Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Magical Mudcrab View Post
    I would argue that being incredibly strong in 2s while lacking in 3s is OK. It's only a problem when one healer completely dominates 2s and 3s (here's looking at you, Disc bois).
    What? Discs har strong but resto is downright the Best healer in both twos and threes
    We humans have to stick together

I'd rather see a resto druid on the other team than a disc priest or resto shaman.

Deleted
    RDruid suffers from false fotm syndrome, everyone thinks they're OP but they're not. maybe they work with a few comps, but RSham and Disc are still viable in t1 comps

I play three healers and none gives me the confidence that resto druid does. I have insane burst with soul + swiftmend, I can prehot for possible swaps, I don't have to kite because I can swap in bear and become immortal, I don't even have to play offensively because none can outlast my mana so I can go for a more defensive heavy build and play the mana war, I have stealth so I can avoid a perfect opener on me, my healing output is really really strong, lastly I have TWO dots who deal decent damage.

I played discipline in legion and reached 2k in 2s and around 1.8k in 3s, it was nice and I guess it still is but I don't think it's as strong as druid, I can probably go beyond that as resto druid with a good cc team on 3s or any dps at all at 2s. I almost won some 2v3 games today, they couldn't do anything. I played MLD and it felt like free wins at 1.6k rating and I didn't even use voice, I don't want to know what godcomp is capable of since it's kinda painful to play with a lock. What I like the most about druids is that I can soul+rejuv if I'm gonna get cc chained even though I'm not getting cced easily since I can throw my hots and run behind pillar, my healing output is that strong that a few hots are enough on non burst periods.

The healer that gives me the most trouble is pala, the healing output is so fucking low and you have to fakecast all the time, I'm struggling at 1.5k rating, I don't think you can go far without voice as pala and that's another great thing about druid, voice is not required on 2s and it's possible to do much without it on 3s.
    Last edited by Vampiregenesis; 2018-10-03 at 04:03 AM.

The issue isn't their healing, it's the ridiculous amount of CC for a healer.

Cyclone is too strong. They're only healer in the game with a spammable CC.

Coupled with bash being usable in all forms, makes it trivial to get cyclone off. Bash > cyclone > cyclone > roots. It's ludicrous that a healer can do all that.

Most healers have to focus on healing or focus on CC. Rdruid can just put some hots up, get decent heals and then spam CC to help peel.

To fix rdruids:

* Cyclone on a 15 second cooldown, inline with other healer CC's
    * Bash only usable in bear/cat form

It's that simple. Their healing and mana management is a bit strong but fine. It's their CC which makes them broken.