Question Help With BrM Stagger

Now the change to monk is new to me for BFA, im loving mistweaver i like WW and BrM seems fun, But... i cant tell if i'm using my brew correctly especially when it come to multiple large pack pulls to push key timers.

Before i pull if i have 4 stacks im using three and then pulling then saving my purifying for when i get to about 60 %, and will try and keep ironskin up during the fight, but some times i find that i'm out of stacks and that i can keep iron up or use purifying brew,

On bosses there always seem to be an abundance of stacks so there's not much issue there unless there's huge amount of incoming dmg im not sure whether to spam purify or keep iron up while im taking the dmg and wait for high stagger.

Any tips on Brew and stagger would be amazing.

I am exploring Peak of serenity but haven't found a section on mastering this.

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

This can Be Closed i found the section on POS and for anyone else who wants to know similar info!
    https://www.peakofserenity.com/bfa/b...tagger-basics/

60% is nothing, ignore the flashing of the purifying brew, get a stagger weakaura and only purify above 100% (even if purify is necessary, i.e healer is struggling). Purify also is warranted if magic damage is too high as your stagger is not as effective for magic as it is for physical.
    Don't forget that your skills reduce the cooldown of brews, you'll get used to eventually.
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

You also dont want to burn excess stacks before pull unless you're planning on intentional early black ox brew.(i prefer light brewing)
    During any given fight you want to keep ironskin up 100% of the time and 1 charge of brew on cooldown 100% of the time, the rest is flexible, you dont at all need to spend purify on weak damage just to spend charges as long as 1 charge is recharging.