Thread: Healer Traits

10+ Year Old Account

Healer Traits

How is it possible healer traits have missed this round of balances? My traits as a resto druid account for about 1% or less of my throughput each. 95% of them have no effect on my gameplay at all. I'm so freaking bored of this system.

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

archive of the titans + azerite veins buddy. enjoy your compelling gameplay

we lost tier sets, legendaries and NLC for this enjoyment.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah healer traits are mostly JUNK. As disc I'm interested in the PWR buff and the Smite damage buff, all the rest are literally useless. I choose haste/crit procs instead, heck even the straight versa+speed trait is more useful than these random miniscule heal procs.

They need some love, the thing is.. Dps and tank traits also do not change gameplay all that much. The only trait which I can't live without anymore is the one that increases light of dawn range to 40 yards up from 15. Which tbh should be baseline anyway lol

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    On a plus side, thanks to buffs, you can now regenerate enough extra mana to cast an additional 0.2 spell in a 10 minute boss fight. Might be a bit much, we'll see.

Azerite is superior to tier sets, legendaries and artifact weapons. That is just how it is. It is fun and engaging. It is a great system. You love it. You love it. You loooooooove iiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!!!

Most T1 traits are okish, but the T2 traits are utterly garbage.
    I have bracing chill on two of my azerite items, and combined it heals for 0.59%-0.78% of my entire healing in uldir heroic. Concentrated mending is a little better, but still it is only around 1% of my heal. And still I don't see them on the current healer trait buff list.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    archive of the titans + azerite veins buddy. enjoy your compelling gameplay

we lost tier sets, legendaries and NLC for this enjoyment.
    Can we even call it a loss with all this fun traits we got back for it!!!1!1!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    Most T1 traits are okish, but the T2 traits are utterly garbage.
    I have bracing chill on two of my azerite items, and combined it heals for 0.59%-0.78% of my entire healing in uldir heroic. Concentrated mending is a little better, but still it is only around 1% of my heal. And still I don't see them on the current healer trait buff list.
    .. bracing chill is a shit tier trait especially for raiding where there's a huge pool of players the proc can jump to. A little better for dungeons but it still is very random. I know that sometimes you don't have another choice tho. I have 1 bracing chill trait myself