Thread: new arena ideas

10+ Year Old Account

new arena ideas

rating 2000+ needs fire on the floor with npcs free casting forcing people to use line of sight more often

dampening needs to be reworked into a damage and haste buff where 5min can be 2shoted and 10min is 1hit so anyone lasting 10min needs to be good at cc and kiting and lasting longer rewards more conquest+better rng chance
    Last edited by skannerz22; 2018-10-03 at 02:03 PM.
    -Proffesional Necromancer-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skannerz22 View Post
    rating 2000+ needs fire on the floor with npcs free casting forcing people to use line of sight more often

dampening needs to be reworked into a damage and haste buff where 5min can be 2shoted and 10min is 1hit so anyone lasting 10min needs to be good at cc and kiting and lasting longer rewards more conquest+better rng chance
    Um... No... why exactly are you wanting this? What is your end goal?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Deleted
    what arena needs are 2 things
    1 solo que
    2 an option to uncheck 1 class from getting matchmade against

why? because that would be fun and nobody cares about "competitivnes" in a dead, old and pay2play game where the people at the tournaments are always the same anyway and always high ranked no matter the circumstances

i have no idea why they wont make this game for the average person friendly, right now its a complete joke balance and social networking wise where you can get carried and piloted by someone expierienced or stuck forever in the PUG hell with people trying to squeeze in some easy epics or transmogs

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That is.... are you just an elitist? I'm starting to think you're just an elitist.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)