Deleted

Is Shadow Focus + Master of shadows overkill?

So i am playing casually in BfA and trying out different sub builds in m+. Recenlty i tried out the best (according to sims) build for single target (shadow focus+ DS + MOS). I am sitting at around 11-12% haste (i also have 2 Overwhelming power traits) and whatever i do when i use shadowdance (nomatter how hard i spam abilities) i cant keep from energy capping. When i use dance my energy fluctuates between 70-100, capping out really often. Is this normal? Maybe the combination is overkill ?

WarcraftLogs show like 70% of sub rogues running AOE build in M+, which makes sense to me unless it's a really high key on a tyrannical week.
    You will simply get more damage from spamming storm and finishers, since you're spending most of your instance time on trash.

As for overkill - I don't think it is. And it shouldn't be. Even if with 2 SS+Evi+2 SS you are somehow close to energy cap, imo it's always better to have a possibility of capping out then face a possibility of not having enough energy during dance.

Deleted
    with DS & MOS i run nightstalker.
    but as mentioned before, just because of tyrannical.
    otherwise normal AoE build