Lightbulb Suggestion: Sub-forum for U.S. mass shootings

I will give full credit where it is due, this is not my idea, I first saw it here: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...-Now-Maryland!

But it would be a good idea to have a new sub-forum where we could discuss the latest mass shootings.

I feel like it isn' t really necessary, since only the very noteworthy incidents usually provoke a thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    I believe the proper MMOC protocol is to first have a megathread on the topic, and if it becomes popular/busy enough, a sub-forum will be considered for it.
    Glad you never got mod status btw.

Quote Originally Posted by fluffhead View Post
    Glad you never got mod status btw.
    No one did. They are still in "wait and see" mode. But thank you for your concern.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    I feel like it isn' t really necessary, since only the very noteworthy incidents usually provoke a thread.
    All the incidents are the same, the same stuff comes up - the same excuses nothing can be done, the same whingy references to misinterpretations of the second amendment.

There is no reason for any of them any more at all - so putting them all in one place is a good idea IMO.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

7+ Year Old Account
    I saw the thread title earlier and thought it was a joke.

I feel like its obvious the answer to this was going to be no, and you knew that.

Closed.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions