Poll: Did you afk for your free welfare epics?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Blizzdrones triggered. Mission accomplished

Ya know blizz if your content wasn't so bland and repetitive people wouldn't afk to get free gear from it. Just sayin.

Last edited by bonewax; 2018-09-28 at 12:18 AM.

Go AFK in a warfront and I would kick you too. Mooch.
    “Be the change you want to see in the world.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi

I think you've hit the stage of time to quit. You're burnt out and done with this game.

I mean you’re obviously one of the poeple who would afk them so congrats on making this change happen?

No way. No fucking way people complain even about this. You slack in any instance group, you deserve to be kicked out.

Lame post. Lame human being.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hahah you got kicked while others got their l00t. HAH

Seriously now, stop whining because Blizzard did something good. Or maybe go do some hard content - why the fuck are you trying to farm gear from Warfronts instead of M+ and your Guild's raiding group? Your friends will help you with gear without making you go through those "oh so tedious" Warfronts.

You do have friends, right? I'm sure you do, OP. So stop being AFK in Warfronts.

Quote Originally Posted by GnomeWarlock View Post
    Go AFK in a warfront and I would kick you too. Mooch.
    Pretty sure you cannot even lose warfronts, if everyone did an AFK it would eventually win itself after like two hours lol. But ya AFK is dick, even when I am lazy I will just collect in the mine to do something to speed it up if I don't feel like being in the front lines, or I will gather wood.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Pretty sure you cannot even lose warfronts, if everyone did an AFK it would eventually win itself after like two hours lol. But ya AFK is dick, even when I am lazy I will just collect in the mine to do something to speed it up if I don't feel like being in the front lines, or I will gather wood.
    Exaclty, there is plenty to do and it really is a dick move in ANY instance, unless you specifically paid for a carry of some sort.
    “Be the change you want to see in the world.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Going AFK is bad, and you should feel bad!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bonewax View Post
    Ya know blizz if your content wasn't so bland and repetitive people wouldn't afk to get free gear from it. Just sayin.
    Oh yes they would.

Deleted
    You actually can lose... and if everyone afks you can`t win because the npcs won`t kill the boss.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    You can lose. If everyone goes AFK, the enemy AI overthrows your bases and soon they'll push to kill your commander. Poor Eitrigg.

The logical gymnastics you are employing to even justify making a post like this are mind numbing.
    If we could all sit and talk without demonizing one another and attempt to understand the opposite point of view, the collective world would be a better place. Mental bigotry is the worst of all.

Who cares about shit 340 items?

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Why people play the game they stop enjoying and just spread misery?
    I'm not a fan of the warfronts but they did pretty ok job there and you can do only 1 per cycle, unless this is your main way to farm gear and you suck as WoW player.
    Hope in the future AFKing at any organized events gives you kick and STD.

People have afked in battlegrounds since Vanilla so I guess the game has been bland and repetitive from the start. So why do you even play?

Quote Originally Posted by Druitz View Post
    Who cares about shit 340 items?
    well newly dinged alts :P and (like me) enchanters x) free shards mate.
    Last edited by Zigrifid; 2018-09-27 at 04:02 PM.

You can lose warfronts. The siege engines are required to knock the door down for anything to attack the commander, while enemy NPCs can capture an area just by standing near its flag. At a bare minimum, enough resources need to be gathered to build up to workshop plus 80 iron for one siege, then guard the siege. I don’t know if the enemy capturing your base is an auto loss, but if it isn’t, just surrounding that one siege and keeping it alive while capturing the two middle places for it to proceed is all you need to do to win.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Stop playing this game what you don't like anymore. Or are you addicted or something. A game is supposed to be fun, just fyi.