Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Question What are you doing in WoW these days?

How do you spend your time in WoW?
    Personally,during the week time I run some m+, do the dailies I want to do (quite oftenly I skip that emissary WQ if I really despise them), if I have a transmog I want to obtain - grind it,get my AP cap from the island expeditions),and join the guild for the raid if I have time and wish to do so. But lately,I log in,and I think,that for some time i'm jumping around the city,doing completely nothing - I got the max m+ chest I can get,did some quests,but what then?

Do you have similar problems?

I log in to raid, do my high m+ key and then I do something else for the rest of the week unless someone from my guild needs help.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mythic plus, WQ's, cap Islands, do the LFR's and WorldBoss, emissary, help guildies getting geared, gradually get some reps going, mess around on alts a bit, complete all the mount/transmog runs before the reset.

I play 2-3-4 hours a day, bit more in the weekends, and the above offers sufficient enjoyment for me.

I run in circles in the main city.
    Never underestimate the unknown, or some shit. *shrugs i unno*

Raiding, m+ (pushing and boosting) and grinding for old content mounts, pets and mogs fills up most of my time currently. But i have felt like i do the same as you OP, jumping around Zuldazar, doing nothing in particular...

So i started leveling a Demon Hunter (which is something i tried in Legion, but didnt have the time back then...)
    I gotta say - leveling as a demon hunter is loads of fun for me right now, and makes me enjoy my time from something i have yet to do (experience this "new" class)

I would suggest you find something that you haven't tried out yet, and try it out... If you dont like it, find something else... If you like it - great, you found something to do!

P. S - if you have not leveled a demon hunter yet, i reccomend it personally.

Madness will consume you!!!

german speaking dude spotted according to thread title

leveling alts in hopes for fast 8.1 release to get HoA ilvl without farming rep on each alt.

10+ Year Old Account
    World quests, mythic dungeons, world bosses, raid finder, warfronts, farming old raids, leveling alts. Occasionnally battlegrounds. Do not care about Artifact power.

AFK in Troll Town. Raid. Farm herbs for flasks/potions to raid. Get dragged along to keys I don't want to do. Pretty bored atm. WQs and Mission Table are utter shite.

Yes,im sorry about the thread name - didn't reread it and now i'm waiting for the moderator to change it.
    Last edited by Felixon; 2018-09-26 at 07:24 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I spend my time suffering, mostly.
    /s

old raid mounts, raiding, only do m+ with guildies if they are on and can be bothered, wq for rep (but now not very often)

Deleted
    same as you last week, unsubbed now

10+ Year Old Account
    Island expeditions, weekly mythic+, Uldir weekly pugs (clear at least normals and some heroic), try to force myself to do WQs but I can't find anything exciting about mindlessly doing the same set of quests that appear every day, post auctions, afk in cities.

Not having a blast right now, that's for sure. But I love this game and just hope every day that it gets better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampz View Post
    inb4 "flying is a major part of the reason I have fun in wow!"
    Buy a fucking flight sim then

I bounce between raids and M+ on my brewmaster and leveling my new Dark Iron shaman.
    I also log the brewmaster for weekly basics: emissary quests, enough Island Expeditions to fill 2500 bar, kill 10 Horde for pvp quest, and help any guild mates who need to get keys done.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted
    Login, do 4 emissary quests, maybe do a few profitable extra WQs on the way. Do LFR (just for fun, yeah really), ask guildies if they are up for some M+, if nobody is ready i farm some herbs if feel like keep playing, do island expeditions (hate em but don't want to miss out the AP and rep), wafront once a week. saturday and sunday is guild raid... Still got enough to do. When i run out of things do to i gonna give warmode another try, just explore the world and rain on peoples parade.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing.

My subscription ended 2 weeks ago, and I couldn't justifying resubbing after the shit Blizzard pulled.

Currently have no plans to resub either.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

I begin each day with checking my bank alts, (re)posting items, scanning for deals.

Then, one of the following - not a particular order:

- World quests
    - Mythic+ on 2 characters
    - Arena
    - RBG
    - Normal/heroic/mythic raids

For me, that's plenty and I lack time to do it all.
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

Quote Originally Posted by Stockers View Post
    AFK in Troll Town. Raid. Farm herbs for flasks/potions to raid. Get dragged along to keys I don't want to do. Pretty bored atm. WQs and Mission Table are utter shite.
    I thought the overwhelming majority opinion was to make mission tables completely optional side content.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valehna View Post
    Nothing.

My subscription ended 2 weeks ago, and I couldn't justifying resubbing after the shit Blizzard pulled.

Currently have no plans to resub either.
    C'yah in 3 months
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampz View Post
    inb4 "flying is a major part of the reason I have fun in wow!"
    Buy a fucking flight sim then

Unsubbed atm. Might resub in October to finish lvling Mag'har and do Alliance questlines.
    S.H.