Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    But chris isn't here anymore.
    *gets hopes up*
    That's right, and Kosak's gone too.

...Fellas, we gotta bring back Garrosh and get him to 1v1 Thrall again, there's a small window of opportunity to fix Orcs forever.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    wait, you telling me that jaina isnt cis?
    She is (and there's fan art to prove it), but I know you types dish out points for interracial relationships, too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post

...Fellas, we gotta bring back Garrosh and get him to 1v1 Thrall again, there's a small window of opportunity to fix Orcs forever.
    Garrosh: "Kept you waiting, huh ?"

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -
    im sorry i ddint care about a character which blizzard just conjured up their asses after building up years of relationship with another and just threw it all away for some obscure reason

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh: "Kept you waiting, huh ?"
    It's okay. I think we all understand that Chris Metzen retiring, and the anti-Garrosh devs changing teams is a rare celestial event. Thrall was never going to be killed off in a day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    It's okay. I think we all understand that Chris Metzen retiring, and the anti-Garrosh devs changing teams is a rare celestial event. Thrall was never going to be killed off in a day.
    Its like Eclipse from berserk.

10+ Year Old Account
    im sorry i ddint care about a character which blizzard just conjured up their asses after building up years of relationship with another and just threw it all away for some obscure reason
    People can be diplomatic partners, and even friends without having any romantic interest. Try getting off the fanfic shipping train.

Seems more likely Anduin would quietly let him out if he's convinced he'd lead a rebellion against Sylvanas.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    That sounds more like putting up with it for now than fully supporting her.

But it's kind of ironic that Vol'jin seems to put more effort into guiding Sylvanas than he ever did Garrosh. This is all while Sylvanas has commited worse atrocities than Garrosh. What an asshole.
    thats the difference betweem hating someone and not likining someone

Deleted
    People can be diplomatic partners, and even friends without having any romantic interest. Try getting off the fanfic shipping train.
    sure, doesnt mean it wasnt an awful idea to do that in this instance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Mystery solved about who iniciates the quest to rescue him

Wonder who told him about the old orc, Rokhan is in zandalar with rest of the people who saw him in the stockades and probably wouldn't tell to a random dude something that important
    As a note we don't know how important is dad or mother are. One of them might have been rokhan best friend or something or an advisor to Sen'Jin. So he might not be some 'random dude'

I love how people are weirding out about weird fanfiction of zappyboi and SF. Have you guys seen what happen to bowser recently ?
    I prefer Boosette tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Never change mmoc, you're always hilarious
    what? i cant talk about a character cause it offends you?
    Because you're most clearly up for some cheap trolling and would be immensely kind of you to just put a stop to that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sails View Post
    As a note we don't know how important is dad or mother are. One of them might have been rokhan best friend or something or an advisor to Sen'Jin. So he might not be some 'random dude'
    Even if her mother is someone important with the darkspear, this guy wouldn't get that kind of information easily because is probably a militar secret which even Nathanos probably doesn't know because he didnt went to the prision, maybe if Rokhan forms a bond with him after a few missions he could tell him about Saurfang but until the next build, we can only speculate
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Because you're most clearly up for some cheap trolling and would be immensely kind of you to just put a stop to that.
    Im not trolling, im very serious, is there a problem in wanting 2 characters to hook up?

I love how people are weirding out about weird fanfiction of zappyboi and SF. Have you guys seen what happen to bowser recently ?
    Bowsette? Good stuff right there.

Maybe Saurfang can get that crown too, or Anduin.
    Last edited by MikeBogina; 2018-09-25 at 01:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Im not trolling, im very serious, is there a problem in wanting 2 characters to hook up?
    Aaah I see, you're just that kind of guy. I get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    There's no problem in it, but it is quite presumptive - I think that is largely what people are reacting to (for the most part). It's also a relationship that would cross quite a few barriers - species, gender, and even age; any one of which could possibly be a bridge too far but the combination of which seems like an almost infinite chasm. I much prefer Zekhan and Saurfang in the mold of young idealistic student contrasted against the grizzled and conflicted veteran, respectively. It seems more fitting that Saurfang would treat Zekhan more like an adopted son (an echo of the one he lost at Icecrown, so to speak).
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    I know this is bait but there is a massive age difference, their relationship is like that of father-son
    I hope they have a nice long friendship that would be healing for both of them and give them more character development too ^.^ Style points if it doesn't end in one of them getting looted or killed off by the player.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    There's no problem in it, but it is quite presumptive - I think that is largely what people are reacting to (for the most part). It's also a relationship that would cross quite a few barriers - species, gender, and even age; any one of which could possibly be a bridge too far but the combination of which seems like an almost infinite chasm. I much prefer Zekhan and Saurfang in the mold of young idealistic student contrasted against the grizzled and conflicted veteran, respectively. It seems more fitting that Saurfang would treat Zekhan more like an adopted son (an echo of the one he lost at Icecrown, so to speak).
    And that was clearly what Blizzard intended to portray, what kind of messed up person would see anything other than that? (although it's more a rethoric question, because unfortunately I know the answer).
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

5+ Year Old Account
    I say let them be lovers. who am i kidding, blizzard is never gonna add a non-straight relationship with major lore characters.
    Yrel is a lesbian. She came on to me.
    Fuck you, Give me Money- Bli$$ard