Crashing Chaos Trait Nerf

• The effect of Crashing Chaos (flat dmg on CBs after dropping Infernal) has been reduced by 30%.
    • Immolate, Conflagrate, Incinerate dmg is up 10%.

Blizzard, I know my DPS will go up on Zul and Vectis as a result of the tuning buffs (the only two fights on which Destro has a chance to do well), but somehow you've still made me feel like shit for a little while. Maybe it's that I enjoy the class fantasy of summoning an Infernal from the Nether and raining murderbolts upon my enemies. Maybe it's that I worked for my 355 shoulders that gave me the second trait so I could really push those 20-second windows of awesomeness. Maybe it's that Immo, Incin, and Conflag are insanely boring abilities and buffing them feels like giving up on what makes Destro special - dropping havoc and ramming huge, green CBs down my enemies' throats. Anyone can spam cast Incinerate and keep up Immolate; we all know that Destro doesn't require 200IQ to play. But when I could drop that infernal bass and havoc-CB until I finally eclipse those broken-ass Demon Hunters on the charts... everything felt right in the world.

Blizzard, I love warlocks for being the rewarding class the lets me make the big plays when it counts. We're not BM hunters - we like having meaningful decision making in our rotation. Please, if you're going to fuck me by putting synergistic CDs on the GCD, at least take me out for dinner before you fuck the remaining CDs I have left.

Love,

a lifelong warlock

They're nerfing trait stacking in general. They also seem to be buffing sustain, healthy change overall IMO.

oh now i know why that cb hit me for 75 k in 3vs3 this weekend.

it was fun, because everything in arena paused, i went dead without block from like 95 %, i wrote "what" in chat. the healer wrote "what" in the same second too.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckinwell View Post
    ... Blizzard, I know my DPS will go...
    ... Blizzard, I love warlocks for being the rewarding ...
    You know this isn't a Blizzard website, right? You should also just calm down. Traits are being balanced some more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Holofernes View Post
    oh now i know why that cb hit me for 75 k in 3vs3 this weekend.

it was fun, because everything in arena paused, i went dead without block from like 95 %, i wrote "what" in chat. the healer wrote "what" in the same second too.
    Crashing Chaos was and remains garbage in PVP, it's been nerfed by 75% (now ~66%) since before the season started so that wasn't it. Probably just supremacy stacking.
    Last edited by Warning; 2018-09-26 at 11:40 AM.