Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I never see them on my ally toon.

Deleted
    Guess i dont get them coz i never got the stupid thing ? My decisions are paying off now!

15+ Year Old Account
    I liked it. "Cool! A world quest that doesn't require to kill stuff", until aggressive mooses started to attack me. Oh well, at least a few turtle quests are peaceful.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aetherina View Post
    I need reputation.
    Then do them, what's the problem? making selfies is too hardcore?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mixxy Scratch View Post
    On topic: I'm not a huge fan of the daily. The angles and positioning are a little too finicky. And I'm pretty sure it saves every picture you take to your game's install folder too, which is gonna be annoying after two years of this.
    You kinda can delete them before they pile up
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    well.. this game is catered to the people that take selfies at the world trade center memorial and other places like that.. so this quest fits perfectly for all the "ME MEs".

Quote Originally Posted by Nayami View Post
    Ok but first start with Beachhead. A turtle made it into... oh god please stop....
    agreed. Every time i hear that phrase I want to murder every turtle.

Kind of jealous horde side doesn't have this... wtf blizzard.
    Never underestimate the unknown, or some shit. *shrugs i unno*

I'm so sick of doing selfies for that shitty little gnome.
    "Waaaaaaaah! I don't want this in my game anymore! Ima cry about It! It's ruining my game! Waaaah! Now wheres my apple juice bitch! I gotta drink it before I take nap time! .... WAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

Seriously... Don't fucking do them if you don't like it you big baby. Don't tell blizz to remove something cause they wont. lol

Quote Originally Posted by bigjason View Post
    well.. this game is catered to the people that take selfies at the world trade center memorial and other places like that.. so this quest fits perfectly for all the "ME MEs".
    what the hell are you even talking about lmao. you reactionaries are becoming extremely cartoonish

10+ Year Old Account
    I need the reputation.
    You think you do, but you really don't.
    Get out of the hamster wheel, free yourself and see WoW for what it is: a GAME. Not a job or enslavement.

I don't do them. Have you tried that?
    I am exalted, btw.
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Blizzard do what the players want all the time.

Its almost like Blizz didnt listen when players said they thought the selfie patch was ridiculous...almost.

Quote Originally Posted by WintersLegion View Post
    No you don't understand the quest is worth a whole 75 rep blizzard might as well be holding a gun to his head to force him to do the quest /s
    olololololol

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    You kinda can delete them before they pile up
    The quest item selfie camera doesn't make screenshots, actually.

Selfiquests, beach head, penguin slide - are people REALLY struggling with these? especially the selfi one has got to be the easiest one i have ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Waldor666 View Post
    Its almost like Blizz didnt listen when players said they thought the selfie patch was ridiculous...almost.
    I'm not a role player but I still find the whole experience of doing a selfie, immersion breaking and super cringey.

Please get rid of dailies and put the reputation tabard back.

Dailies are even worse than facebook games.

Deleted
    the people saying you can't see the selfie world quests did you do the original selfie quest?

I've never done it so I'm assuming that's why i can't see them, if this true ofc it does mean the guy complaining about the existence of these quests is one if the people who supported their beginnings

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nayami View Post
    Ok but first start with Beachhead. A turtle made it into... oh god please stop....
    Just try this Addon:
    https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addon...t-to-the-water

Quote Originally Posted by Anoikis View Post
    Hahahaha, no thanks but still funny.