Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorke View Post
    Does anyone own a regular ps4 and and can tell me if they're getting frame drops and stuttering?
    I experience this even on my PS4 Pro at the moment It's all a bit glitchy/buggy.
    And my Ping is also kinda high for some reason, which can result in losing gun fights even though you hit someone in the face.

I guess it will be beter in a few days/weeks. Everyone is playing this game right now and it's only out for 2 days now.

There is a lot of issues with the game right now on all platforms. The most common is zombies mode crashing.

Was watching a streamer play it for a few hours and it crashed over 5 times 3 of those times was within a hour. Treyarch has even commented about it on twitter that its a known issue.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Gotta admit Blackout is fun after several matches of dying in the first minute I finally had a match where I lasted several minutes and even got a kill. I suck but I can't say it wasn't an enjoyable experience despite that.

Deleted
    The normal multiplayer is as ass as I expected.

Pick Paladin - win games.

there is pretty much no reason to not run with that sniper rifle.

1 Shot kills to head - torso and shoulders.
    so basically always.

Acog that shit and be done with it.

So... yeah, I did indeed pay 60€ for the BR... not that I was expecting much.
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2018-10-13 at 11:01 PM.

First CoD I've bought in maybe 6 years (and only because I sold off gold for ~200 blizzard bucks) and I'm enjoying it. Probably will play the BR mode more than PUBG at this point. I just wish the multiplayer had more than 5-6 man teams.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Man, I suck at Multi-Player, it's insane that everyone can kill me in like 2 seconds yet I can never seem to pull it off myself.

So against my better judgement I traded in AC:Od and got Black Ops 4. Here is my opinion of each mode so far.

Zombies: Honestly haven't played it yet but I have watched it and it looks fun but not long lasting.

Multiplayer: Its ok the worse part of it is the teammates you get that keep switching spawn points. I have never been a fan of the class system in cod but its ok here. Being able to play a few of the old BO maps like Summit but remastered is enjoyable.

Blackout: Its PUBG but runs better. I had a bug where I got stuck in the floor but other then that it works just fine.

With that said and if the rumors are true about this being in development for only a year (so they could cash in on the BR fad) it honestly shows. Its a average game, It doesn't add anything new really. Nearly all if not all the MP maps is remasters.

Its ok.... 6/10.

(Was playing on a PS4 Pro, seems PC has had a crap ton of issues and bugs)
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Blackout is super nice.

One big problem: it will die out soon - it's part of yearly CoD release, so no more updates. Fortnite has something new every week and has ever changing map. And no changes is why people are complaining about PUBG - it got stale, but PUBG even got new maps, so this will be dead even sooner.

Play it while it lasts.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    Blackout is super nice.

One big problem: it will die out soon - it's part of yearly CoD release, so no more updates. Fortnite has something new every week and has ever changing map. And no changes is why people are complaining about PUBG - it got stale, but PUBG even got new maps, so this will be dead even sooner.

Play it while it lasts.
    That's a point I brought up with a friend of mine. It isn't getting anymore update's and why would it when Activison-Blizzard releases a CoD each year. It will have a playbase until the next CoD comes out (even more so on PS4 then any other platform). But it won't be as big as any other BR.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    That's a point I brought up with a friend of mine. It isn't getting anymore update's and why would it when Activison-Blizzard releases a CoD each year. It will have a playbase until the next CoD comes out (even more so on PS4 then any other platform). But it won't be as big as any other BR.
    My understanding is that the game is supposed to get support for at least 3 years. The next CoD also won't have a Battle Royale mode so this will be the BR CoD game for the foreseeable future so I suppose it will depend on how popular the mode is in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    My understanding is that the game is supposed to get support for at least 3 years. The next CoD also won't have a Battle Royale mode so this will be the BR CoD game for the foreseeable future so I suppose it will depend on how popular the mode is in the long run.
    Well currently there is no content in the season pass that's for the BR mode.

But like you said that can change and they add more to it later. The thing is if that stuff starts to cost then Blackout won't stand up to other BR games like Fortnite/PUBG where it releases free content.

Update to my last post.

Fuck the Multiplayer Pvp (not Blackout). Do they not know how to balance shit. Why am I rank 10 going against people who have prestiged, Why is there sniper rifles that 1 shot even if I'm full HP and they shoot me in the fucken leg. The balance is so fucken broken in the non-blackout pvp mode.

Update to my last post.

Fuck the Multiplayer Pvp (not Blackout). Do they not know how to balance shit. Why am I rank 10 going against people who have prestiged, Why is there sniper rifles that 1 shot even if I'm full HP and they shoot me in the fucken leg. The balance is so fucken broken in the non-blackout pvp mode.
    I mean to be fair it's mostly because people always complain when they try to do skill-based matchmaking. It's definitely a pain when you get matched up again organized groups or people who have played enough to max out their favourite gun.

Deleted
    Blackout feels and runs great but the ridiculous amount of damage ppl with even lvl 1 vest can take just completely ruins it for me.
    I wish they would add hardcore mode to blackout like they have it on other modes.
    Zombies and Multiplayer have been a positive suprise for me(last cod i played was blops 2)

Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    I mean to be fair it's mostly because people always complain when they try to do skill-based matchmaking. It's definitely a pain when you get matched up again organized groups or people who have played enough to max out their favourite gun.
    While true the issues are clearly there. There is one major issue as well and its that in the capture mods you can be spawn locked. I have outright avoided those modes now because of that.

Played the beta and found it horrible. Blackout is just another pubg/fortnite/etc.

I wonder when these battle royale bullshit games will finally go extinct.
    success comes in the form of technical solutions to problems, not appeals to our emotional side

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnus View Post
    Played the beta and found it horrible. Blackout is just another pubg/fortnite/etc.

I wonder when these battle royale bullshit games will finally go extinct.
    They won't and just because you don't like them it doesn't mean they should.

They won't and just because you don't like them it doesn't mean they should.
    When other aspects of the game are getting thrown out to put this kind of thing in I can't say I'm happy.

With this it being the SP campaign. Although this is the company that said the BO3 campaign couldn't be on last gen due to "technical limitations".

I mean I do like Fortnite since it's F2P so I don't throw any money down on it but the BR genre imo just feels like a fad. So it will eventually die out like all fads do. Just the way it is. Pogs were a huge fad and those died out.

I'm not saying I want it to but fads do die out eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    When other aspects of the game are getting thrown out to put this kind of thing in I can't say I'm happy.

With this it being the SP campaign. Although this is the company that said the BO3 campaign couldn't be on last gen due to "technical limitations".

I mean I do like Fortnite since it's F2P so I don't throw any money down on it but the BR genre imo just feels like a fad. So it will eventually die out like all fads do. Just the way it is. Pogs were a huge fad and those died out.

I'm not saying I want it to but fads do die out eventually.
    Just like the MMO fad? or the RTS fad? or the CRPG fad? or the Minecraft fad? Or the survival fad?

People call things a fad because they don't like them. Was I ok with BO4 removing the SP in favor of a BR? No but to say the BR "fad" will die is childish. Even RTS games still get made.

Anyone wanting a genre to die is childish period.

Fortnite has over 80 million users alone, It isn't going anywhere. The rest of the BR's are doing well on their own as well. BR isn't going anywhere.

Just like the MMO fad? or the RTS fad? or the CRPG fad? or the Minecraft fad? Or the survival fad?

People call things a fad because they don't like them. Was I ok with BO4 removing the SP in favor of a BR? No but to say the BR "fad" will die is childish. Even RTS games still get made.

Anyone wanting a genre to die is childish period.
    I'm not saying it should die.

It's just the way fads go. And yes while RTS games are still made compare it now to it's SC2/Brood War days. It's most certainly died down a lot.

Survival fad is starting to die down because of all the Early Access trash plaguing Steam and other platforms.

BR fad right now is on it's high note. I guess we could say it's in it's Brood War stage. It WILL die down. But that's normal.

I don't agree with the poster who says it should die. That's just malicious and idiotic. However it will die down eventually and a new fad of a game genre will take over.

It's how it works. One fad dies down and another usually comes into the limelight. Question is what's gonna come after BR?