Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    I picked over 60 Anchor Weed in under hour today in Tiragarde. Hell I found two literally 15 yards from each other.

The two days before it I got like 10 each day. Like Tech said.. RNG is RNG.
    Like I SAID. Pics or it didn't happen. It isn't just RNG either, it only spawns frequently when a lot of people are farming at once. If you cannot provide us with data so that we can try and duplicate it your information is not useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    Like I SAID. Pics or it didn't happen. It isn't just RNG either, it only spawns frequently when a lot of people are farming at once. If you cannot provide us with data so that we can try and duplicate it your information is not useful.

I'm not sure if that counts as pics or it didn't happen, but that's 4 anchor weed spawns in less than a minute, totalling 15 anchor weeds, pre-hotfix. The spawnrate is the same, you just get more now. Its all a matter of when/where you farm, and how many there are in the area. I always farm anchor weeds in Drustvar in Arom's Stand. A huge part of the farm will always be RNG, they can spawn super frequently when you're the only one on the route, as well as when loads are farming.
    Last edited by Killme; 2018-10-18 at 08:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Killme View Post

I'm not sure if that counts as pics or it didn't happen, but that's 4 anchor weed spawns in less than a minute, totalling 15 anchor weeds, pre-hotfix. The spawnrate is the same, you just get more now. Its all a matter of when/where you farm, and how many there are in the area. I always farm anchor weeds in Drustvar in Arom's Stand. A huge part of the farm will always be RNG, they can spawn super frequently when you're the only one on the route, as well as when loads are farming.
    Ya that's exactly what I mean, that and the other info you provided is useful to people. I've seen similar things in game myself, perhaps not quite as good but definitely multiple spawns in a short timeframe. More than anything it matter how many people are farming in the same path as you, if you're doing the right path but during dead hours and no one is around...gonna get a lot less Anchor Weed.

Farming just for my own needs, and anchor weed is a non-issue since the hotfix. Getting enough herbs for potions and scrolls is much more time consuming than for flasks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...019652#post-11

We've got a current hotfix in the works that should address some of the right now problems by increasing the amount of Anchor Weed per gather for ranks 2 and 3.

People reporting 7-8 procs
    We first noticed last night. My wife has rank 3, now she gets 6-8.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I read all the posts about people finding anchor weed nodes and I wonder if my game is broken because in last two days I did not find even one and I tried basically in every zone. Maybe its server specific? I dont know.

It is such a pain to farm these. Raid expenses are something they need to address soon.

Something I did with a few friends, form a group so that you are all in the same phase. Go to the same zone, spread and start farming and if anyone finds an anchor weed everyone goes there and all gather it together.

As the anchor weed is bound to the respawn of other herbs you need to do this for at least 20mins if the zone is not already heavily farmed. In my experience by gathering a lot you push the anchor weed spawn and after 30mins or so you really recognize the anchor weed spawns.

Witht this method I've found 4-5 anchor weed spawns in 30mins and if you multiply it by the # of members in your group this seems to me a very efficient way to farm anchor weed.