Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ange View Post
    In the case of a Death Knight with zero immunitys or real movement abilitys, you just die, no matter whos faul is it.
    I was talking pure movement abilities and yet here you yap about immunities. I don't care for your struggles as a DK, especially not with your frost damage being fotm af.

Forbes Interview with Ion Hazzikostas on Battle for Azeroth's Launch

guys the rogue experience is not the quality of forbes. that means to match what forbes is saying the game should be polished very good like probably what draenor subtlety was doing. even cataclysm subtlety was really good. now i just laugh at this puny rogue experience. it simply sucks to be featured on forbes.

Quote Originally Posted by Thieves cant View Post
    Forbes Interview with Ion Hazzikostas on Battle for Azeroth's Launch

guys the rogue experience is not the quality of forbes. that means to match what forbes is saying the game should be polished very good like probably what draenor subtlety was doing. even cataclysm subtlety was really good. now i just laugh at this puny rogue experience. it simply sucks to be featured on forbes.
    You sound like you havn't played the game in a couple years. iirc you said you quit sometime in legion.

In BFA, and for some time during legion, sub has had almost the exact same playstyle as WoD sub, minus blade twisting. Though highest sub dps in legion was the dfa setup. Sub even has FW back.

Get with the times.