuhdo is there an option to let me left click on vuhdo party frames that im not seeing while in the options any help will be greatful

** You can run a macro in the 1 slot. Make a simple /target <enter> /cast Renew (for example) Just type what you named the macro in that 1 slot, or anywhere really and it will auto load.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quthar View Post
    You need to set an action for left click in the VuhoDo options on the Spells tab.

In your screenshot it is set to 1 which is not a valid action. If you want to use left click to target people then set it to target.
    Thank you!!!! This helped me today. Still useful 7 years later <3