Lorewise how high of a rank is our characters? *maybe spoilers in this thread*

Lorewise how high of a rank is our characters?

It seems we are the go to guys in our faction and we are the ones who our Warchief and our High King is chosen to lead every important mission.

We have been called Commanders in this game but i believe we are way WAY much more than that now and we seem to sometimes almost be second in command.

We are privy to information that iam sure most vice presidents dont get to see.

So i ask Lorewise how high of a rank do you think our characters are?
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2018-09-29 at 07:48 AM.

The easiest answer, both for Lore and for gameplay compatibility, is that we are some wandering force of nature that actual characters ask for help.

In a Warcraft RTS campaign, there would be a dialogue "The Guy has been seen in the nearby woods. If we can manage to gain his aid, he could be a powerful ally to strike our foes." and a side-quest.

Something like Rexxar I guess. Not really in the ranks (or temporarly), but a highly-considered problem solver.

5+ Year Old Account
    Between basic campfire and the most difficult raid boss you can just barely solo.
    Fuck you, Give me Money- Bli$$ard