Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell-Nicø View Post
    No, not it doesn't, and both the chronicle shema and the text on the next page are pretty clear. The Shadow is vast, and the void is just one part of it, just like the light is vast and the holy is only part of it, or how life is vast and nature is only a part of it.
    It does. Yes, text is pretty clear and it says that there is no pattern. Void is about possibility after all, it wouldn't limit itself. Elune is both of Light and Void.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Tyrande is a strong independant woman that doesn't need a man to fight for her. Obviously this is more of Blizzard's empowering women thing.

How much longer does this thing have to go go before we can accuse Blizzard of discriminating men? They're fast replacing all male figures in this game it's ridiculous. Malfurion has been degraded to the point of being Tyrande's pet.
    Show me on this picture where the bad feminists have hurt you. Poor baby. You are emasculating yourself, not the feminism movement, because you play the victim. Now get yourself a cookie from your momma.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2018-09-24 at 04:58 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    It does. Yes, text is pretty clear and it says that there is no pattern. Void is about possibility after all, it wouldn't limit itself. Elune is both of Light and Void.
    /facepalm

Don't move that goal post to far, I almost can't see it from here.
    Say what you want, the void is part of the shadow, but all shadows aren't void related, it's pretty clearly established on numerous case.

Quote Originally Posted by Hell-Nicø View Post
    /facepalm

Don't move that goal post to far, I almost can't see it from here.
    Say what you want, the void is part of the shadow, but all shadows aren't void related, it's pretty clearly established on numerous case.
    I thought you are used to not seeing things underneath you.

They all are void related. And yes, it is pretty well established. Void is the same as shadow and shadow as void. So yes, all shadow casters tap into the void.

Deleted
    You don't need to tap into the void if you just use the shadow that is in reality. All things that exist inside the Great Dark Beyond must be composed of Light and Shadow. That's the whole reason the void lords went nuts with envy. They are pure void creatures and as such can't manifest inside reality.

The whole shtick of Warcraft is Balance. For the world to be safe, balance must be preserved.

No rogue hears void-whispers when he uses shadow magic, probably because they simply use the shadow that is part of the world not the void outside reality in its pure form.
    Elune is a goddess of this world, I doubt very much that she needs to deal with pure void or any pure shadow creature to use a power that is hers anyway. She is also not a mortal and isn't restricted by their limitations.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Tyrande is a strong independant woman that doesn't need a man to fight for her. Obviously this is more of Blizzard's empowering women thing.

How much longer does this thing have to go go before we can accuse Blizzard of discriminating men? They're fast replacing all male figures in this game it's ridiculous. Malfurion has been degraded to the point of being Tyrande's pet.
    You're trolling, bro. Tyrande was always a strong leader, but she also relied on her male counterpart (Malfurion) to rally the Druids and save the world. The only reason Malfurion is likely to have a lesser role is because he nearly died. They could have easily swapped places and the story would be the same.

Reminds me of Into the Badlands

Quote Originally Posted by Neverafter View Post
    From wowhead patch info:

NEW Stage 8: The Night Warrior
    Witness Tyrande's ascension into the Night Warrior.

Have I completely missed the lore on a Night Warrior? Has this ever been mentioned before? What is it?
    The Night Warrior...I thought,that they understood how goofy it all sounds with an npc in hunter class order hall naming himself the death hunter super edgelord - which was meant as a joke. Nop,it seems that Blizzard is actually thinking,that this is cool - the dark ranger,the dark warden. Maybe start naming the NPC's "Dkkiller" or "Dhlegion" and similar crap?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesmcilear View Post
    So I wasn't wrong then? Nozdormu didn't bless Teldrassil because he didn't like the NE or their attitude. Thanks.
    Initially, and neither did the other aspects. Now, because you have trouble understanding this: Nozdormu.was.not.present.when.Alexstrasza.and.Ysera.blessed.Teldrassil.prior.to.the.Catacl ysm.because.he.was.missing.in.the.timeline.not.because.cause.he.didn't.like.the.night.elve s.attitude.

Besides you flapped at me because I'm hoping for Zandalari Paladins. "Humans, Blood Elves or something with hooves are there for you." Open mindedness isn't a difficult concept.
    It's a very difficult concept for Blizzard, and giving Horde players want they want when they get every god damned fucking thing they ever ask for gets old when Alliance players get kicks to the teeth, siege of orgrimmar jokestatus, night elf genocide and void elves. Clearly you missed the allusion to Ion's 'if you want pale skinned elves, the Horde is there for you'.
    And Zandalari paladins is a retarded idea because the loa that grants it is dead and they don't need to be the wonderkin race.
    Fuck you, Give me Money- Bli$$ard

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiving Sentinel View Post
    It's a very difficult concept for Blizzard, and giving Horde players want they want when they get every god damned fucking thing they ever ask for gets old when Alliance players get kicks to the teeth, siege of orgrimmar jokestatus, night elf genocide and void elves. Clearly you missed the allusion to Ion's 'if you want pale skinned elves, the Horde is there for you'.
    And Zandalari paladins is a retarded idea because the loa that grants it is dead and they don't need to be the wonderkin race.
    Oh I'm sorry I don't recall for asking for Blizzard to constantly lose iconic characters, change warchiefs frequently and be hit with villian bat all the time on top of that. I don't recall asking for Blizzard to make raids for Horde and Horde- related cities.

So enlighten me what is this thing that Horde asks and gets which Alliance is denied?

As for Zandalari paladins, they're coming because while Rezan was prime Loa there are other ones to grant them powers. They have voice overs for 8.1.
    You honestly didn't believe they'd stay depressed all the time?
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiving Sentinel View Post
    Initially, and neither did the other aspects. Now, because you have trouble understanding this: Nozdormu.was.not.present.when.Alexstrasza.and.Ysera.blessed.Teldrassil.prior.to.the.Catacl ysm.because.he.was.missing.in.the.timeline.not.because.cause.he.didn't.like.the.night.elve s.attitude.

You seem angry. I'd suggest taking time away from the internet for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesmcilear View Post
    You seem angry. I'd suggest taking time away from the internet for a while.
    how about you go eat some nagrand "cherries".

Quote Originally Posted by Neverafter View Post
    Night Warrior = Night Elf Paladin, empowered by Elune...

I can see it happening.
    I guess we'll just forget about the existence of huntresses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Dark eyes.

Night warrior.

"It's this the new paladin race?"

Seriously, what da fuck?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Elune may work in mysterious ways.

But seriously, maybe she has forseen it? And now Night Elves are going to reproduce and give Azeroth new generation of Night Elves, which are stronger(Night Warriors!).
    That's just speculation... but I can expect anything from Blizz writing right now.
    Night Elf comeback? Don't be silly...they aren't Humans...they don't get anything special except some eyeliner and contacts.