Musicbox or Bloodshaper

Sim is telling me that 385 Musicbox and 390 Bloodshaper are virtually tied for dps. Bloodshapper pulling out very slightly ahead in 3+ targets (by around 0.5% at most).

Anything to consider in picking which one to use? Like any known simcraft issue with these trinkets? Maybe one isn't modelled as well?

Edit: Or anything about the way the proc functions in a real setting that's worth considering that sim doesn't already take into account?

I was sorta surprised or disappointed that the Bloodshaper wasn't a clear upgrade on the sim. But any words of wisdom from people who actually have insight would be great.

Please don't guess, I don't want feelingcraft or mystic-craft or iwannafeelimportantsoiwillgivesomeadviceeventhoughihavenocluewhatiamtalkingabout-craft

If it happens to matter: It's for Affliction.
    Last edited by Liarparadox; 2018-10-18 at 02:59 AM.

If they sim the same, it doesn't matter much. I'm not sure if Musicbox was fixed (or if it is normal) but I believe it used to aggro random mobs that are close to you. If it is still working this way then maybe not as good for M+?

Music box for ST. Very little between the two tbh. Simmed it on my loc and wished I hadn't. gz on the drops btw.

It would also depend on your second trinket you use as well. there could be a case where you use them both and replace your current 2nd trinket

Ah, yeah, but it's Fuse 380, which has far more utility in real world setting than either one of those. So I don't think i'd want to get rid of the capacity to inject some nice haste like that.

But worth keeping in mind i suppose; I'll keep them in all in bags and have to test stuff out I think