Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by SHUMEGGAH View Post
    I suppose I'm missing something, but it comes off to me the appeal of 2h Frost is that of an Arms Warrior... without being an Arms Warrior.
    It seems to me like this is kind of the problem.
    What is actually fundamentally different about dual-wielding frost and Arms, if the difference between 2h frost and Arms is so little? If they're so similar that changing their itemisation slightly demolishes the difference between the two specs' identities, it seems like they're already the same class.

2h frost seems perfectly fine to me; open up new options for itemisation and aesthetics with little downside. Sure one will come ahead on DPS but there'll always be a top DPS.
    Part of what pickles me about this case is why Frost mirroring Arms Warriors is the issue. Why aren't dual-wielding Arms Warriors mirroring Frost DKs? What about 2h Fury Warriors? These are things the game had before, and could be differences that help to make your character progression more meaningful.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by ravell View Post

Drizzt Do'Urden
    Because that is no DK? It's like posting the pic of a triceratops to a discussion about atauren, they share the horns, but not much else.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

15+ Year Old Account
    I dont even play Frost DK because i think 1h seethed on sides looks ridiculous ...

Glyph

So reading all this, it comes down to giving us a glyph and make it work for other classes/specs as well.
    This way anyone who wants their old play style back is happy and no gameplay mechanics will be broken.

I can't imagine that would be too hard to develop/implement since similar effects already exist in game.
    Blizz are you listening?

Personally, I don't mind dual wield. 2H was fine, too. I'm actually playing Unholy atm so it matters less to me than it ever did lol.

Anyways, it all comes down to appearance. All of this endless whining and complaining over appearance. The spec still plays the same, damage would still be tuned the same. The ONLY legitimate excuse for whining I can think of is that it's easier to obtain one 2H'er than it is to get two 1H'ers. But yeah, people, mostly casuals if I had to guess, are whining about appearance.
    Hellborne - US Illidan
    Armory | Warcraft Logs | Raider.IO

I want to be able to use a single 1H for weapon attacks and have more usage of a free casting hand.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myhrte View Post
    So reading all this, it comes down to giving us a glyph
    that would be really cool actually, just an appearance change , could fix everything tbh

Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    Because that is no DK? It's like posting the pic of a triceratops to a discussion about atauren, they share the horns, but not much else.
    Holy shit that was a funny response that I came across.