Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Contender Saverem View Post
    Don't get the nerf to Overseer, he's not even that hard. Pretty much all of the bosses in Temple and Shrine are harder than that dude is.
    He was pretty darn overtuned on high tyrannical actually. That DoT was just so punishing, especially with a shaman healer. We literally walked away from him on a 9 tyrannical last week but we had no problem with bosses other people complain about like the Golden Serpent in KR. But Overseer was just constant dots/circles on the same people all the time, knockbacks, constant force to move, etc. We were even using the corner method.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    He was pretty darn overtuned on high tyrannical actually. That DoT was just so punishing, especially with a shaman healer. We literally walked away from him on a 9 tyrannical last week but we had no problem with bosses other people complain about like the Golden Serpent in KR. But Overseer was just constant dots/circles on the same people all the time, knockbacks, constant force to move, etc. We were even using the corner method.
    Guess I never noticed it since I always roll with a Hunter/Mage/Rogue which all have ways of dealing with it. That bomb boss lady was harder than he was and she was also pretty easy.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xzyrian View Post
    why the fuck would they nerf shamans... GO NERF THE FUCKING ROGUES AND HUNTERS
    The shaman class is a mess atm but the offhealing shamans do is insane! And most of it are instant casts.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoy View Post

Prot warriors in 8.1
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    But also because the class team themselves haven't decided yet. We agree Prot Warriors need love, but aren't 100% decided on exactly what form those changes will take, which also means we don't know if it'll need to be in a patch or not.

So I kinda want to make sure I understand this situation here.

The issues with prot have been discussed, ad nauseum, since the beta. Nearly everyone who beta tested prot told you that the spec was in "need of love". But outside of the GCD changes, the problems themselves have actually existed since Ignore Pain was first nerfed in the second week of Legion and I know it's been mentioned since then (partly because I've been doing some of the mentioning.)

We are now right about (give or take a few days) TWO YEARS since that date and the devs are just now sitting down to talk about what to do? Really? REALLY?
    Last edited by klaghatagh; 2018-09-24 at 06:06 PM.