Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaade View Post
    This does nothing to solve the root cause of the problem, what it does is that it treats a symptom and by treating a symptom people can say "WE DID SOMETHING!"

Herbalists still needs to dedicate a lot of TIME to farm them, the only thing that has changed is that now they need less of a lot. Woohoo...

The only way to solve this permanently is to give AW a chance to be harvested from other herbs, while still retaining the ability to spawn as an exclusive herb.
    That's basically the definition of it getting easier.

They need to nerf the cost for pots. Flasks are already cheap as fuck when you use cauldrons.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    That's basically the definition of it getting easier.
    It should be easier, making a cauldron right now is a job 5-10 hours of work for 1 hour result. Reducing that time by 20% would reduce it to 4-8 hours. It would still be a job by any by other name, just one that takes less time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapaya View Post
    Try raiding cutting edge before writing clowny stuff like that.
    I have. Still not required for the kill

Deleted
    Same deal as it was with Legion. Mats nerf after first tier

Quote Originally Posted by Kapaya View Post
    Try raiding cutting edge before writing clowny stuff like that.
    They do, bosses are balanced out from the assumption they're used. Else using them would make the fight massively easier. The amount of buffs you could have active at the same time was reduced to make balancing easier and to make raiders feel less forced to do thing.

Before the first revamp I spent hours farming BL for some buffs you could get from there by handing in stuff. I did it because it was needed instead of because I enjoyed it.
    Last edited by Quaade; 2018-09-27 at 06:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Killme View Post
    I've farmed 300 anchor weeds this morning, with the hotfix active.. I've seen nothing below 5, and up to 8. So I'm guessing it went from 3-5, to 5-8.
    I've collected 600+ of every other herb, and yet I have only collected 27 anchor weed. The only time I ever seem to see them is when I'm on a flight point.

So for me increasing the drop rate is worthless when I can run around doing WQs for an hour and never see a single spawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoeth View Post
    I've collected 600+ of every other herb, and yet I have only collected 27 anchor weed. The only time I ever seem to see them is when I'm on a flight point.

So for me increasing the drop rate is worthless when I can run around doing WQs for an hour and never see a single spawn.
    The problem is you're "running around doing WQs" instead of farming a specific route and spawning them. With the hot fix live you can easily farm 50 anchor weed per 200 regular herbs doing a proper route.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuhokoura View Post
    sure ya have, all those cutting edge guilds out there where flasks/pots/food is optional LUL.

im sure those guilds also have no members with cutting edge, but at least we tried boys yay 3/11!

I hate how my gloves look. I'm not equipping them next raid, not required for the kill.

What the hell, I just go naked with a weapon. Next expansion that will be enough, gear is not required for the kill.

Deleted
    People still think, after 14years, that flasks, pots and food makes or breaks your kill/progress? Good one!
    Do you want me to tell you how i know you've never gone past normal uldir?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qil View Post
    I wish i can get Anchor from my Garrison. Or that farm i left in MoP...
    My happy little farm, yes that would be cool

prices really haven't changed at all btw, the change is nice I will say but it's not enough to lower costs. I think that will happen when flying becomes available. Either that or they add a rare chance to get anchor weed from other herbs (this is the smarter choice)

i've found fuck all since the hotfix went live, admittedly haven't been playing my herber heaps since, but still found plenty of other nodes. even did the akunda route for an hour and found none. doesn't really matter though now, we don't use flasks anymore.

Cutting Edge LFR, hm?

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    The problem is you're "running around doing WQs" instead of farming a specific route and spawning them. With the hot fix live you can easily farm 50 anchor weed per 200 regular herbs doing a proper route.
    Feelsbadman when I do the Riverbud/Seastalk Route in north Tiragarde for a few hours in the dead of the night with zero people on my route. I come out with a couple thousand herbs and like 20 Anchor Weed. Like 1/100 nodes (if that) are Anchor Weed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    Feelsbadman when I do the Riverbud/Seastalk Route in north Tiragarde for a few hours in the dead of the night with zero people on my route. I come out with a couple thousand herbs and like 20 Anchor Weed. Like 1/100 nodes (if that) are Anchor Weed.
    This is so much hyperbole it's not even funny. 20 anchor weed at worst is 4 node spawns, and can happen in 3. If you aren't getting that in 30 mins on average you're doing a terrible route and should fix it.

Sure there will times when you get extreme bad luck, there will also be times when you get extremely good luck. Hell right after the hot fix went live I literally looted 70+ anchor weed in the span of like 40 mins. It all evens out in the end.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2018-10-12 at 09:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    This is so much hyperbole it's not even funny. 20 anchor weed at worst is 4 node spawns, and can happen in 3. If you aren't getting that in 30 mins on average you're doing a terrible route and should fix it.

Sure there will times when you get extreme bad luck, there will also be times when you get extremely good luck. Hell right after the hot fix went live I literally looted 70+ anchor weed in the span of like 40 mins. It all evens out in the end.
    i'd like to know the route where you looted those anchor weeds ? that's a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Phreeze View Post
    Ya, pics or it didn't happen. I'm farming north side of Tiragarde Sound, I do get some Anchor Weed there but unless there are a few people on the route it's just not spawning often.

Quote Originally Posted by Phreeze View Post
    I picked over 60 Anchor Weed in under hour today in Tiragarde. Hell I found two literally 15 yards from each other.

The two days before it I got like 10 each day. Like Tech said.. RNG is RNG.